Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of September
Topic Started: Aug 27 2014, 06:40 AM (1,140 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
With John waking up this week, they will more than likely show the whole scene again. This week looks good...I hope they tone down Chad a little, they desperately need someone to replace EJ. But Chad came back a little too changed and I want to like him but he comes off too much of a bully.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The change with Chad has been a bit jarring. The previous version was so blah, now he's walking around in a suit and being quite confrontational. At least if they could have foreshadowed it by dropping comments about how Stefano was closely mentoring him it might make a little more sense.

I'm a little disappointed all they have for Eve to do is try to break-up those silly teenagers. It seems like she should warrant her own storyline.

I don't mind Clyde causing trouble for Jordan but I feel like his scenes with Kate have been kinda awful. It seems like it's the actor's fault. Maybe he and Lauren Koslow aren't getting along? Looks like we're going to have to suffer through some forced romance story between them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chad did mention Stefano never leaving his side. I'm sure he learned a lot!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Sep 22 2014, 11:46 PM
Chad did mention Stefano never leaving his side. I'm sure he learned a lot!
I wondered if I had missed Chad saying something like that, lol.

Theresa is one of my favorites (I love Jen Lilley) but it has been fun watching her squirm over the possibility of John waking up. I'm worried about what's going to happen to her once the truth comes out, though.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
If John wakes up and remembers he is not going to let Brady keep thinking that he was the one that hit him, so I'd say she's going to be in big trouble!!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Don't do it, Theresa! I knew this moment was coming where she'd decide to do something awful. Too bad she doesn't have any of that memory erasing drug that Kristin used on Eric, lol.

I love it when Marlena and Sami have mother/daughter moments.

Kristin was so funny when she accused Daniel of being interested in her during their talk about Brady.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of September 29th

Monday
Paige is shocked to learn about a dark moment in JJ's family history; Aiden and Hope's first date does not go smoothly.

Tuesday
Kristen and Susan battle it out; Ben has a surprise for Abigail.

Wednesday
Sami questions EJ about Kristen's accusations; Paige is taken aback by JJ's behavior.

Thursday
Eve mocks Jennifer's relationship with Jack and gets a slap in return; Ben and Abigail make love.

Friday
Theresa's worst nightmare comes true; Victor has news for EJ.

Monday, September 29, 2014
JJ desperately tries to defend himself against Eve and enlists Daniel’s help.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014
JJ freaks out when Paige confides what she overheard.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Kate and Chad plot to outwit Stefano.
Clyde makes plans to double-cross EJ.

Thursday October 2:
Nicole and EJ have a surprisingly warm moment.
Kate plays mind games with Jordan concerning Rafe and Clyde.

Friday, October 3, 2014
Marlena and John have a huge, emotional reunion.
Hope breaks the news to Victor and Maggie that she is divorcing Bo.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tuesday should be great! Can't wait to see Susan and Kristen battle it out!!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was really hoping we'd get more than 2 seconds of Susan on Friday's show. I watched it on Saturday morning, but won't get to today's show until tomorrow morning, so it feels like I have to wait forever to see more of her. I'm so impatient, lol.

Looking forward to Tuesday's show!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I love Susan! That was some of the most fun I've had watching the show since that pot donut Book Club meeting. Really enjoyed all of the Susan scenes and her crazy comments along the way. Her comment to Sami about being prepared for execution was awesome. Fun ending with her coming face to face with Kristin at the end.

I almost can't believe Celeste got 2 mentions in one episode.

I know James E. Reilly could go way over the top at times but I do miss the show being a little more wacky/fun to watch.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
JS was trying really hard not to crack up! That was fun. I agree..miss the fun stuff that Days was so good at.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Sep 30 2014, 07:17 PM
JS was trying really hard not to crack up!
Yeah, it was most obvious in the first scene with her inside the main room of the DiMera mansion. I think he got better as they went on. Susan cracks me up, though, so I was wondering how they were keeping a straight face.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: