Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother; Season 17
Topic Started: Jun 16 2015, 01:48 PM (1,546 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't know what happened but I forgot it was on and it didn't record. :/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Jbr. I'll be sure to start recording it and try to keep up now. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
So watched the 2nd episode with my kid. Apparently her friend's cousin is John the dentist. We weren't impressed with him or the cast in general. I must be getting old and jaded. It just looked like same old characters with new faces and names.

I'm absolutely SURE I must say the same thing every season and get sucked in but this year I'm not going to watch BBAD. I don't know. I'm thinking there is too much good stuff that I want to watch this summer on Netflix, Amazon or DVD.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jun 26 2015, 06:44 PM
Quote:

I'm absolutely SURE I must say the same thing every season and get sucked in but this year I'm not going to watch BBAD.

Hi Gate! Welcome to the BB 12 step club. Repeat after me: I must learn to accept the entertainment and info provided by the network show, spend <10 minutes browsing live feed posts and analysis of the night before, and binge watch quality TV.

We can do it!
KMI, you would be soooo proud of me. Haven't browsed the live feed post except for here. :) No BBAD.

I've been trying to catch-up with 'Orange is the New Black' and 'Orphan Black'. Marathoned 'Bones' a few days ago. Also caught up with 'Whispers' and 'The Daily Show'. See I'm doing great but it's only week 2 in the BB house so I have time to fall off the wagon. :P

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not a fan of the new schedule either. Just don't care enough yet to invest too much time. I'm sure I will but still trying to catch-up on DVR stuff.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well I can tell you my kid wants to try out for BB and I will NOT sign the waver. She doesn't watch the show enough but thinks it would be 'easy $'. Oh and she's talking Survivor too. All I can say is HELL NO. Lucky for me I don't think she would be willing to leave her pets that long. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm bored with it too. I'm not watching the feeds or reading much of anything except what is posted here. Still can't remember all their names. I do think it's too much 'game show' or something like that and lacking the character/people development. I also can't figure out all the twists to care.

I'm really bummed because this used to be my 'summer fun' show. Hubby won't watch it anymore. Doesn't interest him.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Uh ... gross if it IS what some people think it could be.

I would love to see a bunch of still images of the twins together. I don't think their weight is that far off.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh wow. I had no idea all this was going on. Thanks for the catchup jbr.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh wow. I can't wait to see how they are going to handle this. :)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks JBR for update. I was totally confused watching live show last night. Van staying was a shock but then Jackie going home??? Not sure what this house is doing. Why are they letting the twins stay? And I agree Vanessa will win this if they don't act fast.

Oh well. I still like John even though his voice is annoying.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Aug 19 2015, 03:01 AM
Austin/Liz have been engaging in lots of extracurricular activity in the hoh bed sending the feeders (and Julia) into an uproar.
Yeah saw a clip of the 'fingering'. Ugh. I don't find Austin attractive and I feel bad for Julia. I can see when they get out of the BB House 'So which twin are you?"

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Jbrr for all the updates you have given us.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
So Liz & Austin are still together. Scott is saving his winnings.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had doubts too that they would make it down the aisle but I'm happy.

Smart to postpone honeymoon with the Zika virus and being preggers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply