Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 17
Topic Started: Jun 16 2015, 01:48 PM (2,870 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shelli has started campaigning yesterday and today realizing the tides were changing and Becky/John pushing her to do so, too little too late. She now knows there is a good chance shes a goner. I think they are planning on confirming it to her just before live show. If they dont get Van out very soon she will win the game.

Watching Beckys master plan fall to pieces has been quite entertaining. She sees how good Van is but she doesnt have the ability to convey it to the others without coming across like a nagging whiner. She annoys me alot!

I dont REALLY like anyone either. I am enjoying this season mostly on a gameplay level rather than a player level. The gameplay has been very chaotic this season though, very hard to follow. They havent done a great job of getting that across on the show, without feeds I probably wouldnt be as interested as I still am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks JBR for update. I was totally confused watching live show last night. Van staying was a shock but then Jackie going home??? Not sure what this house is doing. Why are they letting the twins stay? And I agree Vanessa will win this if they don't act fast.

Oh well. I still like John even though his voice is annoying.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was at a bar that had the game on and when I looked up, later, I thought I saw Jackie sitting with Julie.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep, she was the 2nd evictee on DE nite; Liz HoH; Becky and Johnny Mac up; JM the target-they wanna save Becky another round to go after Vanessa?

I do wonder, at this point, if ev-er-y single word nd action of Austin's was him playing a role, the way we know he can. last season derrick played the cop and won. Now I'm thinking Austin is playing the showmance role and hiding behind the twins. I 'get' from a logical POV how and why Steve wanted Jackie out....but I do not understand how any one except a fool can think they are in an alliance with Austin and expecting to finish in the F3 with the Austwins now 1/3 of the game and HALF of every vote until the end if they aren't up. these people.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh okay, a DE didn't even cross my mind. I guess I've really fallen out of the loop with this season, lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I dont think Austin is as dumb as everyone in the house thinks he is but I also dont think he is a brilliant mastermind capable of playing a role to that extent. I think he falls somewhere in the middle. He kind of fell into the showmance when Liz decided to play him for safety until Julia entered and then he realized they were a good shield for him once they both were in and nobody took a shot at them right off the bat. I think a few people are actually considering taking him to the finals because of his big proclamation that since he was saved by the Jason eviction and made it to jury that nobody vote for him to win the game. Yeah these dummies really fell for that one!

Meg/James (yes they are fools) really have no choice other than to try and go with the Austwins since the rest of the numbers are gone and clearly they cant go with Van/Steve (who both seem to have temporarily forgotten they abandoned each other last week) and they now dont fully trust Becky and wont go with her and John, and they are on the block anyway. They stand no chance as a pair since Meg cant win a comp of any kind and James is only good at the endurance stuff not the mental.

It will be interesting to see if Austin can talk Liz into taking a shot at backdooring Vanessa this week. Hes laying the groundwork but not pushing the idea full force yet. Vanessa needs her meds adjusted or something, she is really kind of nuts. She is head and shoulders above everyone in the game aspect but sometimes its like it completely consumes her and she cant stop herself. The more successful her crazy antics are the crazier she gets. I would respect her gameplay soooo much more if she would dial it back about 4 notches. If Dan had mist, and Derrick had mace, Vanessa has a mallet lol.

Post veto scheming could be very crazy.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
>>>If Dan had mist, and Derrick had mace, Vanessa has a mallet

LOL - I've read that feedsters turn her off a LOT.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I switch off Becky more than Vanessa but i switch them both off alot. Sometimes Vans craziness amuses me enough to keep watching.

Liz won the veto, as of now noms will remain the same and Becky will leave to prevent her and Jackie from reuniting and rejoining Meg/James should Jackie be the returnee.

All subject to change should the wind blow the wrong way or someone wakes up on the wrong side of the bed between now and Monday. The first finalist who claims to the jury that they played a loyal game should lose all jury votes instantly, nobody in this game is loyal to anyone except maybe Meg/James and thats only by default. I'm not even sure the twins are loyal to each other at this point lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
As of now Becky will still be leaving on Thurs. nobody has told her that yet but she knows it anyway. I will be happy to see her go, shes beyond annoying.

Steve is turning in to quite the player this week. His strategy is somewhat flawed but I see what he is trying to do. Hes betting on a bitter jury and still planning on taking Vanessa to the f2 thinking everyone hates her. He has also considered trying to drag Meg along as his Victoria. His superfandom is going to his head a bit but its kinda fun to watch him navigate the shark infested waters of BB.

Vanessa has been quiet this week. Being a have not really throws her off her game. I also think she realized she was getting ahead of herself and backed off some.

Still nobody is targeting the Austwins.....

Austin/Liz have been engaging in lots of extracurricular activity in the hoh bed sending the feeders (and Julia) into an uproar.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Julia doesn't like Austin?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
No Julia does not like Austin at all and doesnt think their family will either. She doesnt want Liz to come off looking like a whore (her words) on national tv. She has had various discussions with several different people (including Liz and Austin) about her disdain for the whole situation.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Also, apparently....Liz has been rather liberated in her sexual activity, and has admitted to many one nighters...even with guys whose names she never knew. My impression is that Julia has tried to keep her 'in line' a bit all their lives. :D

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Aug 19 2015, 03:01 AM
Austin/Liz have been engaging in lots of extracurricular activity in the hoh bed sending the feeders (and Julia) into an uproar.
Yeah saw a clip of the 'fingering'. Ugh. I don't find Austin attractive and I feel bad for Julia. I can see when they get out of the BB House 'So which twin are you?"

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah there have been several episodes of activity this week. I dont think there has been actual intercourse, though some claim there was at least for a few minutes (i didnt care enough to flashback and analyze). I think both twins are pretty liberated in their sexual experiences but Liz maybe a bit more. Neither is squeaky clean, Julia is just a little more aware of public perception.

Austin is the new hoh so I guess we have another week of those 2 in the hoh room to look forward to....oh joy!

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
HOH comp is humorously cruel.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
hoh comp was fun and i dont recall them doing that before so that was cool. Didnt last a long time and everyone was kind of throwing it anyway so a few went out on false starts. That would be a fun one to do with alot of people still in the house.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like the 'James scares people' sequences.

Zingbot had some good ones.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Julia must be the most scareable (is that a word?) person ever. He gets her literally every single day. Its quite funny but her blood curdling screams can be a bit much over the feeds if you are not expecting it, especially with earbuds in. It has freaked my dogs out a few times lol. James is a funny guy in general I dont love his gameplay but of all of them he is by far the most likeable for me.

Liz and Meg were most bothered by their zings, the others didnt seem to care much. Face morph veto comp was early this yr. Its usually final 5 or 6.

John will be heading to jury tomorrow. I hope he is the one that makes it back. Hes the only one that gets the fact that the Austwins need to be split up and has told everyone who will listen exactly that, including them. Him getting the boot, coming back, and winning an HOH would be great fun. Besides without him there will be zero entertaining DR sessions.

Feeds are very boring now. Its final 3 or 4 type boring. They are having lots of live feed votes to get them to play silly games just to try and entertain us. This week was hide and seek.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Van won HOH and intends to put up Meg/James. I think she pretty much won the game with her win tonight. She is sitting pretty at this point. She has solid deals with everyone (finals 2 with several) except James/Meg and as long as James goes as planned Meg is no threat to her. She has set up the Austwins to take out Steve/Jmac and vice versa, which gets her to final 4 at least and then she can win her way to the end if she needs to. I will be SHOCKED if anyone takes a shot at her now. The only way she loses is a bitter jury. Game Over.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah at first I was befuddled by her 'low on the totem pole' acceptance with the Austwins, but yesterday I read some transcripts of her various conversations and she really does think several moves ahead on several different scenarios at once. Her poker playing skills are really shining now. Her convo with Austin and how he is sort of counting on her to take out Julia, was really insightful, and she al---most seemed to get him to admit it would be good for his game if she took out Liz for him so he didn't have to face being the third wheel with the twins in the F3. There are so many ways for her to win at this point even if she doesn't control her destiny with comps.

I wonder what her ideal situation is, the one she's hoping she will be able to pull off. She and Johnny Mac take out two of the Austwins at F5? Van-JM-Julia f3? Or does Van want to be in F3 with Steve? She has got to want an F3 with two people who will take HER so she doesn't need to win it... Could she protect Meg to the end as a goat?

I do think Austwins could still target her before F4, so she needs to make SURE they each see the benefits outweigh her gameplay F2 winnability... I think she also hinted to Julia she could be the one to take out Austin at F5/F4?

I wish there had been stronger players other than James-Meg-Steve-JM at the end to balance the Austwin-Van power. Wish Shelli or Jackie had gotten back in.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Van wants a Julia/Steve F3 though she wavers on Steve because she has such a hard time reading him. His social awkwardness presents problems for her because his body language and tics throw off her read. She has been studying him quite a bit lately though so maybe she is picking up some of his tells. Steve is betting on a bitter jury so I do think he would take her over the others. I think she would would also be happy taking Jmac to f3 but realizes someone else will probably take him out before that. She doesnt seem very interested in dragging Meg along which is surprising. I think she feels if Meg slides through she will win due to all her friends being in jury. She definitely seems to feel that Liz needs to go first of the Austwins (I agree) and I think that will happen soon. A Van/Steve f2 could be very interesting vote wise, not sure how that would fall. I think ideally she wants a Julia f2 conceding the Liz/Austin votes she could probably get the rest or at least enough to win. Austin is probably the easiest win for her but I think he will go right after Liz if he doesnt fall on the sword for her and go before. I do wish Van gave us a little more insight into her endgame either via talking to the cams or in DRs. Her game is ugly but its effective.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Much bitterness and anger abound in the BB house....

Steve is HOH, put up Austin/Liz, Austin won veto (we get musclehead Jessie back for the occasion). Liz and Julia cry....ALOT! How could Austin who is on the block be so selfish to not throw the veto to them and then win it and proclaim he will use it on himself?!? So now its time for Austin to try and make amends and he drops the big L word on Liz. She was unimpressed. He then decided cooking for her was the key, surely a nice plate of chicken arranged in a heart would get him out trouble....or not. Liz remains steadfast and she will not speak to him. Julia is slightly less frigid but only slightly.

Meanwhile Jmac sleeps, Vanessa sits back and waits for the finals, and Steve talks to himself.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is there any traction with the twins trying to convince Steve (esp. via Vanessa) to make Johnny Mac the renom?

I'm assuming Vanessa won't push for it in case it dawns on someone SHE could be the renom.

I'm reading that Steve's HoH-itis is really ramping up.

I am actually not even watching the taped shows anymore, only the live eviction. These are just not very good players, imo - except maybe Vanessa.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
No everyone has pretty much realized Steve is not putting Jmac up. They have thrown the idea out there but it fell flat. Steve made it pretty known his mission this week was to split up the trio. I was hoping he would decide to make his mark in BB history and take the shot at Van but that doesnt seem to be an option for him either unless hes keeping it to himself.

Van is busy trying to talk the twins into deciding among themselves which one wants to stay, and making peace between the lovebirds. They kissed and made up this morning so all is well between them again. She actually doesnt seem at all concerned that she could be the replacement.

My feeds subscription is up this week and I doubt I'll renew for the final couple weeks. I've been watching very little and I'm not rooting for anyone. Vanessa should wins hands down though her style of play is annoying.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks jbrr. I am assuming Van wanted the Trio to leave peacefully so they are a voting block for her to win as long as she's against Steve or Jmac.

She's positioned herself nicely to get into the F3 but I'm not so sure she has real commitments from anyone to take her AT the F3. Maybe Steve?

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Jbrr for all the updates you have given us.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
She has f2 deals with Steve, Austin, and Julia. I think maybe Jmac too but I'm not positive on that one it may only be to 3. How solid those f2 deals are is up for debate. I do think she'll get there shes done a nice job of playing up how much the jury hates her to all the remaining hgs. I just wonder how bitter the jury really is.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Les says this was a bad year for BB casting, with five or six disappointments... (towards the end of this long interview.. http://www.vulture.com/2015/09/leslie-moonves-on-20-years-at-cbs.html )

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree this casting didnt work out. It had such potential in the beginning. I would love to know who he thought were the biggest disappointments.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Audrey certainly disappointed at the end...

Tonight's show was fun (even though Jesse hosted the veto comp). Good showmance/distrust/conflict...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: