Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Leftovers; Season 2
Topic Started: Sep 29 2015, 10:04 PM (603 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought the visuals for the credit sequence were lame last season but I did like the music better than this new song. Surprised to see Amy Brenneman on your cast list, as I have not noticed her in any of the previews for the new season.

WTF was up with that opening scene? I paused the show and looked up Sepinwall's review to see if I wanted to continue watching the episode.

Actually enjoyed the rest of the episode. The Murphy family was interesting. I liked the ending. Poor Darius McCrary.

Nora didn't admit that Matt helped them get the home (maybe she's hiding something?), so I found it odd that Kevin and company showed up there for seemingly no good reason.

I didn't expect Mary to still be alive.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
After reading the recap for the episode at Vulture, I found this where they talk about that bizarre opening scene....
http://www.vulture.com/2015/10/leftovers-season-two-opening-scene-damon-lindelof.html?mid=outbrainrc

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

In any case anyone who would stop to help someone on the road knowing that so many people want to get in would have to have their head examined.

I thought it was a little ridiculous. But I know Matt is supposed to be a good guy who wants to help people. I had to tell myself there was a little voice in his head that told him not to stop, but he was so excited over Mary being pregnant that he chose not to listen.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
My interest has waned. I see people praising it but I'm not seeing what they're seeing. I didn't finish the episode (7, I think) in which Patti and Kevin were screaming and yelling at each other. Didn't watch last week's episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply