Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Person of Interest; Season 4
Topic Started: Jan 8 2015, 06:23 PM (1,037 Views)
Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm four behind. Of the first seven, I've liked some and been bored by some... which has kinda always been the case. I thought the new hiding-from-Samaritan status quo was 'interesting', but I didn't/don't want it to stay like that for very long, because it's not THAT interesting...

I think it's a fun parallel that POI and The Good Wife both had those shocking midseason deaths last year, and this year John is working at Carter's desk as Fusco's partner and Alicia is in Will's office.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I love Amy Acker. I'd love to settle down and have a couple lovely children with her.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://tvline.com/2015/01/10/person-of-interest-shaw-dead-returns-root-reaction/

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Henson definitely left willingly... She had a 'gentleman's agreement' when she joined that it not be 'forever', even if it was probably a pretty standard five year deal that she signed... She and they knew that she wanted 'less' than that if it was possible...

I think POI running seven years is a pretty safe bet (but I think I'd prefer it go out in six... I'm already anxious to see Emerson in something else...).

>> I wonder about Shahi dropping out to have kids at this time. This is the first really good job she has had

She's had other good jobs, and her name was in the mix for a bunch of stuff before joining the show full-time (Remember how her solo 'relevant side' felt like a planted spin-off? That was considered, but I think she was also attached to two pilots that season... Neither went forward, but either way, her career seemed to be on an upswing when she took the spot here...).

I doubt she'll really take two full years off, but it's cool that she can if she wants...

>> and I don't think her hsb is exactly George Clooney.

No, but only George Clooney is, right?... But her husband (Steve Howey) does have a good career going, himself (his show's fifth season premiere- Shameless on Showtime- is tonight, and funnily enough, his character just became the father of twins...).

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Still five behind, but starting #8 during my break at school (yes, the cbs player sucks a lot, but one nice thing is that it's not blocked by the school district...).

This girl (lead guest) - Wow. She's really pretty... http://deadline.com/2014/11/true-detective-adria-arjona-cast-season-2-1201289144/

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
#10 - I liked the meeting between Root and the kid speaking for Samaritan (good child actor there).

#11 - The one with the multiple scenarios was fun. I especially appreciated the dialogue bit where they were labeling what they were saying without saying the things (but there was a viral video that did the same thing awhile back).

John Doman has been super-busy this season... continuing to recur here, was significantly recurring on Showtime's The Affair, and is a regular on Gotham...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I still have two to go, but yeah, I read they did an 'Alive!' reveal already. Not surprising, story-wise, but maybe a little surprising that they let us off the hook SO soon... two episodes of 'Presumed Dead' is not very long...

Extended maternity leave... sounds like it's as long as she wants... I'd expect her back full-time next season, but maybe there will be a couple more little cameos sprinkled in 'til then...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
#12. I liked the spotlight-on-Control one.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-buzz-person-of-interest-detective-carter-returns/

Carter in flashbacks next week. Cool timing... she's hosting SNL next Saturday...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Season 5 short order, and maybe/probably 'the end' - http://deadline.com/2015/05/person-of-interest-13-episodes-season-5-final-mentalist-1201424813/

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll give you one-and-done shows like Forever, but anything that makes it over a hundred episodes isn't exactly 'cursed' if it ends...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
https://tvline.com/2015/08/10/sarah-shahi-person-of-interest-season-5-cast-returning/

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
They're not saying, but the producers probably DO know (if it's for sure...).

I think they'll probably play it so it could be either... Could serve as 'the end', but leave it open for more, too... Biggest reason for not making a firm decision on it now is that CBS can't accurately predict what their needs will be in '16-'17...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Season 5 confirmed as the last (kind of a 'duh', but now it's official).

The final thirteen episodes have finally been scheduled... to begin on Tuesday 5/3... then it'll be on both Mondays AND Tuesdays... finale is Tuesday 6/21.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply