Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Watching and Sampling; Plans to view, pilot samplings 2014-15 season
Topic Started: Aug 27 2014, 09:12 PM (6,865 Views)
Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I've got a couple calls into Jen already...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Krystal, your American Odyssey has been canceled (though you said you might have been done with it, anyway... Well, no worries, then...).

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I saw that, and the finale irritates me even more then.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sark was such a fun villain in the early seasons of Alias.

Sense8 is really testing my patience. I wouldn't say I dislike any of the 8 Sensates but some of their individual stories aren't very interesting to me. I'm playing on my iPad while I watch now. At least there was a bit of fun excitement in EP7, and a cool chase scene in EP8.

S3 of Rectify starts next week and I still haven't been able to do a marathon of S1 like I intended.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
We are behind on sense8.

Hsb thinks Rectify moves at a glacial pace and I'll have to watch it myself if I do at all. Last season I gave up on it for several episodes then watched the last 2 which were quite good.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Can't wait for Rectify... wish I did have time to watch them all again, but there's too much I haven't seen that I want to see before I re-watch anything now...

These dump-all-at-once Netflix series where a lot of people watch the whole thing in a weekend... I don't know if we should say we're 'behind' on them unless we fall more than a SEASON behind... (I haven't seen 2 OR 3 of House of Cards AND Lilyhammer, so I consider myself behind on them...)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Jun 30 2015, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I've got a couple calls into Jen already...
I think you would make an adorable couple and I'm sure you would have a lot to talk about. :wub: Also it would keep her away from my hubby or visa-versa. ;)

OK finished iZombie Season 1 today and LOVED IT. Thank you guys for telling me to watch it. Lots of fun stuff. Really bummed when first boyfriend died. :( Can't wait for Season 2.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have never watched 8 hours of TV in one day or even one weekend unless I was in the hospital, so Sense8 goes in the wait list with the others, 2 hours per day, 4 days is it. Not like the TV is not on during the day, CNN at breakfast and lunch, Rachel Maddow at dinner, and if the news is too depressing, old Law and Order reruns.

I fequently cannot find 8 shows to watch so that is when we might watch 2 per week on Netflix or we just watched maybe 2 a week of Bosch on Amazon.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bloss

Sophie Okonedo is really good in "The Escape Artist", ..... wasn't a typical mystery, but more of a legal drama. Let me know what you think of the ending KMI.
I really enjoyed it. The cast was terrific, including the son, and I think I liked Tennant better here than in Broadchurch (which, admittedly was more ensemble focused). I suspected the direction of the plot after the first episode. Spoilers for the rest in case anyone wants to check it out. I highly recommend it. At just under 180 minutes it plays like a longish movie rather than a season.
Spoiler: click to toggle

I really wish there would be more of this, though I'm not sure where they'd go with the themes.
Edited by KMInfinity, Jul 9 2015, 12:00 PM.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Anyone else still watching under the dome? I can not believe they said the dome has only been there for three weeks... Maybe it should have ended after last season, not too sure this one isn't gonna make it down right stupid.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am watching.

It is ridiculous, yes.

An eventful 'three weeks'. The year-in-a-matrix idea throws the couples into triangles okay (but doesn't explain Joe's rapid growth...), but... Yes, let's please wrap this up THIS summer. It probably won't, though. Kinda expecting there will be a fourth.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I gave up on it early in the second season. Sad that I thought it was just dumb....

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
For those of you still watching, the dome has its final episode next week!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pretty happy with the ending of the dome, could have been a lot worse...

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam and Junior dead.
Kinship in town (and or including Joe) captured by the government.
Six survivors on the outside.
Dawn finds a new egg.

39 episodes over three summers. Started a new business model for CBS scripted-in-summer...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
You didn't see the sign that had Junior's name on it when Norrie walked into the room where Joe was??

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I did. It was a morgue slab drawer. (Joe was down a hall of sleepers). Yeah, Junior and the others are specimens they're saving, but that didn't indicate they're alive again.

Of course, it would not be beyond the show's scope TO bring him back (or anybody else that has died). They're pretty flexible on the alive-or-dead thing.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I assumed that was shown for some significance.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · TV News & Misc. · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: