Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Saturday Night Live; Season 41
Topic Started: Aug 19 2015, 10:56 PM (1,494 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah fun Larry David doing the 'Bernie'. He nailed it. Also great to see the 30 Rock cast together again.

So the Donald will be on soon. I guess we will need to hear him say how great he is a million times. The man totally disgusts me but it would be funny if he lets them make fun of him while he's hosting. I guess we will see.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Dec 20 2015, 06:00 AM

Darrell's 20th time doing Trump, Amy's 18th time as Hillary, Kate's 9th time as Hillary, Tina's 9th time as Sarah Palin, Amy & Maya's 9th time doing Bronx Beat...
How do you know all these statistics. Do you keep track or google them?

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
When I watch the political satire now I don't know what is real or not. The Tina Fey sketch this past week was awesome BUT it wasn't as crazy as Sarah Palin herself. Oh and the Trump is just beyond cray-cray.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Jan 28 2016, 08:12 PM
One friend put it like this >> I finally watched Sarah Palin's endorsement speech for Trump. Holy shit. It reminded me of this old crack whore who used to live in the same shithole hotel I did in Long Beach. She'd sit on the stoop and shout gibberish in between taking dudes into the alley and blowing them for that rock and then stuffing the toilets in the common bathrooms with strips of newspaper, shitting in each one and flushing them all in a row.

>> Palin literally sounded exactly like that. Between that and that weird sweater thing she was wearing I gotta wonder how hard she's been hitting the pipe.
LOL! NAILED IT! :P

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ohio shooting had a press conference yesterday. It most likely was a drug related shooting. The property where the victims were had grow houses, etc. Very sad.

___

I love Prince. I'm just so sad he is gone. So young. He was a BIG part of my youth and beyond.

Loved the SNL tribute.

Fred's impersonation of Prince was awesome. I had forgotten how good he was at that.

I still can't believe he was 22 when he first appeared on SNL.

Still very sad.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
May 9 2016, 11:53 PM
Dana Carvey is one of my all-time favorite SNL people, and when I was a teenager, I'd do pretty flawless impressions of his big characters and impressions - Johnny, Perot, Church Lady... My next door neighbor loved when I'd do Dana's George Bush for her...
We will have to come out to Vegas and see you perform a private show for us. :popcorn:

Love Church Lady.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL Dax.

Florida is hot & humid so you can't scare me. No neon here except for the titty bars. :P

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
May 11 2016, 12:02 PM
The theater and what the stage does in Cirque's Ka is truly incredible.

I still haven't seen Beatles Love. Sigh. One of these days...
Ka was amazing.

Dax, next time we visit we will take you to Beatles Love. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
May 11 2016, 02:22 PM
Ooh. And I didn't think I COULD love you more...
LOL! :wub:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
May 12 2016, 09:55 AM
Come soon.

Bring Chris, Ashley, cats, and lots of good wine (well, no need to travel with wine... plenty here, of course...).
LOL ... Uh ... No cats but maybe Ashley if she is willing to part with the cats for a trip. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply