Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Good Wife; Season 7
Topic Started: Oct 5 2015, 06:02 PM (3,847 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes I find it rather unbelievable that he could run for president with them living apart. I don't understand why people can't be divorced and still run for president but it seems expected that they are married and even if they're not happy they have to act like they are. They may be setting mm to be sort of a villain in this or anagitation at least. Anyhow I was glad to see her added to the caf cast. I don't care much what is going on at the Old Firm in the least I see of Carrie will be good for me
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I also wouldn't mind a recap of what happened in the last couple of episodes last season. Alicia won but then she didn't. If she were humiliated wouldn't Peter be is well?

I do agree that the court systems on those lower levels really sucks. People are in jail 4 years because they can't raise a $500 bond it's very sad.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The recap was very helpful. Thanks for posting it. I hadn't recalled what happened with the Democratic lawyer at all. Maybe by then I was sort of sick of the whole storyline but I do recall seeing it. I also didn't remember why Finn left. The character was okay but I really didn't see him with Alicia.

I still find the business with the common court or whatever Alicia was involved with pretty unbelievable. I did not also remember the business about Canning's wife. Of all the law firms in Chicago why would he have her work there. There certainly must be law firms that are not in the same area of business. So that seems rather contrived. In any case it's interesting that he's trying to hire Alicia know and I hope that she will go to work for him.

At least the show is starting off with some promise for the season

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I also thought the plotline about Amanda was pretty contrived.

What really crack me up was the reference to the movie it follows. That movie got good reviews so we rented it and I thought it really sucked. It was supposed to be some new horror classic but I thought it was just another mediocre cheaply made film

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I love good ones but they are really rare it is good science fiction. It was the one that he was watching. Like I said it got good reviews including reviews from the New York Times and I thought it was really stupid. I wouldn't waste anybody's time by telling them to see it.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The intern not wanting to work was accurate I think. I have heard many complaints from people trying to hire younger workers who don't want to stress themselves out by working hard. The complaints have been about male and female workers however. Yet they still want to go to the top and make the big salaries. I think to a large degree this is because their parents spoiled them and insisted the teachers to give them an a no matter what they did. They were told they did a good job or just breathing.

I to find it annoying that Alicia and Diane go through these spats without really talking to one another and clearing the air.

I wonder what is going on with the elder romance there? Is this for real or just to use Peters mother for her connections.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Although it wasn't my favorite episode certainly was a pertinent subject. I just don't understand people not wanting physician assisted suicide or at least the ability to take a comfortable way out and not have to suffer until your body just breaks down. I've seen too many people die of cancer in horrible pain just eating them alive. So I don't know how much money it would take there's not enough in the world for me to take the side of a legal case against it.

It was good when I was doing the expert witness stuff that I could pick and choose my cases. I would review a case and if I thought there really was malpractice then I would take it and if I thought it was just something silly or a misunderstanding I wouldn't. I could never work for an insurance company where I had to defend everyone who came my way. Or I couldn't be involved in a case unless I believed in it.

There are still some things about the show that I don't like but I certainly like this season so far way better than last season.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Damn I missed him. What role was he playing?

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh, geeze....

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought he looked familiar.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was not that impressed either.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They really are taking things right out of the headlines, the driverless car for instance. I'd love one as well but the whole concept is a little scary to..

I can't believe they have Peter vetoing the bill on physician assisted suicide. He supposed to be a Democratic governor. The other thing that kills me is somebody I think last week was talking about them being John and Jackie Kennedy in the meantime he's 20 years older then John Kennedy was when he was running. Chris Noth is pushing 60 years old and it's by no mean a young candidate. I can't stand Peter any how and I can't believe that Alicia invited him to have sex. It's also hard to believe that a man that age could perform on immediate notice. Especially with all that chaos in the background. However if he really had been not romancing anyone else perhaps that would do it

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
My VCR cut off the last couple minutes of the show. What happened when eli told Alicia about the investigation at the very last couple minutes?

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I couldn't stand Will either, but I didn't get why Eli would tell her this at this time in Their relationship. I certainly hope JM is not such a bitch that you can't work with anybody on the show

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Entertaining episode. However my husband is from Iowa and I've been there a hundred times at least and neither one of us have ever heard of a loose meat sandwich. They were accurate as to the flatness and dullness of the geography and the way the little towns all look alike. I wonder what they are thinking with Alicia's popularity, will they have her run instead of Peter?

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax, I agree about the season. I like it better than last year for sure but it isn't as good as some of the earlier seasons. I'm more than somewhat annoyed at JM for being such a princess and not wanting any competition on the show. Maybe that's part of it or maybe it's just run its course but I really don't care if they have another year or not. I just hope there's some kind of finale that is satisfactory in any case.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I couldn't stand Will either. I think she'd be better off with somebody altogether different, but I actually think Peter is better than Will. She also made a comment I think it was last week about her first boyfriend in law school. I think it's very naive to rationalize every relationship from when you were very young and think that there would have been no bumps in the road and it would have been a wonderful relationship if you had married then. I predict that if she had married him then they would have been divorced within 10 years

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
No it isn't a femnist show for sure. I was under the impression that will was a very serious relationship in school. At least it sounded that way to me when she was talking

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thought this epi was stupid with the annoying kids songs.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes the affair seems more like hot sex to me and not anything that was to be long term or serious. I find a lot of the show pretty contrived and repetitive. Really getting tired of this business about Alicia going or not going back to the original firm. Last season was really bad in this season is slightly better but not as good as earlier seasons. Maybe I'm just getting burnt out on the show.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Extremely contrived way to get Alicia back to the firm. The fact that a law firm would have less than several million dollars of malpractice is ludicrous. Legal malpractice insurance is not that expensive. Lawyers are always suing one another. My husband's firm carried a huge amount

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't think she'll commit suicide either she's too self absorbed

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have never liked Cary, smog is a good description of him and smirkey...

If Alicia hates her apartment so much which by the way is probably nicer than 90% of the ones that people have to live in why isn't she go down and live in the mansion with Peter. That's another thing that bugs me about this storyline they are never together except when he's running for something. Now he's not so how about a divorce?

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The other thing I will say is that Alicia sure has some expensive clothing for someone who reportedly doesn't have that much money. Those designer suits or thousands of dollars. And the partner dresses pretty sharp too the necklace she Helen and yesterday's episode is a designer that I recognize and probably goes for about $1,000

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes I was glad to see Ruth as well, but not sure we'll see her much in the future but who knows. I think Alicia and Lucca are acting like they still have an independent practice and are not part of the bigger picture. I can see why Diane might be annoyed especially at Lucca as she is nobody to Diane. I am sure she will prove herself competent but that might take a few cases. I thought the ants business was stupid and unnecessary.

I don't know where they're going with Peter future but I really don't know why they are still together anyhow. I always wondered about people who have nothing in common and have separate lives why they would ever stay together. That would so not be me. I can't imagine being old or on your deathbed and looking at this person that you really haven't lived for the past 30 years and thinking about how much time you wasted.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Still annoys me that they cant even plug in some film of Chicago buildings out the window etc

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
After 10 minutes of this ridiculous show, my husband requested that I turn it off. So I think he is done with it. I'll probably watch some during the day when I have a minute here and there. I hope the show got better after the first 10 minutes.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay I finished the episode. I still don't like it much. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has way too much hair. Have to say I like it on a guy's head but when they look like a woolly mammoth on the rest of them I'd rather have a guy with thinner hair and not so much body hair.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was just thinking about guys I had seen shirtless on television the past week. There's Josh Holloway who I thought it looks really yummy and Morgan who I thought needed a serious hair removal. I also sort of get tired of Alicia being such a sexpot, maybe in earlier seasons. Maybe that's why she got rid of Kalinda because she got insecure about having to compete with somebody. In the meantime Lucca could be really sexy but they dress her like a 50s housewife and the haircut is really not flattering either

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Husband now refuses to finish off the show. I sort of watched Sunday night's episode while I was doing some stuff around the house today. Almost gagged. Had to run over for the remote
to fast forward all the romantic scenes. JM must think she's some kind of sex goddess. Ugh.liking Morgan less and less as well. The attorney with a dog is frankly stupid and then moving Lucca up overnight is unbelievable too

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: