Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of September
Topic Started: Aug 27 2014, 06:40 AM (777 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for week of 9/1

Tuesday Sept 2
Kristen gives Marlena bad news.
Brady surprises Theresa with a Kiss.
Kayla delivers the terrible news to John's loved ones.
Nicole's attempt to manipulate Eric backfires.

Wednesday Sept 3
Kristen makes a bold move that makes ripples in Salem.
Marlena has to make the toughest decision.
Theresa's high quickly hits a low when it comes to Brady.
Sami and Nicole get stuck into each other in a nasty row.

Thursday Sept 4
Eric's horrified by Marlena's huge request. Will he help her?
Kristen and Theresa clash over Brady. Cue hair-pulling.
Aiden throws caution to the wind regarding Hope.
Sami accuses EJ of secretly working with Stefano.

Monday September 1:
"Days Of Our Lives" is pre-empted.

Tuesday September 2:
Brady surprises Theresa with a kiss...

Wednesday September 3:
Kristen makes a power move that sends ripples throughout Salem.
Marlena is faced with a tough choice.

Thursday September 4:
Sami accuses EJ of secretly working with Stefano.

Friday September 5:
Eric gives Kristen his answer.
Clyde meets with his competition.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Kristen makes a huge move

This week's SOD features an article about Kristen.

The article says first that Marlena and Brady are prepared for the worst regarding John, as the doctors don't know what to do.

Kristen talks to Marlena and shares surprising information with her. She asks Marlena for a surprising request as well. (The article doesn't say what these are.)

Still traumatized by his encounter with Kristen, Brady sees Theresa. He sees her in a better light compared to Kristen, and they have a romantic moment.

But then Brady has a change of heart and backs off of the relationship.

Kristen and Theresa then meet. "Kristen thinks Theresa is trash," says Eileen Davidson. Jen Lilley says that there is tension between the characters because both are in love with Brady.

At the end of the week, Eric tells Kristen something surprising...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Aiden Kisses Hope

This week's SOD features a short article about Aiden and Hope.

Aiden and Hope are on a walk at night, and Aiden kisses Hope. Kristian Alfonso shares that Hope "never saw it coming" and was surprised by the kiss.

Alfonso continues that Hope had been in denial about what she felt about Aiden.

SOD says the kiss will change the dynamic between these two...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Fall Preview

This week's SOD features a fall preview for Days.

Ken Corday shares that he's excited about this fall's stories, including Chad's return.

Chad has heated interactions when he returns to Salem. He wants to assert his place as a DiMera family member. Jordan will become involved in his story.

EJ wants to win back Sami no matter what. Someone from EJ's past isn't happy with what happened with Abigail.

Hope makes a difficult decision concerning Bo. Corday says, "We felt the time was right to address Bo's absence so we could move Hope's story to another level."

Will "moves on to his next story" which also targets the DiMeras.

Nicole thinks of moving out of Salem. "Tensions between Daniel and Nicole ease up".

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
MELISSA ARCHER JOINS DAYS

Soap Opera Digest can confirm that OLTL fave Melissa Archer (ex-Natalie) has joined DAYS in a new role and is already filming. A show rep reveals that she will air later this fall. The gig reconnects her with Llanview pal Kassie DePaiva (ex-Blair), who now plays Eve. At the Daytime Emmys in June, her new co-stars raved about the casting to Digest.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
MOLLY BURNETT'S RETURN SET FOR NOVEMBER SWEEPS

"Days" fans have known that Molly Burnett's return as Melanie Jonas has been hinted about since May, but have been waiting on confirmation of her first airdate. Burnett will first air during November sweeps. With Chad also returning, will the former duo start dating again, or will Melanie set her sights on someone new?

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the Week of September 8th

Monday
Kate pressures Sami to back up her lie to help ensure Stefano stays out of Salem.
Clyde makes a pitch to EJ.
Jordan decides to talk things out with Rafe.
Will receives an exciting new job offer. What is it?

Tuesday
Sami and EJ have a major breakthrough in their relationship.
Abigail locks herself and Ben in the storage room!
Eve hatches a plan to break up JJ and Paige.

Wednesday
Kate becomes wary of EJ and Sami growing closer. could she be about to lose her ally?
Aiden & Nicole bond, much to Hope's dismay.
Paige feels uneasy when JJ hints he'd like them to become more intimate.

Thursday
Daniel and Kayla tell Brady of a drug that could cure John.
Kristen has some horrifying news to deliver to Theresa.
Will attempts to patch things up with Sami.
EJ & Clyde have a tense and very hostile confrontation.

Friday
Brady and Marlena wait anxiously to see if the experimental drug will bring John back to them.
Kristen snaps when Theresa reveals she and Brady slept together.
EJ is blindsided by an unexpected arrival.

Monday September 8:
Clyde makes a pitch to EJ.

Tuesday September 9:
Sami and EJ have a major breakthrough in their relationship.

Wednesday September 10:
Jennifer is hurt when Daniel isn’t quite as ready to reconcile as she thought.

Thursday September 11:
Daniel and Kayla inform Brady they have a drug that could cure John.

Friday September 12:
Someone figures out what Theresa has been hiding!
EJ is blind-sided by an unexpected arrival of Chad. (Billy Flynn is the new Chad DiMera recast)

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Kristen and Theresa's slugfest

Theresa and Kristen meet and exchange insults. Jen Lilley shares that Theresa wants to fight with Kristen for two reasons: Brady and Eric. Jen Lilley explains, "Eric is very near and dear to Theresa. He's probably the only family member that she would take a bullet for." So given what Kristen did to both these men, Theresa is ready to fight.

Theresa tells Kristen that she (Theresa) is still having sex with Brady. The argument escalates into a physical fight, with "hitting... and hair-pulling".

But Theresa is also hoping John doesn't wake up, because she doesn't want the truth to come out about what happened to him...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Hope fantasizes about Aiden

This week's SOD features a short article on Hope and Aiden.

Hope has a romantic fantasy about Aiden after they kiss.

Daniel Cosgrove shares that the kiss happened in part because Aiden let his guard down after he had a few drinks.

Hope and Aiden have trouble discussing where their relationship stands, but Hope also starts thinking about her marriage to Bo...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Sami and EJ kiss

Ali Sweeney shares that Sami realizes that tormenting EJ has not made her happy. As she is in peril with Stefano now, "EJ is the only person she trusts to get herself out of danger."

Sweeney shares that Sami has also been affected by how EJ is trying to win her back, even to the extent of not helping Kristen.

Sami tells EJ how much he hurt her, and he responds that he would do anything to never hurt her again. Sweeney shares that Sami believes him, and this helps her get past everything that happened.

Sami and EJ kiss, and Sami cries and releases all of her pent up emotions.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Miracle cure for John

Kayla and Daniel tell Brady and Marlena that a new experimental treatment could mean a cure for John.

Eric Martsolf shares that Brady is thrilled, while Deidre Hall shares that Marlena is hopeful, worried and desperate.

Marlena and Brady wait by John's bedside as the drug is administered. Martsolf describes their relationship (Marlena and Brady) at this moment.

Marlena stays composed; Hall describes Marlena at this moment. "She [Marlena] has sort of embodied Tom and Alice in terms of, 'This family and this town goes on.'"

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've enjoyed all of Kristin's scenes this week (haven't watched Friday). Loved her putting Marlena in that difficult position. You win, 2buddy! You were right about Kristin's plan for John. Eileen Davidson can even make watching Dr Dum Dum bearable.

We so rarely get to see Julie but I was disappointed with her recent visit. I'd rather see her kicking some ass than handing out little Buddhas.

I already feel bad for nu-Chad if they're going to pair him up with that Jordan.

Don't know what I think about Melissa Archer joining the cast. Always thought she was a bit of a scenery chewer when she was on OLTL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am enjoying watching Teresa squirm at the idea of John waking up. I just hope he remembers.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Hope to Bo: I Want a Divorce

This week's SOD features an article about Hope.

Hope realizes she needs to end her marriage, as she grows closer to Aiden. Kristian Alfonso shares that Aiden is successful in using Jennifer to make Hope jealous. Hope realizes that this nice guy, who she's attracted to, and with whom she has a lot in common, is interested in her.

Hope writes a letter to Bo telling him she's filing for divorce. Alfonso says, "She's been deserted by her husband, their daughter has been deserted by her father, and it's been one promise after another... he's chosen his work over his family, and that's something that she just cannot even comprehend."

Alfonso also shares that she appreciates that the Days writers have kept Hope faithful to Bo. She ends by saying that now Hope is free to move to a new destiny.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Chad threatens EJ

This week's SOD features an article about Chad and EJ.

Billy Flynn, who will be playing Chad, shares, "There's a lot of stuff that fuels Chad's anger." Flynn goes on to explain that Chad trusted EJ and viewed him as his mentor and his brother. "Chad thinks it is the ultimate betrayal that EJ would be with Abigail."

Flynn says that Chad has returned to Salem with an agenda. Chad pulls a gun on EJ to tell EJ "he's not going to be top DiMera anymore."

Then Chad surprises Abigail with a visit... and he ends up learning about Ben.

Chad then goes to see Kate and offers to become her ally. He knows what they can accomplish together since they have mutual interests.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: JJ betrays Paige

This week's SOD features a short article about JJ and Paige.

Paige goes to her first college party with JJ, but she's uncomfortable. True O'Brien shares that Paige is more comfortable studying than partying.

Meanwhile, following Eve's directive, Jill tries to seduce JJ. Jill slips JJ a roofie.

The next day, Paige gets photos of JJ with Jill...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the Week of Sept 15th

Monday
A furious Chad confronts EJ.
Kristen suggests to Daniel they work together to expose Theresa.
JJ and Paige's first college party goes awry - thanks to Eve's devious plan.
Brady is furious when Theresa tells him Kristen threatened her.

Tuesday
JJ is horrified when Paige receives incriminating photos of him and Jill.
Hope emotionally admits to Aiden that she does have feelings for him.
Nicole tries to offer comfort to Eric over his sacrifice.
Abigail is stunned when she runs into Chad…
Ben gets an unpleasant surprise at work.

Wednesday
Chad has a surprising offer for Kate. How will she react?
Hope makes a difficult decision regarding her future.
Someone unexpected comes to Jordan's rescue!
JJ desperately tries to convince Paige he was set up.

Thursday
Roman urges Sami against reconciling with EJ.
Will gets his newest writing assignment - and once again it's about someone he knows.
Clyde asks Kate out to dinner. Will she accept his date proposal?

Friday
Things heat up between Sami and EJ as they continue to reconnect.
Chad and Ben get into a fight when Chad accuses Ben of stealing!
Clyde uses Jordan’s past to keep her in line.
Sonny gives Will unexpected advice about his new story.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Sep 12 2014, 12:20 PM
I am enjoying watching Teresa squirm at the idea of John waking up. I just hope he remembers.
All I can think is that he'll have some kind of amnesia. Will they really resolve this story so quickly?

It sounds like nuChad is actually going to be DiMera-like. Hopefully, the actor can pull it off. I've been dreading the loss of EJ since James Scott announced his departure.

Just LOL at the Paige/JJ nonsense. I find them so completely boring that I can't help but root for Eve to break them up.

I'm still trying to figure out if Clyde is into the drug business or prostitutes. I'm leaning towards prostitutes because of Eve being back in town, but one of his conversations with EJ sounded more like drugs. I can't figure why the show is so fond of being secretive with this family. They're really not that interesting.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Friday's (9.12) ending was one of the best I can remember in a long time. I got real goosebumps when Kristin realized Theresa was the one who hit John.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
And I liked her reaction at the end of today's show!! John will and better take care of her. I can't wait!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of September 22nd

Monday
EJ and Sami make love; Marlena prepares to bid farewell to John.

Tuesday
Nicole encourages Eric to testify against Kristen; Jennifer takes her anger out on Daniel.

Wednesday
Daniel makes a plea to Kristen; EJ confesses everything to Sami about his past.

Thursday
EJ declares his love for Sami with a new ring, and they privately exchange wedding vows; Chad reveals a secret agenda.

Friday
EJ's mother makes an unexpected visit in Salem; Clyde arranges a mysterious meeting.

Monday
After months of estrangement, EJ and Sami are finally intimate again.
Brady accuses Kristen of lying about the drugs.
Marlena prepares to say her final goodbye to John.

Tuesday
Theresa fears what she did to John is about to be exposed!
Nicole urges Eric to testify against Kristen.
Jennifer lashes out at Daniel for keeping secrets from her.
Eve makes plans to to step up her campaign against JJ!

Wednesday
Theresa goes to extreme lengths to protect her secret.
Daniel makes a sincere plea to a surprised Kristen.
EJ confesses all to Sami about his past actions.
Hope tells Caroline she has filed for divorce from Bo.

Thursday
EJ declares his renewed love for Sami with a stunning ring, before the two privately exchange wedding vows.
What is Chad's new agenda?
Kate and Clyde go out to dinner, where is makes her a proposition.

Monday, September 22, 2014
Kristen gives Chad advice about how to deal with his enemies.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Hope gently breaks the news to Caroline that she filed for a divorce from Bo.

Thursday, September 25, 2014
Chad reveals a secret agenda.

Friday, September 26, 2014
EJ is stunned when his mother, Susan, makes a surprise appearance in Salem!
Clyde sets up a mysterious meeting.
Rafe is unhappy when he finds Chad flirting with Jordan.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OMG! Susan!!! :applause: If she doesn't say, "Mean, mean, mean" at least once I'll be so disapointed, lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
So I was about 4 weeks behind and my cable box/DVR decided to die so I lost everything I had recorded. Good news, I'm now current again, bad news I didnt get to see any of the stuff for the last month lol. I dont feel like i missed alot except for the John and Kristen stuff which I was looking forward to seeing.....oh well.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yay, you're current! I was gonna ask if you missed Theresa hitting John but they show a flashback of it nearly every other day.

The Kristin-saving-John story has been the best thing of the past few weeks because it effects so many people.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: EJ and Sami: Heart of the matter

This week's SOD features a long article on some of the Days plots. As part of this, there is a section on EJ and Sami.

Sami talks to Roman and realizes that "EJ is the man for her".

Ali Sweeney shares that EJ is telling Sami he wants another chance with her. Sami finally realizes she'd like to give him another chance, too.

They go to lunch where they talk about their first date and their past together. Then they go home and make love.

EJ then admits to Sami that he knew what Kristen did to Eric, before it was revealed at Brady and Kristen's wedding.

EJ gives Sami a new wedding ring, and they renew their vows. Ali says that she and James were involved in writing the vows. "... for us, it was our way of thanking the Ejami fans for sticking with us through thick and thin." She says the vows are a love letter to the Ejami fans.

Sweeney says that she's happy that EJ and Sami get back together before she and James Scott leave, and she says she realizes that Sami fans who are not Ejami fans won't be as happy with this development.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: John and Marlena: Wake-up Call

This week's SOD features a long article on some of the Days plots. As part of this, there is a section on John and Marlena.

Marlena thinks the end is near for John and emotionally says goodbye to him. Deidre Hall shares, "What Marlena is left with is the strong, bone-deep bond that she and John have always shared. All the betrayal, imagined and real, just slides away."

Then, John opens his eyes! Hall describes Marlena's emotions at that time. She also says that this crisis with John puts everything in perspective for Marlena.

Drake Hogestyn shares that he hadn't known whether John would live or die. He discusses the method behind his acting when he was in a coma, and how he wouldn't communicate with other cast members between scenes.

Now that John is awake, will he remember what happened to put him in a coma in the first place? Stay tuned...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: JJ confronts Eve

This week's SOD features a short article about JJ and Eve.

Eve realizes Paige believes JJ that he was roofied at the party.

Kassie DePaiva shares that Eve is frustrated that her efforts to separate JJ and Paige aren't working.

JJ confronts Eve when he realizes she may be behind things...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]

SOD: Susan's back!

This week's SOD features a long article on some of the Days plots. As part of this, there is a section on Susan.

Susan returns to Salem to check on EJ.

Eileen Davidson says that Days is such a different show now [than when Susan was on 16 years ago] that it seemed strange to her to play her, but "it's like riding a bike" and she got back into it.

Davidson shares that Susan is worried about EJ and isn't sure Sami is right for him...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Hope tells Caroline she's divorcing Bo

This week's SOD features an article about Hope. Hope has to tell Caroline that she's divorcing Bo, but she also wants to tell Caroline how much she loves her.

Kristian Alfonso shares that although Hope is at peace with her decision, it wasn't an easy one.

Unfortunately, the conversation with Caroline doesn't go well. "Caroline Brady is very feisty and strong and has every right to be upset. It's her son," says Alfonso. But the conversation ends with Caroline's saying "Bo's a fool", so Hope does state her case.

Caroline also asks Hope about Aiden. Alfonso shares that "it really has nothing to do with Aiden", and Hope tells Caroline this.

Alfonso then adds that Aiden has "definitely stirred something inside her to make a move and take the first step." She says Hope had been trying to hang on to what was left of her marriage, even though Bo hasn't been in her life.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didnt get to see the episode where Theresa hit John but i did go through some of the recap clips on the nbc website so i did see the flashbacks of it. I also caught clips of most of what i missed so I'm pretty well caught up i think. Bummed i didnt get to see it now since it actually seems like its been pretty good.

Thanks for the spoilers 2buddy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: