Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of October
Topic Started: Sep 30 2015, 08:21 AM (651 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Gabi and JJ develop a connection
NOOOOOOOO! On the bright side, I saw someone saying her return is supposed to be short term.

It was nice of the new writers to give KDP some decent material before they gave her the boot. She's turning in some strong performances, and I'm rarely a fan of all the crying on soaps.

It's odd to me that the show spent a day showing why Kayla and Steve love each other but haven't done anything that I can think of for Justin and Adrienne. Am I supposed to be rooting for them? I actually like her chemistry with Lucas better.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Andre was fun on Wednesday. Thaao Penghlis got to do his thing more than he did on Friday's show....but they're driving me crazy putting him in that wrinkly, old jacket, lol.

Caroline going through the laundry list of all the troubles with her kids and grandkids to "Shawn" in the mirror made me chuckle.

Shouldn't Marlena have some bruises around her neck??? Ben threw her around the room like she was a rag doll.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Oct 2 2015, 03:53 AM
Nicoles hair the other day looked like a bad pixie cut crossed with helmet head. Maybe they are putting the whole hair/wardrobe budget toward the costumes for the theme party for the anniversary?!?
I know what day you're talking about, lol. Some days Abigail's hair has a wet mop look going on that isn't very flattering. Maybe they have to do there own hair and make-up on occasion?

At least they put Andre in a better looking jacket on Friday's show. I still think Andre is up to something we're not yet aware of but he's being rather tame at the moment.

KDP is still breaking my cold, little heart, though I had to FF some of those funeral scenes. I did enjoy her screaming at everyone after the funeral service.
Edited by bilki, Oct 6 2015, 09:36 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

(some local politician had to take an hour to declare he wasnt taking bribes just in time for the upcoming election)
Wait, are you in the Columbus, Ohio area?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They're all self-serving liars, lol.

Chad mocking Andre was so funny. Billy Flynn is really growing on me. Please, please, please let the show take advantage of having 2 of its stronger actors involved in a sibling rivalry.

I'm just not willing to sit through scenes of a baby crying if I don't have to, so I have no idea what was going on with little Tate.
Edited by bilki, Oct 7 2015, 11:46 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's refreshing to hear how Ali Sweeney really feels about the show killing off Will. I wonder if we'd gotten such honesty if she was still a contract player.

I was surprised to see a flashback of Victor kissing Caroline. Where was Shawn when that happened???

Many at PreTV were assuming Will would find evidence of Ben being the Necktie Killer and go confront him, rather than go to the police with the information. They were all wrong, lol.

Andre basically called Ben a fool in the scene right before Ben catches Will with the tie. Are the writers mocking their own serial killer? Sounds like it, lol. It's ridiculous that he'd hide the tie in that kind of trash basket.

I haven't watched Friday's show, yet, but I'm not sure I'll wait until Monday morning.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh, that's interesting! Lots of history between Caroline and Victor that I wasn't aware of. Thanks, 2buddy!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Poor Will. The scene with Will wanting to get out the door and ended with Ben throwing him against the refrigerator was pretty creepy. Kudos to both actors because I usually think they both suck.

I'm assuming this was done as a grab for ratings, as it wasn't necessary to have Will killed off. While the show is in better shape, I'm not sure it's actually good enough to keep people watching for long. Maybe they think Alison Sweeney's presence will hold people for a couple months?

Anyways, I'm happy to have Sami back for as long as it lasts. I miss all of Sweeney's screeching, lol.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The thing that annoyed me was Hope calling Lucas to come meet her at an active crime scene. But I guess "dramatic license" and all that jazz.

Sami showing up there at the station to find Marlena pulled at my cold, little heart, especially after reading how Sweeney felt about the show killing off Will.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sami breaking down at Will's apartment was tough. My eyes haven't watered that much in a long time.

I knew Theresa wasn't "dumping" Anne for good but I was pleased to see them interacting again so soon. Their scenes are fun.

Of course, I'm loving all of the Sami/Marlena scenes.

The weird thing about Andre's upcoming grand entrance is that Justin has already seen him and I don't think he mentioned it to anyone. I'm looking forward to Andre revealing himself, nonetheless, though.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree that the show is moving so quickly that it's skipping over important character scenes. I'm assuming it's because the new writers were wrapping up old storylines, dealing with the anniversary and trying to move towards their own stories, which was way too much on their plate.

The whole thing with most people thinking Chad is the killer is so not interesting to me that I hope they speed through this story, too. But I've heard the guy who plays Ben is sticking around for awhile, so I'm not holding my breath.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I made plenty of bad decisions under the influence of alcohol in my 20s, so I feel kinda bad for Casey Moss. But I wasn't starting fights with the bar staff, which makes me think he's a bit of a jerk when he's sober.

Todd The Stripper was TJ Hoban, who's been a top fitness model for almost 20 years. I wonder how long they're keeping him around. His casting was important enough to make news. Unfortunately, Hope's bachelorette party wasn't nearly as fun as Jennifer's pot brownie book club meeting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply