Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of September
Topic Started: Sep 3 2015, 08:17 AM (1,034 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ciara! It was nice of them to give us more of that little scene-stealer before they age her.

I thought Greg Vaughan was so bad at trying to emote over Serena's death. It's unfortunate.

I should have known Stefano was the motivating force behind Aiden.

LOL at The Neck Tie Killer. I hope this story doesn't turn out to be completely ridiculous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Sep 9 2015, 04:00 PM
it's going to be a bit much for her to change to a teenager over night...
There were some saying the same thing over at PreTV. Hopefully, nuCiara won't show up until after Aiden goes and the whole conversation she had with Hope will be a moot point.

A couple people were happy to see Hope's living room again, lol. It is nice that they're using more than the same 3 sets over and over.

Kassie DePaiva was heart-breaking in her reaction scenes to Paige's death.
Edited by bilki, Sep 10 2015, 10:03 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
There's a number of explosions in next week's spoilers, lol. Should be fun.

I didn't think Shawn Christian would ever leave. Some are speculating he'll be the serial killer, which I'm really hoping isn't the case.

Quote:

The identity of the Necktie Killer is revealed!
Already??? I've seen some debate that the Necktie Killer will be one character, then the Serial Killer revealed in November will be a separate character.

Cautiously optimistic about Theresa, Nicole and Kate being business partners. It will be nice to have Theresa doing something other than chasing after that knuckle head, Brady. Nicole hasn't had a good story in years, and I do enjoy Arianne Zucker when they give her some decent material to work with.

Someone named jbrr needs to get caught up. This isn't going to be as fun if you're 2 weeks behind, lol. Maybe BL will make another cameo appearance, too. :D
Edited by bilki, Sep 14 2015, 07:41 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think I like Billy Flynn but I'm still figuring out how much. He had just started when I quit recording the show awhile back. I did like how Chad defied Stefano and told Abigail about the land she's to inherit.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not at all sad to see the Guy Wilson's days are numbered but can't say that I like the idea of Will being killed off. At least it will give Alison Sweeney the opportunity to chew on some scenery. Hope they don't get rid of the guy who plays Paul.

As much as I like seeing Lauren Boles as Ciara, the more I see her the more I think this SORAS-ing is going to be real silly. I think I read someone saying Belle was a kid at the beginning of the week and a teenager by the end of the week when they aged her.

Looks like Kassie DePaiva is out, too.
Edited by bilki, Sep 17 2015, 09:21 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Sep 18 2015, 07:58 PM
2buddy4u
Sep 17 2015, 05:58 PM

A Martinez will be showing up as her ex, maybe he will take her away with him.
Ok so A Martinez is actually Rafe's Dad, sorry!!
Isn't he also Eve's ex? I thought I saw someone talking about him being Paige's dad on PreTV.

There was an excerpt of an interview of Thaao Penghlis posted at PreTV. He talked about his upcoming story. Sounds like Andre will be taking Stefano's place as Big Bad Villain of Salem, which makes me smile.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Sep 20 2015, 02:47 PM
That would make Paige part of the Martinez family???
It sounds like that's where they're going. Plenty of people are bitching about the lost opportunity of the show connecting her to a family after she's dead. Doesn't bother me, though. I'm pleased that it sounds like the new writing team is even trying to make family connections, as the previous regime wasn't at all good at weaving in family matters.

I've always enjoyed Joseph Mascolo as Stefano, and I still find him to be one of the most charismatic actors on the show. But he's just not the same kind of villain when he has to do each scene sitting down. It'd be cool if the show could do some kind of story about how a man like Stefano deals with trying to terrorize Salem while dealing with the difficulties of an aging body but I don't think that's a DAYS kind of story. I'm looking forward to Mascolo and Penghlis interacting again.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mascolo is 86! I was a little surprised to find that out. He looks good for his age but it gives some idea of why he has to sit in his scenes. I love that he's still there playing the character, though.

I feel like they're toying with us in not telling us when that idiot Clyde will get sent packing, especially with all of the other exits that have been announced.

I've been wondering if Ben is the Necktie Killer for most of the week.

Some days I'm still a bit bored with the show but it's nice to see things moving in a new direction.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Sep 21 2015, 01:56 AM
Shocker--you and I are thinking alike about Ben as the killer lol.
We're up to our old tricks again, lol. I'm assuming that making Clyde look like the most obvious suspect is a red herring.

What did Chad do to save Marlena's life? I feel like they've mentioned it a couple times but I'm not sure what they're talking about.

I really wish they'd left Gabi in jail, or recast the character. The only time I've enjoyed the actress was when Sami and Kate thought they'd all killed Nick, and that was mostly because Ally Sweeney and Lauren Koslow were doing all the heavy lifting.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok, that makes sense. I think I quit recording a day or two after Kristin went out the window, so I missed Stefano threatening Marlena.

I was hoping that Camila Banus' return might be brief but I saw someone saying she's going to be JJ's next love interest.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Enjoyed Tuesday's show. I'm not sure today's soap writers know what to do with an 80's iconic character like Patch but I thought the scenes with Joey in the plane were quite good.

A Martinez seemed like he felt right at home. I didn't get the sense of any awkwardness that usually comes with the early days of a new character.

Looking forward to Nicole and Kate locking horns!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
"And how old are you?" "Nice try." I thought that was awesome, lol.

The funny thing about Ben being the Necktie Killer is that some people don't think he's smart enough to have framed Chad. I do think Robert Scott Wilson has been doing a better job in some of his scenes, though. It seems like the director isn't allowing him to play the character in his usual wooden manner.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
There was something I saw about one of the vets retiring after the anniversary, so this may be Peggy McCay's exit story. Joseph Mascolo would also fit the bill, though.

I had a rocky relationship with my mother when I was younger, so I'm pretty understanding of a pissed off kid. I only wish I had the balls to say the things Joey is saying to his parents when I was his age, lol.

The flashbacks were nice even though I wasn't watching this show at that time. They made me think of how much I loved GL flashbacks.

I hope they come up with a decent explanation for why Ben snapped and started killing but I'm trying to downgrade my expectations. I know how Dena Higley likes to pull stuff out of her ass.

I usually save Friday's show to have something to watch on Monday morning but I want to see Andre!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply