Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of December
Topic Started: Nov 21 2013, 02:08 PM (814 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked Ryan Carnes as teen Lucas.

Not sure how i will feel about him as adult gay Lucas (especially since it was rumored back then that Carnes didnt want to play gay, for fear of being typecast). Guess his career didnt take off after Desperate Housewives like he expected it too. Glad to have Lucas back though, they really need to step it up in the young adult category, especially those with strong familial ties. There was so much damage done by Guza/Phelps with all the killings of that set that unless its Sonnys kid, they are all gone now.

PLEASE tell me Sabrina isnt pregnant! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh! No, just NO.

KS looked lovely on Fridays show, she had that glow about her. After all her health issues its nice to see her looking beautiful and healthy again. Wish her well with the baby!

Oh yeah, can someone please shoot Morgan. I cringe everytime his sourpuss face comes onscreen.

Nice to see Diane/Max interacting again. I always thought they were great fun.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marg
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, I am open to Ryan Carnes coming on as Lucas as I don't know the actor and never saw him on GH as a teen. The gay role could be a bit of a problem if the actor isn't comfortable playing that.

I agree about Sabrina being pregnant. We have had enough baby stories this year -- we don't need another!! And of course, it's going to be Patrick's just to put a wrinkle in the Scrubs reunion. I will admit that I am not a Sabrina hater, but do think that she has had to much airtime since coming on the show. Characters such as Liz, AJ, and Monica are left out while others (Sabrina, Monica, Felix) are on constantly.

It was great to see Diane/Max interacting again -- they always added some comedy to the show.

I think MW is a great actress, but have never warmed up to her in the role of Ava. She and Morgan together just don't do anything for me.

The flashbacks with Spin/Maxie were good -- they did have something special.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
GH's Teresa Castillo pregnant in real life

Just as Sabrina Santiago learns that she is pregnant on ABC’s “General Hospital,” her portrayer reveals she is also pregnant in real-life, reports People magazine. “It feels wonderful. This is the most joyous time of my life,” said actress Teresa Castillo to the publication, where she announced she was expecting her first child – a girl – with husband Shane Aaron. “It feels great to finally be able to share it with the world,” she added.

Wed in 2008, the couple are expecting their bundle of joy in May, while in reel-life Sabrina will be experiencing a headache full of drama in the coming months as she debates on how to inform Patrick (Jason Thompson), who just left her in order to return to the arms and bed of his recently revealed to be alive wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullough), about their surprise post-wedding gift. Castillo tells ABC Soaps In Depth, “I feel like it was appropriate for the story. It just adds to the drama, and I love it.”

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: