Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of November
Topic Started: Oct 24 2015, 06:46 PM (608 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, you'd think Bo and Steve would have had a discussion about who'd be the best person to call. Even if Bo is confident they're getting home, Victor still would have been the best person to stop the wedding. It's lame that the writers have to dumb down the characters for a little manufactured drama.

Robert Scott Wilson has been good a being creepy. Color me impressed. I even got goosebumps during one of those scenes at their apartment.

Wasn't the Gala supposed to be some kind of retro theme? I was disappointed in the costumes and I've seen local drag queens with much better wigs.

Adrienne in her wig made me think of Bonnie, the other character Judi Evans played on the show. Sometimes I wish they'd bring Bonnie back and have her cause all kinds of trouble for Adrienne. Bonnie was so much more fun.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Nov 4 2015, 06:29 PM
What was up with Teresa's hair??? OMG...that was horrible!
Exactly what I was thinking, lol! Poor Jen Lilly. She looked ridiculous with that thing on her head. Kate's wasn't much better. I felt bad for the actors, especially because the Gala didn't need to have some silly retro theme.

At least Julie's toast was good.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully, the new writers will make better use of Judi Evans, though they're not off to a good start.

I thought Ciara taking a bet for her own mother's wedding was in line with the character, it's just that the new actress didn't have Lauren Boles' snarky delivery.

I did enjoy Kayla chastising Caroline for trying to stop the wedding, not that I didn't understand why Caroline was trying to do it. I appreciate it when things aren't drawn as such black and white issues on soaps.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm surprised Brandon Beemer is coming back. I thought Shawn's return was going to be short-lived.

They were talking about how Bo is going to exit over at PreTV but I don't know that anything has been confirmed, as of yet.

Where were all the flashbacks? What a disappointing anniversary celebration. It didn't feel like a show that was proud of its history.

Andre and Stefano reacting to Hope being alive and Aiden being dead made me chuckle.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the links, jbrr! You were right about scrolling through a lot of fangirling, lol. It was interesting to see how some of them present themselves in public for an event. I wonder if Casey Moss got drunk, hahahahahahaha.

They're really laying it on thick with Bo being Hope's big hero. The 80's are over and a woman is allowed to be empowered on a soap. It would have been cool if they'd done this story with some kind of modern twist.

I'm surprised at how well RSW and Kate Mansi are doing with all of this. I would have thought I'd be FF-ing through most of it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply