Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Person of Interest; Season 4
Topic Started: Jan 8 2015, 06:23 PM (1,038 Views)
KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm with Gate...

LOVED the multiple options - the writers are doing a fanTAStic job of exploring the issues of AI and totalitarianism.

I also love the performances, and the writing is witty and clever most of the time. There's a slow episode here and there, but since I like 'thought-problems' and what-if scenarios, I tend to like even the ones most others don't. I'm actually very much enjoying how they are handling the mytharc with the Number-of-the-week plotting.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have adored Amy Acker since the TV show Angel. And she is absolutely terrific in Much Ado About Nothing, so I like Root just osmosis.

Time to rewatch Angel...It's been awhile.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
>>>"You can’t read the closed captions, those people are renegades! They’re writing their own damn show.”

LOLOL

(referencing that the CC says there was a gunshot when the show fades to black, not an indeterminate 'sound' that could be the elevator slamming shut as the evil Samaritan bitch takes Sameen into custody....)

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Krystal, POI very handily beats its competition in its time period. Though it does drop of a lot from NCIS and NCIS-NO, I doubt anything would hold those NCIS numbers. And its numbers are down since Taraji left.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/06/tv-ratings-tuesday-decent-start-for-marvels-agent-carter-ncis-person-of-interest-rise-marry-me-falls-chicago-fire-forever-steady/346561/

I guess it would depend on whether they think they could get something as strong to replace it, which is always a big if.....

Also...there are some new rumors (I guess due to Shahi leaving and Taraji Henson on Empire) that Taraji Henson did not really willingly leave, but was pushed.... um, did anyone hear any substance to that rumor?

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Loved the Camryn episode. Good balance trying to show the growing reach of Samaritan....

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The finale was an awesome episode. I've loved the theme of machine vs machine, and the heavy Scifi exploration of liberty in a tech world. Reminds me a lot of stuff Heinlein and some others were cautioning about in the 50s and 60s.

I was already playing it loud on the home theater, and when Pink Floyd started, I cranked it up. After the chills. Perfect.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
SHORT? Not happy.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good. But sad it's only 13. Are they planning a series finale from the get-go, or will we be in limbo waters?

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
In a way that gives me hope, but also skeptical they'll ruin the end if they aren't planning for it for sure... hard to end well AND keep the door ajar...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply