Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Walking Dead; Season 6
Topic Started: Jul 10 2015, 02:40 PM (2,298 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am actually watching and not fast-forwarding much although my husband still won't watch the show. I thought the first two episodes were very strong and I was particularly impressed with the second one I guess because I really like Carol. Her dressing up like a ninja or something was really cool. This last one was good but in my opinion not as good as the first two. I really was sort of so so with my opinions or attachments of Glen and I have to say that I would rather him go than many of the other characters. Except I still wouldn't mind if they killed off Rick or his idiot son. I have really gotten attached to Carol and Daryl other than that I guess I'm really not attached to any of the other main characters. Although I'm really fond of the guy who used to be in Southland I don't even know the name of the actor the big guy with red hair. I can't see how Glen could have survived that under any circumstances. I knew somebody was going to be killed but I didn't know who and if I had to pick somebody I guess I would have sacrificed him over many of the others.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have not watched this one yet. I did like the second episode a lot and I really like Carol. It is true Daryl has not had that much action this season so far.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't like the Morgan one at all, but I'm ok with most of the season this year. Not as much fast forwarding. I really didn't care about Glenn one way or another. The previews for the fall finale look pretty dramatic. Of course will be a cliffhanger. When does the show return?

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well I've only watched half of it so far because my husband doesn't watch it and that's all I had time for but I have to say it was the most exciting 30 minutes I seen on that show for a long time. For quite a while I only fast forwarded or didn't pay attention to some of it so I really didn't know all those people really well. It would appear the little whiny boy needed to be tranquilized or something. Of all the things that they came upon don't tell me they didn't find some valium or general or something they could give the baby so she wouldn't cry and this little sniffling shift that acted like a bigger baby than the little girl

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Actually and surprisingly, yes. The first 5 minutes rock.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay I finished it. I thought it was one of the best episodes in the past several years. Of course they all can't be constant fighting with zombies but I hope the show is better.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I though Rick and Daryl behavef stupidly. I found it annoying.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Totally agree

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have actually liked most of the season. I have been fast-forwarding very little of it. This last episode with Maggie and Carol was very good. Obviously it would appear that Carol is going over the edge about killing all these people. I don't know why all of a sudden it would bother her after all the people who have been killed. Obviously these people would have killed her in a second. Was the red headed girl the one who used to be on Six Feet Under? She looks really familiar.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
What bothers you about carol? You think Maggie will be killed?

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
You are right I am one behind. The one show that I really felt was good was the one where Maggie and Carol were held hostage. I don't like the idea of Carol taking off. I am not all that attach to Maggie or Glenn so we'll see what happens there.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Better not be Daryl or Carol.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I just watched last week's and after liking a lot of the season I didn't like that one. I thought it was idiotic that Carol would go off by herself , she doesn't want to kill anybody else and then blam she wipes out a bunch of people. Then everybody running Every Witch Way when they know an attack is coming. Just stupid.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Haven't seen the last one yet but less enthused to see it after reading about it. I'm with you guys in that I will watch it and continue to dislike rick intensely.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really didn't think the last two were that good. After liking most of the Season more than usual it was kind of a disappointing ending. Then making us wait to see who was killed. Plus then having the super villain be Jeffrey Dean Morgan I could have puked

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply