Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of August
Topic Started: Jul 29 2014, 09:10 PM (691 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 4th

Monday
Daniel makes sure Kristen pays for her crimes; Eric and Nicole take off for Rome and things heat up.

Tuesday
Jordan infuriates Rafe and Adrienne is shocked when Sami bites back; Eric attempts to keep his feelings for Nicole under control.

Wednesday
Drama unfolds for Eric and Nicole at the Vatican; Sami is flattered when she assumes Rafe wants her back.

Thursday
Eric makes a decision about his future and Rafe opens up to Jordan; EJ thinks he has a chance with Sami, but Kate has other plans.

Friday
Kristen opens up to Daniel; Eric and Nicole's relationship is tested, while Paige reveals unexpected plans.

Monday August 4:
JJ lays into Sami over what she’s doing to his sister.

Tuesday August 5:
Eric struggles to keep his feelings for Nicole under control.
After speaking with Jordan, a furious Rafe storms over to see Sami.
Worried that Will is about to make a big mistake, Sonny asks Victor for help.

Wednesday August 6:
Jordan attacks Kate!
Eric and Nicole are questioned at the Vatican and Eric’s fate is decided.
A desperate EJ offers to make a deal with Victor.

Thursday August 7:
Jennifer and Eve go head-to-head in court.

Friday August 8:
Kristen makes an emotional confession to Daniel.
Eric tells Nicole he hates her!
Marlena demands answers from a nervous Theresa. Later, Marlena and Brady get bad news about John.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Sami destroys Abigail

This week's SOD features an article about Sami and Abigail.

Sami takes over the DiMera enterprises seat on the hospital board, and she meets with Anne. Ali Sweeney describes these scenes as "hilarious". But Sami's motive is to gain info about the hospital.

Sami then tells Kayla about EJ and Abigail and asks Kayla to fire Abigail for having had an affair with a board member. Sami says that if Kayla doesn't do this, Sami will remove funding from the children's wing.

Kayla is forced to choose the hospital over Abigail. Abigail is devastated, but Sami keeps up with her plan...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SEPTEMBER RETURN SET FOR FORMER SALEMITE...

"Days" fans have known since April 22 that Chad DiMera is returning to "Days." That's the day that Greg Vaughan posted a photo of the script cover for the September 22 episode. Up until now, fans have been wondering exactly when Chad will be back. And the answer is...September. Chad was last seen in October 2013, when he went to Boston for medical treatment of his gunshot wounds. Chad's return is happening just as EJ's exit nears, so Stefano will still have a son in Salem.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sami vs. Abigail is kinda fun. I enjoyed Sami making Kayla fire Abby. Surprised and pleased Abigail stood up to Sami but I did have to chuckle when Abby said something about playing just as dirty as Sami plays. I mean really, Sami has been at this for decades.

Theresa and Eve make for some good comedy. Some days I enjoy Kassie DePaiva as Eve and other days I think she over plays her scenes, which is pretty much what I thought of her on OLTL. I did love it when she went to see Victor.

I'm cautiously optimistic about what they're going to do with Kristen. I just hope they make good use of her this visit, as we may not see her again for years if they keep ED over at Y&R.

Crossing my fingers and toes that they get someone good to play Chad. They'll need to fill the void of James Scott leaving. Other than JS, I don't care for most of the actors in the 20-40 age bracket. nuWill is such a disappointment. I feel bad for the guy who plays Sonny.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Sami vs. Abigail is kinda fun. I enjoyed Sami making Kayla fire Abby. Surprised and pleased Abigail stood up to Sami but I did have to chuckle when Abby said something about playing just as dirty as Sami plays. I mean really, Sami has been at this for decades.

I cracked up when she said that...sorry Abby you are way outta your league!

Quote:

I'm cautiously optimistic about what they're going to do with Kristen. I just hope they make good use of her this visit, as we may not see her again for years if they keep ED over at Y&R.

She was killing me when she was snuggling up to Dr. Dan and kissed him on the head, she's great!!

Quote:

Crossing my fingers and toes that they get someone good to play Chad. They'll need to fill the void of James Scott leaving. Other than JS, I don't care for most of the actors in the 20-40 age bracket. nuWill is such a disappointment. I feel bad for the guy who plays Sonny.

I'm not sure right now if Casey Dreidrick is coming back to play the role or not. But I don't think he would fill that void at all. Sami & EJ leaving is going to leave a big hole in the show and I really hope they come up with something!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Marlena confronts Theresa

This week's SOD features an article about Marlena, John, Brady and Theresa.

Marlena questions Theresa about what happened to John, since Brady doesn't remember anything. This makes Theresa uncomfortable; Jen Lilley explains that Theresa feels terrible about what happened, but at the same time, she doesn't want to go back to jail.

Brady and Marlena spend a lot of time by John's bedside at the hospital. Deidre Hall explains that the family is pulling together at this difficult time. Hall also explains that Marlena is very saddened by the fact that Brady is using again.

Hall also discusses Marlena's feelings for John. "Marlena may have her problems with John, but the man in that hospital bed is still the man that she has always loved."

Unfortunately, Marlena and Brady hear unwelcome news from John's doctors...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Will Sami take EJ back?

This week's SOD features a short article about Sami and EJ.

After she talks to Rafe and to Adrienne, Sami has second thoughts. She remembers all the good EJ has done for her.

She tells Kate this, but Sami doesn't realize EJ is listening.

EJ leaves (from where he is listening), but then Kate tells Sami that they should look at pictures of EJ and Abigail again, and Sami's attitude shifts...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Daniel holds Kristen captive

Kristen becomes Daniel's prisoner this week on Days. Kristen tries to free herself by verbally appealing to Daniel. Shawn Christian shares that "it becomes a physical and mental game of cat and mouse."

Daniel and Kristen each share vulnerabilities with the other and realize that they're both incapable of "hanging on to love".

Kristen realizes that Daniel wants to bring her back to Salem. Shawn Christian says, "this is a woman who raped a priest. Daniel wants justice for all the wrong that Kristen has caused."

However, Kristen is looking for a way to escape...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 11th

Monday
Theresa sends a strong message to Eve concerning Brady; Daniel shocks Kristen; Aiden stuns Hope when he tells her he has a date with Jennifer.

Tuesday
Kristen tries to escape her crimes, while Sami slaps EJ with a restraining order.

Wednesday
Kristen shakes things up upon her return to Salem; Brady deals with some big news, and Sami engages in a heated exchange with Nicole.

Thursday
Kristen looks to Stefano for guidance, while Marlena tries to help out Brady; Clyde starts to map out plans for his life in Salem.

Friday
Tension reaches a fever pitch when Sami reads Will's article; EJ issues a stark warning to Kate regarding Stefano, and Rafe reaches out to Jordan.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Eric's Agonizing Realization: He Wants Nicole

Is he a man of God or a man in love? Torn between the priesthood and the woman he can't get out of his head, Eric comes to an agonizing realization, this week on Days of Our Lives: He wants Nicole!

The turning point takes place in Rome, where Eric and Nicole have traveled in hopes of clearing his name. Eric has been suspended from his priestly duties ever since the sex tape of him and Kristen surfaced and has spent months trying to gather evidence to prove she drugged and raped him.

Spending so much time together has revved up the sexual tension between Eric and Nicole, and Eric struggles to keep his feelings for her under control. Finally, the duo are questioned at the Vatican and present all the information they have regarding Kristen's twisted antics. Nicole's "testimony" proves key.

After months of humiliation, Eric’s fate is decided: he's cleared and free to once again serve God. The question is, Does Eric still want to?

Eric meets alone with the bishop, who forces him to face the truth and answer a tough question. "Do you wish to be a priest again?" he asks him bluntly.

Not only is Eric forced to make a huge decision about his future, but he also comes to an agonizing realization about Nicole. "I want her," Eric admits to the bishop in an emotionally charged moment. Afterward, Eric meets with Nicole to tell her how he feels.

Will he admit he wants her and possibly loves her? And what will it all mean for the duo's future?

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 11th

Monday
Kristen is stunned when she realises the violence Daniel has planned for her.
A jealous Theresa warns Eve to stay away from Brady.
Hope is shocked to learn Aiden has planned to take Jennifer out on a date.

Tuesday
Kristen makes an attempt to escape from Daniel, and avoid answering for her crimes.
Sami decides to take out a restraining order against EJ
Sonny reads Will's article - and worries his husband may eventually regret publishing it.

Wednesday
Kristen stuns all her enemies by returning to Salem.
EJ makes a major decision concerning Kristen.
Sami confronts Nicole about Eric being unable to return to the priesthood.

Thursday
Kristen turns to Stefano.
Marlena advises Brady about what his next move regarding Kristen should be.
Sonny feels guilty about the secret he's keeping from Will.
Clyde starts to make big plans for his future in Salem.

Friday
Sami reads Will's article - which leads to an explosive confrontation with her son.
EJ warns Kate that Stefano is gunning for her and Sami.
Clyde and Ben make a Deal.
Rafe goes to Jordan in an attempt to plead his case.

Monday, August 11, 2014
Fearing time is running out, Marlena tries her best to get through to comatose John.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014
A jealous Hope questions Jennifer about her upcoming “date” with Aiden.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Everyone’s worlds are turned upside down when Kristen returns.
Brady receives shocking news.

Thursday, August 14, 2014
Kristen turns to Stefano for help.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is Joe Mascolo ill or something? After all the times Stefano has "risen from the ashes", it's hard to believe he would only be leaving Kate nasty voice mail messages. Stefano would be there making threats right to their faces.

I really hope we're not getting Casey Deidrick back as Chad. PLEASE NO! It worries me that the ding dong who played Melanie is coming back. Maybe it's a package deal?

Eric and Nicole are painfully dull at this point. Nicole is one of my faves and I can barely stand to watch her anymore.

I never liked the Sami/Rafe pairing but I did enjoy their fight.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought we would at least get a video chat with Stefano, something...JM is 84 or 85 now, maybe just not up to it. But I haven't seen anything about him being ill.

I'm sure Eric & Nicole will wind up together, but agree that's gonna ruin her. She needs a new conquest. Her and Eric are pretty boring together.

I'm gonna miss Sami (never thought I'd say that) but she has been so different lately....

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Sonny has a secret

This week's SOD features a short article about Sonny and Will.

Freddie Smith describes that Sonny has been hiding something from Will. Sonny feels guilty because of this.

Sonny thought he was acting in Will's best interest.

But the guilt is getting to him...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Kristen returns to Salem

This week's SOD features an article about Kristen's return to Salem.

Daniel brings Kristen back into Salem and right into the Salem Police Department. Hope, EJ, Sami, Nicole and Eric are all there taking care of their various problems.

Ali Sweeney shares that Kristen's return is "a huge obstacle between Sami and EJ". Sami thinks that EJ and Abigail were together because of EJ protecting Kristen, which is what caused the initial rift between Sami and EJ.

Brady, meanwhile, is worried about John. Brady is at a very low point in his life, and Eric Martsolf describes Brady's emotions at seeing Kristen. Martsolf notes that it's easiest for someone to be manipulated when they're at such a low point...

But then Brady turns to Marlena for help. Says Martsolf, "It's a good thing that Marlena and Brady have bonded again", because they're going to need to work together to take care of Kristen.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Sami's Personal Life Exposed

This week's SOD features an article about Sami, EJ and Will.

Sami tells EJ she's selling off Stefano's artwork. EJ rises above his feelings and tells her that he just wants to be with her. Sami realizes that EJ isn't going to give up on her, and EJ confirms this when she asks him.

Sami decides to execute the restraining order against EJ since she's afraid he'll win her over.

Sami is then asked to meet with a magazine editor. She thinks they're writing a complimentary piece on her, but in fact, Will has written a tell-all about EJ and Abby's affair and about what Sami and Kate have done.

Sami is devastated by what Will has done...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
The new Chad Dimera

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/39741/Billy_Flynn_Cast_On_Days_Of_Our_Lives/

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok, good. He looks interesting, so at least that's a good start.

Sami is really sticking it to EJ. He's going to have to start getting vicious or he doesn't have a chance against her.

Kristin trying to attack that insufferable Dr Daniel with the box cutter was fun. Loved the look on her face when they walked into the police station. Eileen D is so awesome!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 18th

Monday August 18:
Kate confronts Will about the damning article.

Tuesday August 19:
Aiden and Hope awkwardly try to discuss their feelings for each other.

Wednesday August 20:
Will’s article is published – and all hell breaks loose.
Kristen is affected when Eric gives emotional testimony at her grand jury hearing.

Thursday August 21:
EJ rips into Sami for once again going after Abigail.
Clyde pressures Kate to help him make some new contacts.

Friday August 22:
Daniel grows even more suspicious of Theresa.

Monday
Sami is forced to change tactics with EJ.
Hope uncovers Aiden's Lie.
Kate confronts Will about the defamatory article.
Eve surprises Theresa by sending her on a mysterious mission to speak with Paige.

Tuesday
Nicole finally gets a chance to confront Kristen.
Jennifer presents Eve with a one-time deal.
Brady struggles with his emotions now Kristen is back.
Aiden and Hope awkwardly try to discuss their feelings.

Wednesday
Will's article is published, causing hell to break loose.
Abigail gets a huge shock.
Kristen is affected when Eric gives emotional testimony at her grand jury hearing.
Eve makes her decision regarding Jennifer's offer.

Thursday
Will and Sonny have a major argument over Will's article.
EJ rips into Sami for once again going after Abigail.
Ben comes to Abigail's aid when she needs it most.

Friday
Sonny blasts Sami for screwing him over Will.
A desperate Sami turns to EJ for assistance.
Kristen manages to pull off a miracle in court.
Daniel grows even more suspicious of Theresa.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Will faces the wrath of Sami and Kate

This week's SOD features an article about Will, Sami and Kate.

Will's article reveals what Kate has done in working with Sami. Kate is angry about it and confronts Will. Guy Wilson shares that "It's a moment when Kate recognizes that Will is truly his mother's son."

Sonny is not happy about the article either. He can't believe that Will would do something which causes so much pain.

Sami is the most angry out of any of them, however. Guy Wilson says that "Sami makes it clear to Will that she has never been hurt more deeply by a member of her own family."

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Abby's affair made public

This week's SOD features a short article about Abigail.

Abigail can't believe that her affair with EJ is mentioned in Will's article. But Will is surprised too, since "someone went behind his back and inserted Abigail's name into the article". He'd been trying to protect her.

It will take a while for Will to regain Abigail's trust.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 25th

Monday
Kristen reveals she wants to reconcile with Brady; Will discovers Sonny's secret; Lucas confronts EJ about the affair.

Tuesday
Abigail warns Sami she has the means to destroy her; Daniel catches Kristen in John’s hospital room.

Wednesday
Aiden and Hope continue to bury their feelings for one another; Jordan goes to Rafe for a favor; Clyde shows his feelings for Kate.

Thursday
Aiden makes a confession after sharing an intimate moment with Hope; Abigail and Ben get locked in a storage room.

Friday
Tension rises when Sami and Kate hear Stefano is returning to Salem; Julie finds out about Abigail and EJ's affair.

Monday
Kristen tells Brady she wants to make things right.
Will is furious when he figures out Sonny's secret.
Lucas rips into EJ over the affair.
A fed-up Abigail slaps Sami!

Tuesday
Abigail warns Sami she has the means to destroy her.
EJ makes some positive inroads with Sami.
Sonny and Will butt heads.
Daniel catches Kristen in Johns hospital room! How's he going to react?

Wednesday
Aiden and Hope continue to clash, while denying their feelings for each other.
Theresa busts JJ and Paige in a compromising position.
Clyde flirts shamelessly with Kate. Will she reciprocate?
Jordan asks Rafe for a favour.

Thursday
Aiden and Hope share an intimate moment, followed by a confession from Aiden.
Abigail and Ben get hot and heavy while locked in a storage room.
Eve twigs there's a lot more to JJ than she first realised.

Friday
Sami and Kate panic at hearing Stefano's returning.
Victor confesses to Maggie.
Things heat up between Abigail and Ben!
Julie learns of EJ and Abigail's affair - and runs into EJ straight afterwards.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Kristen corners Brady

This week's SOD features an article about Kristen and Brady.

Kristen is not going to face criminal charges, so she is free to walk around Salem. She corners Brady in the park. Eric Martsolf shares that seeing Kristen is hard for Brady, because under all his anger, he does have feelings of love for her.

Brady doesn't confide in anyone, though he does share some things with Marlena. He thinks he can handle Kristen himself and that she's no longer part of his life.

Kristen goes to the hospital to see John, but she runs into Daniel there... what does Kristen have planned?

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD: Will and Sonny: Round Two

This week's SOD features a short article about Will and Sonny.

Will learns that Sonny asked Victor for a special writing assignment for Will.

Guy Wilson says that Will is upset because "he realizes that Sonny can also be duplicitous from time to time."

Guy Wilson continues that Will and Sonny are going to need to learn how to communicate better.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really wanted to like Guy Wilson but I don't. I actually think he's pretty bad. I have to fast-forward him most of the time because I can't stand to watch him grimace his way through his scenes. The worst part is that he's killing the dynamic Will had with Marlena and his mother, which was one of my favorite parts of the show.

My guess is that Kristin is going to make it look like John is dead, then use Brady's vulnerability to lure him back into her web.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Days is back to piling up on my dvr but i have to agree on Guy Wilson.....we went from a constant smirk to a constant grimace. I liked the smirk better. He just has no chemistry with anyone.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
You are still watching! I figured you gave up on the show. It's so hit-and-miss, with more misses than hits.

Quote:

He just has no chemistry with anyone.

I know we usually agree but it's good to hear that I'm not the only one, haha. I miss being to able to check in at TWOP to hear what they were saying. I don't know if it's worth hoping for a Will recast, or just give up on the character. I never thought I'd miss Chandler Massey like I do.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was thinking that Kristen would try and redeem herself by finding a doctor to wake John up, thinking that Brady would be grateful to her and forgive her.

Agree with both of you on GW. CM's constant smiling got on my nerves bad, but GW is awful to watch.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep I'm still watching but way behind again (just watched 4th of july lol). I do more ffing than watching i think. Hoping to get caught up before Sami/EJ leave.

I havent seen Kristens return yet but i am excited about it and very curious what they are going to do with her now!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply