Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of January
Topic Started: Dec 27 2013, 02:32 PM (890 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Jan 22 2014, 07:31 PM

Mixed feelings over Kassie DePaiva. I really disliked her on GL. Appreciated her more on OLTL but never felt she was outstanding. The thought of having to hear her sing makes me cringe.
She is returning as Eve Donovan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Eve used to sing on camera. 20 plus years ago she would sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" and I was stunned when the song as done by Bette Midler became a hit, because Eve would sing it about her former pimp Nick. (don't ask...though not kidding)

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
blosslover
Jan 24 2014, 10:07 PM
Eve used to sing on camera. 20 plus years ago she would sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" and I was stunned when the song as done by Bette Midler became a hit, because Eve would sing it about her former pimp Nick. (don't ask...though not kidding)
Gosh! I remember that!!
I hope that doesn't mean KD will be singing!!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wasn't Charlotte Ross quite popular as Eve Donovan? I hadn't watched DAYS back then but it seems she got a good deal of soap mag press. Wonder why they didn't ask her back.

From the looks of her Soap Central bio, Eve was a trouble-maker, which is good. And, Theresa's half sister. This could be interesting. Just wish it was an actress I liked a little more.

Daniel Cosgrove's first scene with Hope was fun.

Love Julie stirring things up in the Nick storyline.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I loved Charlotte on Days. She was really popular, but due to other commitments can't also do Days. She tweeted something about being on Nashville...and she has her VH1 show Hit the Floor (which I must say was a guilty pleasure over the summer.)

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OMG! I just finished Friday's show! Good ending! :eek:

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Surprise...Surprise!!! Monday's is even better.
And you tell me if Abigail did not just blackmail EJ???

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I always watch the show the following morning. Today was the first day in a long time I was sooooo tempted to watch it beforehand. But, I'm gonna wait until morning.

On Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, they spent a little time with Kyle Richards being on DAYS. They had a little snippet with Kyle stopping by Deidre Hall's dressing room to say HI. If anyone remembers how much I love DH, you know I was smiling ear to ear.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Eileen Davidson Returns to Days of Our Lives

Yes, there is a soap god! Über-fan fave Eileen Davidson is returning to NBC's Days of Our Lives for a "powerful Kristen DiMera story arc" a show rep tells TV Guide Magazine. The actress, who also plays Ashley Abbott on CBS's The Young and the Restless, quit Days last July, telling us in an exclusive interview that she needed more personal time.

Now it's back to work! Davidson will begin shooting at Days in March and will hit the air this summer. Says co-executive producer Greg Meng: "The writers have some great things cooking for Kristen and we can't wait for the fans to see what this will mean for Salem. Must-watch TV at its best!"

When last seen, Kristen had been busted at her wedding for having sex with a priest (all of it caught on tape!) and she has since been on the lam. So even though there are no deets yet on Davidson's new storyline, one thing is absolutely certain — our girl Kristen has some 'splainin' to do!

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm hoping Kristen doesn't have a baby with her. Some people want that so badly, but truly I've had enough with them on DAYS for a LONG time... IS that weird?

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm hoping she doesn't either Bloss, but why else would she come back???

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mixed feelings. I love Eileen Davidson, and Kristin was such an awesome villain in the late 90s......but I don't think the show made good use of her during her return. The first half with her trying to lead up to John sleeping with her was almost painful. Her "sex tape" with Father Eric was better but they drug it out way too long. Right now, the show seems more balanced without her, if that makes any sense.

I liked the idea of an Eric/Kristin baby but the writing seemed to suggest that didn't happen. PLEASE NO to a Kristin/Brady baby. Ugh!

So happy Nick is back sooner than I expected. Loved all of his veiled threats. Blake Berris is so good at creating an awkward environment. Even Gabi isn't totally annoying in her scenes with him.

I like with they're doing with Abigail and EJ. She's like a moth to a flame with him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: