Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Saturday Night Live; Season 41
Topic Started: Aug 19 2015, 10:56 PM (836 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I haven't watched the show in a long time however I always find the political clips on youtube and watch those. I was watching Rachel Maddow yesterday and she was featuring some Republican commercials that were almost surreal and seems like they came from Saturday Night Live. I can hardly wait for them to get that material and turn it into a parody
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
You are correct about reality becoming a parody at least in the Republican Party. The commercial Rachel Maddow showed was as absurd as anything you ever saw on Saturday Night Live

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't watch the show anymore but I do check YouTube for the political satire. This past Saturday's opening was pretty good. I don't care for the woman who plays Hillary Clinton but I really did like the phrase 'stuck in the middle with me'.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
8 people were shot to death in Ohio on Friday and it hardly even made the news because of Prince. I really didn't care about Prince because I really don't care much about any celebrity. It was too bad he died relatively young but there should have been maybe a half an hour of coverage, not for days. He wasn't the king of England or one of our former presidents. I know he had a great body of work and he was talented but enough is enough.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes there are mass shootings everyday. But people just ignore them. Over 30,000 people killed a year. But if a middle eastern person kills 2 people it is an act of Terror and the sky is falling and the stock market crashes. I just don't get it.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can take Vegas for about 2 days but that's all the patience I have for New York City anymore as well. Everyone should see Vegas at least once. The shows are really spectacular and some of them are more spectacular than the Broadway shows just because of the things they can do with the theaters there. I thought Beatles Love show was the best I have ever seen in that the staging was just spectacular and of course I love the music.

It's just beautiful here in the 80s and 60s at night. We can use the pool in the day but you actually need a little shawl or something in the evening

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply