Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Good Wife; Season 7
Topic Started: Oct 5 2015, 06:02 PM (3,863 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
This sums up season 6 http://www.bustle.com/articles/113670-recap-the-good-wife-season-6-before-season-7-premieres-changes-everything

I'm definitely taking Panjabi's side in this little feud.

___

So I liked the premier. I did not understand why Alicia would start all over with bond cases. That really didn't make a lot of sense. I guess it's because her reputation was shattered last season by being fired as State's Attorney for voter fraud. If that is the case how the heck is Peter still coming out smelling like roses? Also have a hard time seeing Peter as Vice-President. I guess after watching 'House of Cards' that I have a better understanding just how corrupt politics are but still.

I couldn't believe what Peter did to Eli. I love Eli. Peter is now at the top of my shit list but I think he's always been there so that's nothing new.

___

KMI, is this 'another' new laptop of the same one you've been messing with? My new laptop arrives today. I'm so excited. Early Christmas for moi! :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Oct 6 2015, 07:49 PM
This is the replacement laptop. Dell #2 - sucks like #1. You cannot believe the runaround I'm getting from the tech - they want me to take a day off work for the in-home tech to work on it. W---T----F!

So why is everyone at Florrick-Agos-Lockhart mad at her? Still unclear about that.
Sorry about the laptop. I honestly think the extra $ for the MacBooks are worth it. I also get insurance because GOD only knows what can happen with a laptop. If you every decide to switch get a 'refurbished' MacBook from Apple. They are just as good and they are basically new after they do all the certification. My last 2 computers from Apple are refurbished.

http://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_pro

Here is an in-depth article about refurbished Apple products:

http://www.payetteforward.com/should-i-buy-a-refurbished-macbook-pro-ipad-mini-ipad-air-or-apple-product/

OK here is a great recap of what went down with Diane and Alicia.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/04/26/the-good-wife-recap-season-6-episode-20-the-deconstruction/

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I love JDM. I'll be happy watching this season just to see him. :wub: :P :wub:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
tgir
Jan 20 2016, 12:34 AM
It also occurred to me that perhaps something happens to Peter: he is seriously injured, or very ill or perhaps even dies. Alicia is the ultimate good wife and faithfully returns to his side, shouldering (whatever there is to shoulder).

Mad speculation of course.
I'm thinking the same thing or something happens to one of the kids and they are drawn together. Who knows but I'm with you Tgir I think the name of the show should and will have something to do with the ending.

I really miss Alicia working with Dianne and Cary. I don't like it when she's off by herself. I miss the dynamics of the weekly interaction.

I also think what Eli did was shitty BUT she did have her chance with Will. I was devastated when he died but I was never a big fan of his. I really like Mr. Big (whoops) but he has been a total jerk but if she is going to end up with anyone it should be him. I also don't think Denny (whoops again) would be a good choice because JDM won't be around if there is a season 8.

I just hope we have a satisfying conclusion. I have not enjoyed all the political campaigning at all so Alicia going down that road again would be unsatisfying for me and unrealistic.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
'GOOD WIFE' GOODBYE
Julianna Margulies signals this is the last season

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't remember him on Gilmore Girls but I only got through the first couple of seasons of GG. Don't worry Dax I am going to blow through all them very soon. They are on Netflix I believe and I have the DVDs. ;)

I liked this episode. (((Ducks and hides))). I felt it more like the good ol' days on the show.

I can not see Alicia committing suicide. That would be crazy and she does have kids and mothers with kids don't do that.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
HATED THE ENDING! Diane slapping Alicia was sooo out of character. The Jason drama at the end was so 2 episodes ago. Oh and please don't get me started about her 'talking' to Will.... that was stupid.

In my book that was one of the worst TV series endings ever.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
May 12 2016, 10:16 PM
On CBS All Access subscription service.. Yuck.
Yeah that's not going to work for me. ^o)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
The whole slap was contrived. It made zero sense. Regardless I thought the whole last episode sucked and I wish the series didn't end on that note.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not going to bother with CBS All Access. Sorry but nope.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply