Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Person of Interest; Season 4
Topic Started: Jan 8 2015, 06:23 PM (581 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not liking this season much and really disliked the last one. Very repetitive. Shaw better not be gone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I did not like the multiple scenarios. I felt it very repetitive and it bored me. We nearly skipped the episode. But looks like it is part of a trilogy. ..I am barely hanging on with this show.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like the interaction as well, I just did not care to see the same thing repeated over and over. Now I just read that the actor who plays Shaw is 6 months pregnant (with twins), so that is why she had to gone BUT they may find a way to bring her back.

I thought the kiss was interesting. I hate when I bond with a character and they are gone. I never liked Root much, damn. I think the ladies could carry a show alone.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I never saw her before this show.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Those people are optimistic that the show will be on in two years I guess. I wonder about Shah dropping out to have kids at this time. This is the first really good job she has had and I don't think her hsb is exactly George Clooney. However tic toc with women and I hope she gets something or returns here again.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I depend on you guys for info, so no. I liked Henson a lot. Shah grew on me but Root has not. I didn't realize the show had such a big following, NCIS I know is popular, I can't figure why but like the old LO it just keeps ticking away. I have it on live while preparing dinner so it gets not a lot of attention.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I did not much like it either. I guess when I have some replacement shows I will be done with it.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Watched the one with Carter. Incredibly dull. Too bad. I've about given up on this show. Glad the woman who plays Carter got a good new show,even though I don't watch it.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good! I liked her a lot.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
ITA

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply