Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of November
Topic Started: Oct 24 2015, 06:46 PM (647 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The guy playing Ben is good at creepy.

I know this is soapland and that entails dragging things out forever in the name of drama but really all I could think today was....Bo (and Steve) you are an idiot, you get a phone and you dont call 911 or your bazillionaire father to come rescue you, you call your somewhat mentally compromised mommy! WTF?!?! That was totally ridiculous. Like Victor wouldnt have had a helicopter there in 10 mins. Steve didnt think to maybe call Kayla either...I know its a silly little thing I am picking apart but it bugged me through the whole episode.

The toast was nice.

I'm enjoying Teresa getting some of her spark back finally and not being a desperate whiner.

I dont like Hopes dress.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Agree the costumes and wigs are terrible! I swear they must have cut the hair and wardrobe budget.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wouldn't have minded the retro theme if it was done well or even mediocre but sadly it was done flat out terribly. They've been planning this for how long??? Not a single one of them looks good.

More drawn out silliness of Bo trying to get home......I need that to end. Now not only are they dumbing down the characters its starting to insult the viewers intelligence. I am kind of enjoying Caroline messing with everyone in her attempts to stop the wedding though.

I'm still having a hard time with NuCiara.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had heard the rumors about Beemer. I dont hate it but I dont really understand it either.

The anniversary was very disappointing, I think they blew the whole budget on the party they had the other night. It was a huge shindig and pretty much EVERYONE alive who has ever been on Days was there. There are lots of pics and videos out there that are worth checking out if you want some nostalgia. Alot of people I didnt know but longtime fans were going nuts over some of them.

You'll have to scroll through alot of fangirling but lots of pics in this thread.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9259742/28/

more here--page 21 post 405 has links to all the videos of the cast singing/dancing, pretty fun stuff.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9260729/1/

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
That looks GOOD! Though I am cautious because the spoilers and previews often look better than it actually turns out. I am still enjoying the show as a whole right now, some of it could be better but it is the best soap right now by miles.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
That. Was. Beautiful.

Thats how you bring closure to a supercouple. While the pacing of the lead up felt a bit rushed and weird Fridays episode was pretty much perfection. I seriously couldnt find a single thing to complain about. I'm sure they will probably submit the gala episode for the Emmys but they should use this one (not sure if they still have the flashback rules so maybe they cant because of that) best episode of any soap all year hands down! I even teared up quite a bit toward the end.

Well done Days!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply