Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of May
Topic Started: May 1 2015, 01:03 PM (710 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks 2buddy! Lots of info there. Still not thrilled about them turning the Ball into a bloodbath but at least it sounds exciting. I've had about enough of the Jake/Jason mystery. Robin preggo with a Lulu/Stavros kid......hmmmm thats an intriguing idea.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looking forward to seeing how it plays out, but its the end of an era for sure.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nurses Ball was fun, not the best ever but good. Lucas and Brad getting engaged was cute. The pop in by Britt was nice, I wasnt a fan of the character but I did enjoy her friendship with Brad so it was fun seeing them together again. Glad Anna wasnt the one who shot Duke and it all actually went down after the ball was over. Jordan should be the police comissioner, she's killed more mobsters than the entire PCPD combined. Hate that they are making Elizabeth a schemer, lying about Jason seems way out of character for her.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Agree on all counts. Liz is definitely coming off as desperate. There are way to many loose ends with Robin, there is absolutely no explanation for her absence at this point. Clearly KMc is ready to move on to other things so they need to let her go. As much as I love Robin they should have killed her off for good like KMc wanted them to. This a few episodes here and there deal is just not working. They should get her back for a few months let her reveal Jason and then she can say the reason she stayed gone is because her HIV has progressed and she doesnt have long to live. Give her a few good weeks with her loved ones, write a tremendously heartbreaking death scene, let Stone lead her off into the light and be done with it. Sometimes Carlivati gets so caught up in his fandom for certain characters that he refuses to do what should be done for the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply