Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of August
Topic Started: Jul 24 2015, 10:17 PM (1,221 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Preempting the show for 2 weeks sounds like such a bad idea but I guess the show has survived it in the past.

Strange about Higley taking a leave of absence so soon.

Next Friday (8/21) sounds decent. I'll have to try to remember to start recording again on that day and see how it goes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully, the "Is danger coming" implies Irizarry. It seems he's been playing baddies since he left GL. Plus, I strongly dislike Jack Wagner. :D

It sucks that this show tapes so far ahead of what airs on screen.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is Ben really the father of Abigail's baby?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I taped Monday's show and watched it this morning (my usual ritual). I thought the Stefano/Chad/Abigail stuff was good, considering how bad the show has been. I'm not sure if the new writers have started yet. Maybe a little of both? I saw there were some re-writes.

I figured it would end up being Chad's kid at some point, just wasn't sure how they were playing it at this point. Does Abigail know it's Chad's, or just the person who made the switch?

I'm guessing Serena's murder will happen at the end of Wednesday, so I figured I should start watching this week.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks, 2buddy!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's always good to see Julie. I wish they'd give her some kind of storyline that's more than these quickie pop-ins.

I didn't always dislike Natalie (Melissa Archer) on OLTL but it amused me to see her laying there with bruise marks around her neck.

This JJ drug storyline seems really silly. Ugh.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jordi Vilasuso was nice to look at back in the day but I don't ever remember thinking his acting was Emmy-worthy.

It's good to read the Josh Griffith loves the show and the actors sound happy. Hard to say how long all the good vibes will last but, hopefully, we'll get a few months of must-see-tv out of all of this.

I can't wait for Andre/Tony!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Remind me how long both of you have been watching. I started in '95, when Marlena was possessed by the devil. I missed the glory days of Patch and Kayla, though I vaguely remember watching at some point during Stephen Nichols' '06-'09 return.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was wondering if/hoping you'd rejoin the discussion, BL. :D

Grandpa Shawn died in early 2008. I can't remember if I was watching then, though I think that was the end of the Brady/DiMera feud storyline that I found to be disappointing.

Good news about Irizarry. Hopefully, the writing for his character will make it worth the wait.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
My guess is that Andre will play some part in what's going on with Aiden. I'm assuming Andre will be taking on a Stefano-like role.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply