Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hell on Wheels; Season 5
Topic Started: Jul 19 2015, 02:14 AM (500 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I know it is a split season. I don't care about it but hsb likes it so we'll probably watch it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Practically a whole new cast...
Not a bad first episode.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like this season better than most but hate that they split it up.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
When they dribble out the shows 6 and 7 at a time or even 10 I tend to lose interest in them. My husband likes the show so I guess we'll watch it. And I don't mind looking at him because he's pretty hot even when he is filthy dirty. But I was even angry at Better Call Saul for only having 10 episodes. By the time you get on a roll with the show it is over.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really did not like it. I don't know why he just didn't kill him and get it over with there was certainly reason to do it. I hate shows where they just drag out the inevitable and put the main character at risk because you know he's not going to die and the bad guy will ultimately die. I also like Heyerdahl a lot but there was just too much of him this episode.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
That's kind of the way I felt I mean if they had a full season even fourteen maybe but it just seemed like a big-time killer

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am disappointed with this half season. The first two shows bored me to tears. The third one was okay but Bohannon was not in this fourth one which didn't make me happy at all.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
This was the best one so far this season. I like that there was no more dialogue with the Chinese villain, just bang. Sad ending though I couldn't figure out why she left. I wonder if Bohannon will be alive after the last one

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought she should have stayed as well

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Will watch it tonight I guess. The guy that plays Durant reminds me so much of Donald Trump that I can't help but hate him.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I will miss him for sure. ihopewe see him on another series soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply