Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Leftovers; Season 2
Topic Started: Sep 29 2015, 10:04 PM (669 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Oct 5 2015, 06:07 PM
WTF was up with that opening scene? I paused the show and looked up Sepinwall's review to see if I wanted to continue watching the episode.
Yeah that was up there on the f**** up scale. I didn't know what to make of that.

Interesting 'reboot' in a way. Murphy family was interesting and now I want to know more.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Oct 6 2015, 10:04 AM
After reading the recap for the episode at Vulture, I found this where they talk about that bizarre opening scene....
http://www.vulture.com/2015/10/leftovers-season-two-opening-scene-damon-lindelof.html?mid=outbrainrc
Interesting. So hopefully we will be able to figure out what the opening scene meant. Cool.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Oct 6 2015, 11:17 PM
I wanna know more about the lady in the wedding dress watering her lawn...
Yeah that was interesting. Maybe husband or fiancee was AWAY during the event and he is now gone.

I also was wondering if baby had connection to Nora's new 'adopted' baby.
Edited by Gatekeeper, Oct 7 2015, 07:23 AM.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just saw Season 2 Episode 4. The music was fantastic and creepy. I loved the way they brought those old songs back and changed them. So far I'm enjoying this season a lot but it's a super depressing show so I'm not marathoning them.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I watched episode 5 & 6 today. This show stays with me after I watch it. I like this season a lot more than last season.

So what do you guys think happened to the girls?

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really enjoyed this season. I liked it better than the 1st season. I sure hope this isn't the end of it. What is the status?

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Dec 8 2015, 02:19 PM
Fans dressed as the GR and held up picket not-signs-but-tablets-of-paper-saying 'Renew' at HBO offices... Fun. http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/leftovers-season-3-fans-campaign-costume-hbo-1201655760/

YAY!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
So somehow I missed the 'Meg' episode but I was able to go back and watch it yesterday. LOVED the Grandmaster Flash's "White Lines" music playing.

Krystal, my husband doesn't like the show either. I watch it without him and have been thoroughly enjoying this season.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was just coming over here to post this. YAY! Glad we get a third season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply