Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of August
Topic Started: Jul 30 2015, 08:24 PM (201 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
This show is just pissing me off now! Really November til the Jason reveal......I expected it, i think i even said it but its still REALLY annoying. Now that Luke is gone theres nothing left worth watching until then.

Speaking of Luke I just got around to watching his final scenes, I just kind of let myself get behind because as much as I wanted to see how it played out I didnt really wanna watch it, if that makes sense. I'm still trying to figure out how I felt about it. It was bittersweet in some ways, and just bitter in others. I think I'm glad he just kind of walked away on his own terms but there was so much left on the table it was underwhelming. For the actor who wrote the book on over the top emotion, this was almost totally void of any emotion. The scenes with JJ and Jane Elliot were great the rest of it not so much. I'm sure that is because of how much he genuinely loved working with those 2 and thats great but I wanted a big payoff and it just wasnt there. It is still weird to think that hes never coming back.

I read a very interesting exit interview with TG. He hates Carlivati....with a passion. He also explained how he had so much pull with rewriting his scripts and deciding how Luke should be written, which I always wondered about. And of course bashes L&L again lol. Heres a link
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/28817/exclusive-exit-interview-anthony-geary-leaves-general-hospital-with-all-guns-blazing/?utm_source=twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
He was brutally honest and I totally agree with pretty much everything he said. I kinda wanted to give him a standing ovation after some of those answers lol. Calling RC "the writer" cracked me up and the fact that they never actually spoke was shocking to me. How do you take over writing a show and not speak to the lead actor and 8-time Emmy winner? I want him to write a tell-all book now just so I can read all dirt. His story about Liz Taylor was sweet though I've heard/read most of it before. I also want to sit in on one of those Jane Elliott skype gossip sessions!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
McCouch looked awful and had zero chemistry with Finola so I'm ok with this though i dont think its really necessary for Sloane to be on the canvas.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Still bored....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply