Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of September
Topic Started: Sep 3 2015, 08:17 AM (1,032 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm catching up.....I'm only 7 behind now so I will marathon and be caught up this week! I will make a stern effort to stay current just for you guys ;)

I've never been on the hate Daniel bandwagon and I like SC going back to his ATWT days but even I am not sorry to see him go. He has been way overexposed. I did enjoy him and Chelsea very much in the beginning of his run though.

The show has really seemed to improve recently I'm ff less so I am optimistic we are moving in the right direction
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hate to see Will killed off but glad to see Wilson go. I never could get used to the scowling face. At least Masseys smirk became endearing after awhile lol. It seems like a huge waste of what could be a future lead character.

Never really warmed to KDP as Eve but I did love her on OLTL and I do think shes a good actress. Would have love to see what happened if Eves whole story wasnt about Jennifer and JJ.

Only 5 behind so i will be current by Monday!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
2 behind....almost there!

I understand Mascolo probably needs to slow down (how old is he now?) but it is kinda sad to see such a long standing badass have to step aside. I'm glad its Penghlis stepping into the spot. That feels right.

Dont know why they would go through the trouble of giving Paige a family now but it doesnt really bother me either. KDP has been very good in the aftermath of her death.

I just wanna know when Clyde finally bites the dust so all that silliness can get off my screen. JJ undercover is ridiculous!

Ben is getting creeptastic. Maybe hes the killer and framing Chad.

Someone needs to slap the taste out of Joeys mouth once or twice, little jerk.

Really enjoying alot of the other stuff.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow 86, I would have guessed upper 70s but not mid 80s. He really does look good. John Aniston has to be getting up there too....he's still very mobile though.

Shocker--you and I are thinking alike about Ben as the killer lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chad saved Marlena from Stefano when Kristin went out the window. Stefano was going to kill her and Chad stopped him. It was very hokey since that was before Stefano was back in Salem and the whole thing took place via telephone threats by Chad. There were some nice follow up scenes between her and Chad afterward though.

Clyde has to be a red herring (at least he better be). Thats way to easy.

I have never particularly liked Camila Banus. Sometimes shes ok and other times not so much. A recast would have been fine with me but with Sonny gone and Will leaving soon they need someone to take care of Ari so letting Gabi out of jail makes sense.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Haha I knew Ben was a creeper! I also kind of get the fans doubt that he is smart enough to pull it off. Hes always been played as dumb eye candy but I dont totally hate the idea that its him. I'm curious what the explanation will be but I am really enjoying getting there.

Loved the Patch/Kayla flashbacks since as a newbie that was all unknown to me. I still think Joey is a little annoying jerk.

A Martinez is aging well, its been awhile since I saw him. I'm excited to see where they go with him. KDP is still doing a fantastic job with all the fallout from Paiges death.

Loving the idea of Teresa, Kate, Nicole we need way more of that!

What the hell is going on with Caroline? Are we leading up to her death (it would make sense if she wanted to retire) or will Victors cure save the day in the nick of time....

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ohhhhh thats right! I had forgotten that. I do remember now that you said that Paige and maybe even Eve recognizing him and calling him by a different name awhile back. Good memory bl!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply