Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Mad Men; Season 7
Topic Started: Jan 11 2014, 01:42 PM (4,671 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think the best shows have featured actors who in the past have not been famous. Cranston was well known but for something altogether different. I did not know of him at all as I never watch shows like the Middle. He looked somewhat familiar to me in the beginning, but it was months before someone pointed out to me that he was on the Middle. The work was 180 different, and I give Gilligan kudos for choosing him. I never saw Aaron Paul before either. Many of the lesser characters, I had seen repeatedly in small roles (Gus, Hank, Mike, Saul), but never thought that much about them as they were never given the opportunity to shine in those smaller roles.

Deadwood was similar, Olyphant was new to me (and at his best), but Molly Parker was in the show as well, and Ian McShane who I am surprised has not done more work since.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Esposito was in Oz

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok. I liked that show a lot.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does not sound wonderful.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bored with this entire season and a truly blah end.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really resented him making Betty terminally ill. And the big trip wasted so much of the show which would have much better spent elsewhere.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Everyone did smoke pretty much into the 80s. Seemed it took awhile to get the message...

I hated Roger and Megan's Mom too

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
When I was in dental school everyone smoked, even around patients who also smoked. This was 72 through 76 then through my grad programs 79 . I think I was the only
Post doc student that did not smoke. Smoking was allowed even in anatomy and pathology labs. All the instructors smoked too and the medical students said it was the same.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I did think the commercial was cool. I can't believe it was done so many years ago.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Americans is set in a later time and really has nothing to do with anything Mad Men did. Ditto with Halt and Catch Fire. I did try Pan Am it really sucked as did the Playboy club.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
How? I dont see it

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: