Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Walking Dead; Season 6
Topic Started: Jul 10 2015, 02:40 PM (1,247 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Furious that the internet ruined last nights episode for me before I could even drink my first cup of coffee. I try to watch some stuff immediately after it airs so I don't have to deal with commercials but Sunday nights are so jammed pack that there is no way I can watch it all. Ugh!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOVED last night's episode. Did not care for the last one where ___ died (at least it sure looks like it). Did like the one before where Carol went all ninja on everyone.

Spoiler: click to toggle

I like this season so far. I also LOVE Daryl but I'm OK how things are going with him.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
>>I like JDM, am currently enjoying him on Good Wife.

Yeah I do too. The part he will be playing on TWD looks big. Do you think that means he won't be on Good Wife next season? I personally want him on both shows. I'm greedy. :)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Nov 23 2015, 01:36 AM
I liked 1-3 (lots of action, well-executed) and 4 (the Morgan one) a lot, but 5-7 were just so-so... They got a lot of fan conversation out of the Glenn question, but it doesn't feel like it was worth all the fuss, really...

I agree about 5-7 being just so-so.

I think the Glenn death/not was a little bit of a cheat but it is whatever.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Feb 28 2016, 11:15 PM
Or Carol, lol. It would have been fun to watch Carol wipe the floor with that guy.
Definitely! So where was Carol last night? She was missed.

Last night's episode was kind of a snooze fest. I guess there wasn't enough zombies or tension for me to enjoy. :vadar:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm with Bilki regarding Carol. Carol has been such a tough bad ass for so long that I'm not buying this whole 'I'm going off by myself' business. It just doesn't feel genuine to her character. Maybe if I had 'known' Carol was religious or something before she grabbed on to those Rosary beads but I don't remember her being a woman of big faith. Yes maybe she flipped out but still going off doesn't work for me.

I really like Merritt Wever. I fell in love with her on 'Nurse Jackie' and was rooting for her to be around longer. Oh well.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Going to put this in spoiler for those of who who haven't seen last night's episode ...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Apr 3 2016, 09:46 PM
Really? I sat through an hour and a half of that nonsense just to find out that I have to wait until next season to find out who dies!?!?!

:mad1:

Gimple's excuse for why they didn't reveal who died was pretty lame, too.
Yup agree. I just hope it isn't Daryl. I honestly give up caring.

In other news, I loved Negan but I'm shallow like that. I really love Jeffrey Dean Morgan
. I also loved seeing Rick melt down to the ground. He needed to be brought down a peg.

Only 6 months until we find out who met Lucille. :firemad:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Apr 4 2016, 08:51 AM
I figured you were loving Rick being brought to his knees, Gate.
I'm just sad that it doesn't look like Rick was the one that got killed last night. He is such a sniveling baby. Oh and I would have used Lucille on Carl and knocked that hat off the kid's head. LOL! I know ... I've got issues.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Apr 4 2016, 05:27 PM
They'll never kill off Rick. At least we can hate-watch the show together, lol.

At first I thought Negan killed Carl, then I had to rewind to listen, again, to what Negan said about cutting his eye out and feeding it to Rick.

It was nice to see Rick's arrogance put him in such a rotten position. Sucks that he takes so many people down with him, though. While it probably won't be one of the major characters, someone will be dead now. This wasn't an accident.

I was surprised Negan had such a large army of people. How have all of those people never heard of Alexandria?
Bilki, I agree with everything you said except for it not being a major character. I still think it will be. I'm leaning towards Glenn but who knows.

We will have fun hate-watching for sure. I am really mad that Rick's arrogance screwed the group.

I don't get how that large army of Negan/s didn't know about Alexandria. I mean come on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply