Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Mr. Robot; Season 1
Topic Started: Jul 12 2015, 04:06 PM (783 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really enjoyed the finale. I liked how they dropped us in post-hack and in the midst of Elliot's confusion. The "revolution" not looking like Elliot envisioned made me chuckle.

Loved Joanna vs. Elliot.

"But I'll try the Pradas now!"

Relieved we got the post-credits scene with WhiteRose and Phillip Price. I wasn't going to be happy to have it end with Elliot just opening the door.

Going to miss this show during the break. It will probably be my favorite new show of the year.
Edited by bilki, Sep 7 2015, 11:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Best new summer show, for sure, and fall/winter doesn't seem to be offering anything as promising. Earlier in the year, I've liked Daredevil, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Bloodline, and iZombie all real well, but my overall favorite new show is definitely Better Call Saul, though that wasn't really the same kind of surprising, wasn't-even-on-my-radar thing that Mr. Robot was...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
You're welcome. :P

(Who was at the door? Where is Tyrell? What's gonna happen to Elliot? How will chaos and change affect everyone? What does it look like? Or, is the top Ecorp guy {Price?} right and it's just a blip to the people really in control?)

I love big questions!

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't know who was at the door. It's not Kramer, Lenny, or Squiggy - they wouldn't have knocked.

Joanna is to play a larger role, but I'm pretty sure we're not done with Tyrell.

Chaos is fun.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Sep 8 2015, 05:38 PM
You're welcome. :P
If I didn't say it before, which I didn't, thank you KMI for alerting me to Mr. Robot! :wub:

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.avclub.com/article/creator-sam-esmail-will-direct-all-mr-robot-season-229662

Wow. Very rare. Lynch is doing it with Twin Peaks 3... Fukunaga did it with True Detective 1... but for a head writer to direct all ten of the second season of his USA show... weird.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mr. Robot was on USA over last weekend, so I decided to watch it. Just finished watching all of it. Not sure what I think of the program except sad about certain people dying.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I recorded one of the marathons and have been re-watching, though I've become distracted over the past few days. It has been interesting to watch the early episodes knowing what was really going on with Mr Robot. I'm not sure why Darlene seems relatively unfazed by Elliot's erratic behavior. Maybe they explain it later in the season and I've forgotten.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Darlene just isn't overly taken aback because erratic behavior for her brother isn't all THAT strange...

Bl - 'Not sure' like... You don't lean either direction on liking/not liking it? Will you watch Season 2?

Esmail's film Comet is on Netflix now... Don't know when it turned up - it wasn't there when we were 2 or 3 into the season because I was looking for it then, but it's there now... Gonna try to watch it soon...

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It wasn't something that amazed me as I didn't start viewing it and stayed up half the night to see as much as possible. I'm not sure if I'll watch the second season and if I do I doubt I'll watch it week to week. I did like the scene after the credits. I didn't try to figure out the mystery of what Elliot saw was real and what was not. ;)

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I watched a couple and it got too weird for me

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://deadline.com/2016/01/mr-robot-grace-gummer-series-regular-rami-malek-1201692717/

Cool. I like her.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think I liked Gunner from what little I saw of Extant.

I hate that we have to wait until Summer!

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://deadline.com/2016/03/mr-robot-promote-michael-cristofer-stephanie-corneliussen-to-regulars-joey-bada-chris-conroy-rami-malek-1201714364/

Sure, makes sense for both Joanna and Price to be regulars...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: