Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Leftovers; Season 2
Topic Started: Sep 29 2015, 10:04 PM (597 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think it was number four that I just watched about the preacher and his wife. I still don't quite get why people think that the town of miracle will protect them. Even if no one was taken from it initially who's to say they wouldn't be taken in the future. And who's to say then another disappearance will happen at all.
In any case anyone who would stop to help someone on the road knowing that so many people want to get in would have to have their head examined.

I don't recall the wife much at all or when she went comatose and I certainly don't recall her waking up. Did we actually see this? If so I forgot it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Funny I like the music as well and I usually don't pay that much attention. But it does kind of add to the creepiness of the show. I know my husband won't watch more than one week although I probably would.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think they ran away as well.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like it a lot, but my husband doesn't. So I think I'll watch the last couple by myself. The characters are pretty screwed up but I like the cast especially the women. I think it's very thought provoking, in this pretty depressing sometimes too.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
If people disappeared like that I would definitely think sort of alien intervention. Certainly not something religious or something that we did to cause it as human beings.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
That cracks me up. I really hope the show gets renewed even though my husband quit watching. There's something really different about it and compelling as well.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
No I have to watch it yet since my husband is not watching them and I don't have much time to watch TV alone. I watched the one about Kevin's and dream or rebirth or whatever it was, and I didn't like it very much because I don't care for dream sequences on any show. And that was kind of what it was.

And I really can't say that I like where they're going with Meg and the other crazy remnant people. It almost seems like they're turning them into Isis crazies. But I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the last one.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think three seasons is perfect for this show. It couldn't go on indefinitely. My husband doesn't like it he thinks all the people are screwed up and it's a depressing show so I'll probably end up watching The End by myself but I hope they have some kind of conclusion in that they say what happened to the people who were gone butt I doubt that happens. I think it would be great to have a number of people disappear from the Earth but only if they were going to vote for Donald Trump :-)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply