Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hell on Wheels; Season 5
Topic Started: Jul 19 2015, 02:14 AM (565 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well if Naomi is returning that must mean he finds her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax didn't you say we get 13 episodes and then have to wait to get the last 13?

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
When do the next 7 start?

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Dax, 7 episodes then waiting a whole year for the last 7 is a little aggravating.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good semi finale! Looks like the last part of the season will be good!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow...It's been forever. I have forgotten what's up with this show. I don't get why we have had to wait sooooo long!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Apr 27 2016, 03:51 PM
According to the article he is going to be one busy man!! He has a lot to do in just 7 episodes!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am going to miss this show, but looking forward to the last episodes after waiting forever!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I hope that episode was not intended to make us feel sorry for the Swede... Just because he was in prison doesn't justify all the horrible things he did. I guess it was an appropriate way for him to die but there were alternatives.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree Krystal, with only seven episodes left the Swede could have got what he deserved and then some and they could still had time to move on to something else.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought #11 was sad and after what happened to Maggie, Durant received his karma in the end. But I agree Krystal an episode without Bohannan is not a good episode.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
No Mei should have stayed, after all he did to keep her safe she should have known he would have done anything. That was awful that she left him alone.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm so going to miss this show! Good episode tonight...wonder if Durant was such a tool in the history books.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Jul 17 2016, 03:08 AM
Show is fiction, but I had sorta gotten that impression of Durant in some things I've read. Funny, though - I was reading a for-kids-history-of-the-railroad text to a class and it just stated facts and dates and didn't attribute personal characteristics to Durant at all, but I kept thinking about HoW the whole time...
The show is fiction but Thomas Durant was not, and according to this he was indeed an ass.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_C._Durant.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Jul 17 2016, 03:29 PM
>> The show is fiction but Thomas Durant was not

Right. I didn't indicate I thought otherwise by

>> had sorta gotten that impression of Durant in some things I've read.

Which would include his Wikipedia entry, of course, as that's our go-to quick-and-easy reference work, sure...
Yes, Wikipedia mentions his greed and arrogance freely. I have been watching some of the new American West series on AMC and they have mentioned him several times in accordance with the building of the railroad. I haven't watched enough to hear about his personal demeanor yet, though I did research him enough to know he died broke as he did on the show.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Very satisfying ending for everyone. I loved the way Bohanan defended Durant and his final moment of clarity. I sure will miss looking at that face, right Krystal??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply