Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother; Season 17
Topic Started: Jun 16 2015, 01:48 PM (1,552 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
You all are good with knowing so many of their names already.

This show LOVES a gay caricature. Jason may be more annoying than Frankie. I think I made it halfway through last season before I wouldn't watch Frankie any longer.

Are both Vanessa and Da'Vonne pro poker players? They're my favorite personalities at this point. Da'Vonne should be good comedy relief.

And Clay is a nice piece of eye candy.

I still don't understand what the BB Takeover is all about, but it sounds like a good way for the producers to meddle with the game play.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
2 gay guys? Who's the other one?

Is John the dentist? His diary voice reminds me of a character's voice from a movie in the past. It's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out. I think it's a movie.

Jace seemed like a bro-douchebag from what I saw of him on the televised show, so I feel like I won't miss him.

I kinda figured Clay wouldn't have much to contribute.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I guess I need to sit and watch the opening sequence several times because I didn't realize there's a Meg, a Becky or a Johnny in the house. Oh wait, is Johnny that annoying dentist?
Edited by bilki, Jul 2 2015, 08:50 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Was it Big Brother history because Natalie and Adria always voted individually? The Twin "Twist" is kinda lame but Liz and her sister were fun to watch.

That BB Takeover power is crazy.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm not flamboyant enough to be the token gay guy, lol.

What would be the reasoning behind someone not signing the release? That your private life can't be discussed on camera? I'm surprised the show would select someone whose presence would make things seemingly more difficult. I don't see anything about Becky that makes her worth the trouble. Was it just because of that train story?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Interesting. I guess if they've dealt with unsigned waivers in the past, it makes more sense why they'd do it this season.

It's amusing to me that the hamsters figure out the twist before the show reveals it to them. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time. What do they think is going to happen when people have little else to do with their time but sit and stew over every little thing?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It will be disappointing to see DaVonne go. I enjoy her DRs, and I haven't noticed that any of the others are as entertaining.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I was just over at Hamsterwatch for the first time this season and saw the he/she put Jeff on IGNORE for the season, calling him a misogynistic pig.

I'm not sure if I'm bored with this season, or if most of the hamsters feel like generic personalities to me.

I suppose the good thing about DaVonne going home is that she can get back to her baby girl, and I won't have to hear her talk about how she's doing it all for the kid for the rest of the season. She did make me chuckle, though.
Edited by bilki, Jul 10 2015, 09:37 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
From skimming over Caleb Reynold's Instagram, he has a girlfriend and they may or may not have launched a fitness supplement line together. There's a picture of him with Frankie on which he says he'll be doing some of Frankie's live shows, whatever that means. He's still as fit as a fiddle.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
If Jeff goes on Thursday, will Julie ask him what he was really doing under those bed sheets?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
At least that vote was kinda close. It surprised me a little to hear Julie call Jackie a floater and basically say she has no game. Is that something new, or has Julie made those kinds of comments before and I've forgotten?

Interesting that Liz realizes that Austin is/was manipulating her.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It amuses me how Audrey came in with all of this bravado about how she was doing something great for the transgender community and now it seems she's playing the cowardly lion. roar.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bobcat Goldthwait! That's whose voice that John's annoying DR voice reminds me of. It's taken me weeks to finally figure that out. HA!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does he talk like that when having normal conversations with the other hamsters? I still can't imagine having him as a dentist, lol.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Do you think the ones who sleep most of the time are somewhat depressed, jbrr? I know it's probably boring in there but I wonder if the ones who sleep a lot are doing that in their normal lives. I'm probably just projecting, as I tend to sleep more when I'm more depressed.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was at a bar that had the game on and when I looked up, later, I thought I saw Jackie sitting with Julie.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh okay, a DE didn't even cross my mind. I guess I've really fallen out of the loop with this season, lol.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Julia doesn't like Austin?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply