Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sons of Anarchy; Season 7
Topic Started: Sep 9 2014, 09:41 PM (2,128 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hard to believe we are down to 6.

Big ouch for Bobby! But at least hes still alive...for now.

Less blood in this one, well except for the pimp but he did kinda deserve that.

I also loved the Gemma panic. Abel knows the truth about Tara now too, Uh-oh!

One of the better episodes of the season.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Abel overhearing Gemma's confession to Thomas was a powerful moment.

Yeah, pimp Greensleeves was a scumbag who deserved what he got.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes, good show....We'll see about Abel. He may just repeat this being that kids do.... Adds another dimension doesn't it. Yes, Gemma was in a real state there, but I so hope Nero doesn't pay for her crime and I really hope he gets out.

Things really are spiraling out of control.

Also glad Marks did not go for the ruse. Actually I am hoping he wipes out the Sons...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I do hope Nero and Wendy and the boys get away from this mess (if it's not cleaned up by 'the end').

But (this time) Jax WASN'T pulling a ruse on Marks. They weren't setting a trap to kill him, only a blackmail/leverage deal with the pastor's body (and family). They were calling a detente. But the response was grabbing and mutilating Bobby...

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OK, I misunderstood intentions there...

Yeah, I am hoping Wendy and Nero make it,,,and Unser
The older kid is probably terminally damaged already,,,mother on drugs, psycho genes...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Title of #9 is a favorite Hamlet quote (and song from Hair...).

#8 - "The Separation of Crows" (Airs October 28, 10:00 pm e/p) - With the search for a missing member at a standstill, focus shifts to flushing out an internal rat. Written by Peter Elkoff & John Barcheski & Kurt Sutter; directed by Charles Murray.

#9 - "What a Piece of Work Is Man" (Airs November 4, 10:00 pm e/p) - The club deals with heartache internally and conflict with the organization at large. Written by Mike Daniels & Roberto Patino & Kurt Sutter; directed by Peter Weller.

#10 - "Faith and Despondency" (Airs November 11, 10:00 pm e/p) - Love is in the air for Samcro members but death wins the day. Written by Kem Nunn & Gladys Rodriquez & Kurt Sutter; directed by Paris Barclay.

#11 - 11/18.
#12 - 12/2.
#13 - 12/9. The end.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is the first series where I hope (almost) everyone dies in the last shows. I will be glad to be done with it.

I hated leaving BB, and will hate to see the end of Justified.

I am sick of MM being dragged out and don't care if I even see the last ones of those, but at least I don't want all of the characters to be killed...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I still really like Sons of Anarchy. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends.

Mmm, Justified... Here's the first teaser. http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/24/justified-final-season-teaser/

Can't wait for Mad Men.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I will still be sad to see SOA go but I am getting kinda fatigued by it now. Still very much looking forward to seeing how it actually ends.

Paris Barclay postmortem on the last episode with a few spoilerish hints about how it winds down https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/sons-of-anarchy-paris-barclay-032729082.html

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://deadline.com/2014/10/paris-barclay-kurt-sutter-sons-of-anarchy-finale-863836/

Reminds me of Shawn Ryan being out for some of the work on the Shield finale because of the writers' strike that year...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
#8 -

Moses don't play.

Bobby's going the way of Otto... piece by piece (fingers, this time).

Hm. Jury sure seemed sincere, denying he ratted to the Chinese. But if not him, who?

Looks like Nero vandalized the house and murdered the birds.

Glad Dale Dickey was on before the end... she and the show are well-matched.

Stray thought - a few years ago, Weiner almost quit Mad Men because AMC wanted to trim the running time by two minutes so they could fit more ads in an hour. But SOA is FX's biggest show ever, so Sutter can turn in episodes of any length he desires...

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Why do you think it was Nero? I thought he was at the cabin.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Or someone for him.

Best motive. He wants Gemma and the kids to move with him.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had the same thought about Jury, if not him then who? He sure seemed to be telling the truth that it wasnt him. Hmmm. Chibs was right though, that fallout is going to be very messy.

I think Nero/Gemma were back from the cabin since she was off picking up Abel from school. It would be a good play for his end goal. It didnt really feel club related to me but I didnt automatically think Nero, it does make perfect sense though.

Poor Bobby!! Part of me wants him to sell Jax out but the other part appreciates his hardcore club loyalty/attitude.

Seems like alot left to wrap up and a short time to do it in. Any idea on episode length for the last 5? I think next week is 2 hrs. (according to my dvr) but I dont know about the rest.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Probably all around 90 (with commercials), though I wouldn't be surprised if the finale ran a bit longer.. I think our dvrs think next week is two hours because there's another Aftershow after it...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/30/sons-of-anarchy-conan/

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bobby's done.

Four shows to go.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sad Bobby was the first of the main players to go this season. I was hoping he would make it to the finale being one of the "originals". The writing was on the wall but I was holding out a glimmer of hope.

Abel is really starting to creep me out.

I'm still really confused about Jarry and what her motivations are....especially after the parking garage romp.

Still alot to wrap up in 4 episodes....

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think the kid who plays Abel is not very good of an actor and not cute at all. That being said, with things going the way they are, he seems well suited to the role. He has always creeped me out anyhow.
The character in my opinion would not have a prayer of coming out OK, between Wendy's drug issues when he was in utero and all the great "role models" he has growing up. Those are 2 very large strikes.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/07/sons-of-anarchy-august-marks-bobby-death/

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax, I never thought it was Nero who killed the birds but it makes sense. Kind of bums me out if it is him because I like him but I don't like anyone who hurts animals.

Abel, Krystal I agree with you. The kid sucks at acting. Granted he's a little kid but he's a terrible actor. Abel never had a chance to be normal from conception until death. I can see him getting a hold of a gun and blowing Gemma to hell with it. And what the heck is it with Gemma to be 'talking' to dead people saying she is sorry and Abel always showing up? Not well written.

Poor Bobby. That REALLY sucked.

Jbr, I can't figure out Jarry either ... Unless she's just totally bat shit crazy and I think that may be the case.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, agree it wasn't really necessary for Abel to overhear a SECOND Gemma confession... (but it's not that big a deal, either.)

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Actually, that is one of the ways I would prefer to see Gemma go...

Yes, i did feel for Bobby, ouch...

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've had a couple of people say they think that will be how Gemma will die. If its not Jax thats my second choice. Honestly though if its anyone but Jax I will be disappointed. I just feel like it NEEDS to be Jax who does her in!

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah. That would be best...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah. Right now it FEELS like it's going to be Abel, but we'll see.

Whether or not he kills her, we WILL see Jax confront Gemma over killing Tara. We are owed that.

(Again, bless Vince Gilligan for coming up with the perfect way for Jesse to learn the truth about Jane's death...)

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I still haven't watched any since the first. I may try to find them online and catch up but I'm not sure. I kind of want to see it through but it sounds like all of the gore has just escalated, that's the one thing I never got into.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Anarchy Afterword - Host Chris Franjola has been dreadful... like, worse than cable access bad. Sutter is hosting tonight... that will be better. Guests are Hunnam, Flanagan, Coates, and Goggins.

Sutter and cast (Hunnam, Flanagan, Coates, Rossi, Smits, de Matteo, and Mark Boone Junior) are all on Conan tonight, too. Wonder why Sagal isn't joining them... maybe she's off somewhere doing a movie...

-

Q to Ausiello - Not too many weeks left I can ask this — what can you tell me about Sons of Anarchy? —Joel

Ausiello: Tonight’s episode really earns its TV-MA rating. There is more nudity (female and male) and graphic sex (male-female, male-male, etc) in the first four minutes than the entire season combined. There’s also an eye-popping display of violence that ranks among the show’s most gruesome ever — and that is one mighty high bar. It also happens to be this year’s strongest episode, due in no small part to one particular scene towards the end of the 90-minute installment that’s been five seasons in the making (and which does not disappoint).

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
How many left after today?

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Three after today.

Tonight is #10 -'Faith and Despondency'
#11 - 'Suits of Woe'
There's no show the week of Thanksgiving.
#12 - 'Red Rose'
#13, the finale, airs on 12/9. Title (which I hadn't seen before I went to look right now) is 'Papa's Goods'.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great episode!

LOTS of sex/nudity for sure. Not sure I agree it was one of the most gruesome displays of violence, they have done way worse. Moses TOTALLY had that coming (assuming thats what Ausiello was referring to) and Bobby did warn him lol.

Loved the sweet scene with Venus/Tig and Jax telling Abel about Wendy. Unser finally got to kill a scumbag! Abel spilling the beans.....yes! Juice really will do anything to get back in the clubs good graces i guess.

Chris Franjola (who is he anyway?) was absolutely awful. Sutter was slightly better but it was still hard to sit through the whole show.

This season started out very iffy for me but the last few have been quite strong episodes and I'm very excited for the ending.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply