Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of October
Topic Started: Sep 30 2015, 08:21 AM (650 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I definitely like more than I dont on the show right now. Sure there are a few things I would like to see or change but overall its good! KDP is on fire right now, I do hope she gets a supporting actress Emmy nod out of this. Its easily among the best performances daytime has offered up this year. I like Wally Kurth, Bryan Datillo not so much, but I do agree Adrienne and Lucas have the better chemistry.

Hair and wardrobe need to step it up, there have been some weird looks going on lately. Nicoles hair the other day looked like a bad pixie cut crossed with helmet head. Maybe they are putting the whole hair/wardrobe budget toward the costumes for the theme party for the anniversary?!?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL yep I've noticed the wet stringy mop look too! I miss the good ol' days of soaps when it seemed like everyone looked perfect and not a hair out of place. Maybe that is 20/20 hindsight or maybe its just that was before the invention of hi-def....who knows lol.

I missed most of Fridays show for breaking news (some local politician had to take an hour to declare he wasnt taking bribes just in time for the upcoming election) I did see KDPs post funeral railing at everyone, she really is great during all this. Reminds me of some of her great OLTL moments and how good of an actress she is when given decent material, something she hasnt had for a LONG time.

Looking forward to the return of Sami. She was way overused for so long that I got sick of her but shes been gone long enough now that I do miss her and welcome a visit.

The JJ/Clyde stuff is silly and needs to end.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Oct 7 2015, 10:10 AM
Quote:

(some local politician had to take an hour to declare he wasnt taking bribes just in time for the upcoming election)
Wait, are you in the Columbus, Ohio area?
yep :) gotta love our mayoral race lol

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree on all counts!

I think Tate has colic I ffed most of the crying scenes as well but I did hear that part. Not really sure how they came to that conclusion though. I cant deal with screaming babies/kids either, makes my skin crawl.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks 2buddy!

Havent watched yesterday or today yet but it does sound like some really good stuff coming up.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I never thought I would miss her screeching but I do too. I'm not sure if its her specifically or just that the show got so dull when she left that it just feels like it was her I was missing. I'm glad shes back either way for a least a little bit.

It does feel like a ratings grab but I'm assuming they think the audience will stay around with all the old faces returning and the anniversary celebration coming up. I agree its wasnt necessary to kill Will but I wont miss Guy Wilson, I'd probably be way more upset if it was still Chandler Massey smirks and all.

Kinda bummed we didnt get a scene of Marlena actually hearing the news. It has been pretty well played so far otherwise though.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree some beats have been missed as well but other than not seeing Marlena finding out about Will none have bothered me. The show dragged on for so long I'm enjoying the faster pace.

The Chad stuff is kinda silly but I'm not super annoyed with it yet. I think I read that the guy playing Ben has finished filming at Days and is working on a movie now. Though with them so far ahead he will air into January.

In other news Casey Moss was arrested Monday in AZ. Apparently they were there doing a book signing and he got drunk after, the bartender cut him off and he flipped out. Makes the whole JJ wanting to be a cop s/l pretty funny now.

police body cam video of the arrest and the hotel security video at the end (kinda long)
http://media2.abc15.com/video/video_studio/2015/10/27/Soap_opera_actor_arrested_for_allegedly__363957.mp4

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully this was an isolated incident and will be the last for him. I think we all made crazy alcohol fueled choices at that age but its true it was easier back then before 24 hr. news and social media. Probably not the smartest move shouting his name and that he is on Days while being arrested, especially during a work related trip, I cant imagine TPTB will be happy about that. I am curious who the friend was that put him in a headlock and tried to drag him away before the cops got there (assuming it was a castmember) the girl looks like Camila Banus but its hard to tell from the video.

The bachelorette/bachelor parties were both pretty boring. Not sure why we needed those scenes except for more setup that Aiden is feeling guilty for planning to kill Hope.

The Bo/Steve stuff has been fun.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply