Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of August
Topic Started: Jul 24 2015, 10:17 PM (652 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks 2buddy!

It actually sounds pretty interesting.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
i will miss freddie smith

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Curious who the blind item is....sounds fun. Much speculation it is Jack Wagner or Vincent Irizarry. Both could be interesting I much prefer VI to JW though. Looking forward ot the reveal on this one.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm ffing through most of the show but i think so since the guy that was supposed to fix the test didnt get the chance to. I may have missed something though. I would have been willing to bet it would be Chads. I'm sure down the line we will find out some other switch took place and it really is Chads afterall. Salem is running short on DiMera spawns now that Sami is gone.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LMAO damn see thats what i get for using the fast forward button to much! I expected it would be Chads though.....makes way more sense.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
So Jordi Vilasuso was the blind item.... I dont mind him (yes he is nice to look at) but its kind of disappointing. They made it seem like someone major. He wouldnt be on my top 100 list of actors I'd like to make a return trip to soapland.

I've fallen a bit behind again, only a couple weeks and with ff i should get caught up again soon. Looking forward to the start of all the serial killer and anniversary stuff.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bloss I just read that about VI and was coming here to post it! You beat me to it.

I'm super happy about this one. Guess the Vilasuso news was just coincidental because VI certainly makes much more sense as that blind item. Sucks we wont see him until after the new year but I can be patient.....maybe lol.

I'm a relative Days newbie, I didnt pick it up until right around the time GL was cancelled. I followed it in the soap mags and had friends that watched so I knew who people were and general s/l stuff but I really started watching during the plane crash when Grandpa Shawn died.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply