Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of December
Topic Started: Nov 21 2013, 02:08 PM (1,197 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of December 2nd

NE Spoilers

Emma spots an uninvited guest at Patrick and Sabrina's wedding

A joyous reunion holds some shocking consequences for Patrick and Sabrina

The citizens of Port Charles are left reeling from the latest revelation

Sonny makes Duke an offer he can refuse

A distraught Maxie is swallowed up in her grief

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Guessing we are working to a mental break for Maxie, so KS can go on maternity leave. I dont remember when shes due but it seems like shes had a rough time so she may want some extra time off. I liked the resolution to the custody stuff and glad they didnt drag it out.

This Robin crap is going on too long. I am enjoying the extra screentime for the vets but the s/l is beyond silly. Britt and Nik are growing on me. I've finally stopped ffing her anyway.

Marg
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I missed several weeks of watching GH as I was on vacation, but when I came back it seemed as if the storylines had not moved a long.

I agree Robin coming back has just dragged on, and on. If Robin and Patrick are to be reunited then lets get on with it. I still don't care for Britt and Nik -- I wish the truth would come about Britt's baby!!

What has happened to AJ's trial -- it seems to have stopped all together.

A large part of the problem with GH for me, is that the cast is so large that some characters are not seen for a couple of weeks with their stories brought to a standstill and then I lose interest. Oh yes, and what about Elizabeth -- is she supporting AJ or going against him?

I was happy to see that the baby custody was brought to some conclusion, and probably will give KS an out for maternity leave.

I still don't like Franco and really think his presents on the show is useless.
Edited by Marg, Nov 25 2013, 04:11 PM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
It did stall out a bit during the Julian/Derek reveal. It all fell flat in the end so you didnt miss much there.

I'm also looking forward to the truth about Britts baby, especially since Lulu is Niks sister. I dont think the Robin stuff is terrible, I'm just impatient and it is kind of silly all these people know shes alive and in PC and nobody says anything.

AJs storyline stopped abruptly for awhile (according to tptb this was due to the fact that Kanan was way over his guaranteed episodes) hopefully there will be some resolution to it soon. It is just kind of hanging there. Elizabeth reluctantly testified against AJ. He thought she was there to support him. She admitted he threatened to kill Connie.

Franco is totally useless. Him being a Q was the only redeeming quality he had and they stripped that away. Scott & Heathers kid.....who cares! I guess this makes long lost son #2 for Scotty.

Kiki and Michael make me gag a little, they are my current favorite characters to ff.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of December 9th

NE Spoilers

Heather finds Carly in the shower

Sonny and Shawn appear at Carlo's door

The jury is adjourned and later reaches, a shocking decision

Franco scrambles to hide a body

Patrick has to sort out his feelings

Nikolas is conflicted

Sonny has advice for a grieving Dante

Spinelli has life-changing news

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rumorville

Sean Donely is cured, thanks to Robin, as is Jerry.

Bobbie learns from Sam that she is Lucas' half brother. Bobbie explains that Lucas is still in Seattle but promises to let him know he has a sister. Bobbie mentions that Lucas plans to visit Port Charles when he has a chance to get away.

Julian has some questions for Bobbie.

Still interested in reviving Deception, Lucy finds a new partner...Julian?

Will TJ pay the ultimate price for Shawn's career when Julian's hit goes wrong?

Robin suggests to Maxie that some time at a retreat may be in order to heal her spirit and heart.

Is it possible that there was a connection between Julian and Faison--and Jason's death? If so, how will Sam react, and furthermore, how will she react if she learns what Silas did for the Jeromes while in medical school?

Stefan Cassadine is still expected to return, although we may have to wait longer than first reported.

Olivia begins to have visions involving a baby.

Scott and Ava must work together and Morgan resents their relationship, will this inspire Morgan to return to his old ways (gambling) or will he turn his back on the Jeromes?

Carlos is shot, will he turn to Sabrina to tend to his injury? Will romance follow? Look for Sabrina to be drawn into the mob storyline.

The death of a cop and a teen makes a big impact on Port Charles as we head into the New Year.

Dr. Obrecht is hell bent on revenge against Anna.

Britt finally comes clean to Nikolas about Ben.

Lulu and Dante's marriage begins to disintegrate. Will Lulu turn to Dillon?

Maxie may seek solace by spending time with Frisco (off-screen).

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good article about Robins return.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/general-hospital-robin-scorpios-dramatic-return-excels-rejection-cliched-tropes/

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
What did Anna and Robert do with Faison? I caught a glimpse of the show the other day and Anna wanted to kill him but Robert was saying they couldn't.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
They agreed to kill him together (for Robin and Emma) but they didnt actually show them shooting him. We are led to believe by Annas actions/guilt he is dead.

Really good Tuesday show. Finally everyone sees Robin. I know I was probably supposed to feel bad for Sabrina but I didnt, I just kept wanting her to shut up and disappear. Wasn't real pleased with the weird jerky slo-mo shots with Robin/Emma. Jason Thompson is one of the best male cryers in soaps!

I try not to comment of the looks/features of cast members, but I have to ask....did anyone else notice Maura Wests boobs in that black and white dress? They looked HUGE. I spent the whole time she was on-screen trying to figure out if she had a lift, or if it was the color blocking and cut of the dress causing an optical illusion. Looked like she was gonna bust out at any moment. It was distracting me lol.

I ff'ed all the Sonny/Shawn stuff. Could be fun if Duke throws in with him now though.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes, Anna & Duke did Faison in, good for them!!
I really like the way they are writing Robin's return! Big agree on Sabrina, she has been with Patrick for a half a second compared to Robin and she should just disappear quietly and be done with it. That would be the right thing for her to do.
Funny you mentioned MW and her dress, I was thinking the same thing, but wasn't sure if that's the way the dress was made or if she had something done.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Dec 4 2013, 04:12 PM
They agreed to kill him together (for Robin and Emma) but they didnt actually show them shooting him. We are led to believe by Annas actions/guilt he is dead.

I see. Sounds like some cheap plot device, though. They lead the viewer to believe something happened through Anna's post-deed behaviors and emotions. But, when they decide to "resurrect" Faison they'll explain that her guilt was from some related deed. Or, they'll say she thought he was dead but he actually survived.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok thank goodness I wasnt the only one who noticed lol. I dont care one way or the other but if she did have them done they look good, otherwise whoever made that dress should get props. Her assets were definitely accentuated!

Sabrina sure ran right into Carlos' arms pretty fast. Robins return has been pretty well done up to now. Theres a few minor things I didnt like but as a whole it gets a B+. Looking forward to the first real conversation between Sabrina/Robin. The little girl playing Emma is fantastic. She reminds me so much of KMc when she first on the show. I hope they dont get stupid and decide to soras her.

Faison is one you never really count on dying so I suppose it is an easy out for the future. They showed a whole long convo between them about why it was necessary then they finally agreed. The scene cut just as they both took aim. I dont think we've seen Robert since then, just Anna replaying their conversation about how guilty she would feel. So yeah he may well end up alive at some point but hey its a soap, that happens all the time lol.

I'm still sick of Sonny! I thought Duke might make him more tolerable, nope.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes, Robert ran off to be on Y&R.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was wondering how the timing of that was going to work. I think I read back when the news broke they were shooting Feb. sweeps stuff. I wonder if there were more scenes shot with him that have yet to air or were scraped completely because he left. I hope there is some explanation soon, leaving his absence unexplained doesnt make sense. Even if they go the he had an "emergency with the WSB" route, they need to address it somehow.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
It will probably be something in the order of him leaving to dispose of Faison's body!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of December 16th

Britt makes a confession

Dante and Lulu make a startling discovery

Morgan and Ava grow closer

Molly and TJ argue

Sonny holds Carlos captive

Patrick makes his decision

Sonny tests Duke's loyalty

A fire fight ensues at Sonny's warehouse and someone is shot

An unknown caller hounds Ava and Silas

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rumorville

Will Robin and Patrick find themselves drawn into opposite sides of the mob war?

Spencer encounters a girl lurking about at Wyndemere (this will be Stefan Cassadine's daughter). Being a young child, no one takes him seriously when he brings it up.

An older man, likely a physician, from Silas' past (possibly his father?) will be joining GH.

Luke delivers the cure to Sean Donely.

Lucy and Kevin work things out between them, but there could be more trouble ahead.

After AJ's trial ends in a hung jury, there may be a retrial...ending with a not guilty verdict due to reasonable doubt when Diane casts suspicion on another (Ava).

Ava will have reason to fear Sonny's wrath.

Ava may want revenge on AJ.

The Jeromes have an interest in ELQ.

There still could be another Quartermaine heir out there, and this will be an issue as ELQ remains troubled.

Lucy may try to use her leverage at ELQ to her advantage...again.

Jerry Jacks will be back down the road a bit.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thaao Penghlis RETURNS as General Hospital's Victor Cassadine!

General Hospital is really utilizing their way back machine! According to Soap Opera Digest, Thaao Penghlis is reprising the role of Victor Cassadine.
The last time viewers saw Mikkos was in 1981, after Luke (Anthony Geary) and Robert (Tristan Rogers) sent him to jail for his part of the Ice Princess caper. Victor is presumed dead. Look for the Days of Our Lives favorite to begin airing Jan. 30.

YAY! When I first started reading the headline I hoped it would say DAYS but I'll take what I can get, even though I got a few glimpses of GH today and it looked kinda awful with FrancoTodd stabbing Heather.

DaytimeConfidential

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
That is great news Bilki, I love TP and thought Days made a huge mistake killing him off!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
As much as I'd love for them to resurrect Tony, I fear they wouldn't make good use of him. They barely do much with Stefano, as it is. Part of what I love about Tony is his dynamic with Stefano.

For as much as GH makes use of its characters from the past, I'm a little surprised DAYS hasn't followed their lead. It seems to have done good things for GH's numbers.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I would have rather had Steven Nichols as Stefan, but I do like TP and look forward to seeing him. Really wish Helena wasnt dead now. I think he would be great fun opposite Constance Towers.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I do beleive SN will be back around the first of the year.

Marg
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm not familiar with Thaao Penhlis or the character of Victor Cassadine, so this could be interesting for me.

Frankly, I'm rather tired of Lucy -- she drove me up the wall today with all that rambling at Franco. Speaking of Franco; while I like the actor (or at least I did on ATWT), he has just changed so much that I'm not sure what direction the show is taking him in. At least, it was amusing when he buried Heather in the grave that was meant for Carlos.

Thank goodness the trial for AJ was wrapped up today. That dragged on for too long, and was incredibly boring! He was found 'Not Guilty' and is now back to drinking. Something tells me that SK is doomed on GH.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for December 23rd

It's Christmas Day in Port Charles...

Patrick's Decision leaves someone devastated, and someone else elated..

Britt's guilt leads her to make a heartfelt gestures, but will she come clean with her secrets?

Maxie arrives at Lulu's door

Will Silas finally reveal to Sam, what he has been hiding all this time?

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bradford Anderson and Emily Wilson Exiting General Hospital!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/bradford-ander...

The time has come to say goodbye to General Hospital’s Bradford Anderson, who had an amazing seven-year run as fan favorite Damian Spinelli, as well as Emily Wilson who joined the ABC soap in September 2012 as Ellie Trout. In story, the duo leave Port Charles for Portland next week! And with that, Bradford and Emily will be off the ABC soap opera.

The news broke exclusively in the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest on newsstands now, but confirmed today by Anderson himself via his Twitter account when he stated to all of his followers and legions of fans: “Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I’m excited for what’s ahead but am so grateful for these amazing 7 yrs, and for all of you!”

Bradford had elected to exit the GH canvas, after earlier this year wanting to go to recurring status! As for Wilson, she had opted to be recurring as well. According to SOD, Anderson decided to stay with the show until the Maxie/Spinelli/Dante/Lulu custody story of baby Connie has concluded. Make sure to get this week’s Soap Opera Digest for GH’s head writer, Ron Carlivati’s thoughts on losing Bradford and Emily, as Spinelli and Ellie!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The writing has been on the wall with Bradford for awhile now. Sad to see him go but if they weren't going to do Spin/Maxie there really isnt much else for him with Jason gone. The girl who plays Ellie is ok i just never really connected to the character. GH needs a cast thinning anyway. Please let it be Kiki and Morgan next! Not likely but a girl can dream.

Oh yeah and Patrick better not choose Sabrina!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of December 30th

Robin and Patrick, and Sam and Silas, ring in 2014 with thoughts of new beginnings

At the stroke of midnight, Lulu makes a bold move with no point of return

Sonny confronts Morgan

Anna has her suspicions about Port Charles' newest resident, Det. Nathan West

A vengeful Heather is out for blood

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rumorville

Apparently it was Victor Cassadine, not Faison, who had Heather's painting delivered to Wyndemere. There could be something special hidden within it, and Victor will want it back.

Lesley gets a "suitor".

Kiki and Michael wed?

Is Duke going bad?

Sabrina gets a family that she never knew.

Dante calls a friend from at the NYPD to help him track down the missing embryos.

"Ghosts?" Some people think they see them.

A pregnancy? Or two?

Carlos reveals the truth about his identity to Sabrina.

Robert leaves Port Charles to avoid answering questions.

Maxie gives Mac and Felicia new reason to worry about her.

GH will be getting at least two new doctors in town.

Sam and Silas finally consummate their relationship.

Ava places a few phone calls in an effort to break apart Silas and Sam.

Silas' estranged (probably younger) brother arrives in town. It appears that he and Dante may have some history, but the bigger history is between Silas and his brother...and why the brothers resent each other. A (likely deceased) woman from the past (and adultery) is involved. Their ongoing animosity could cause some big problems down the road.

A new doctor may give Lulu new reasons to hope that she might be able to carry a child.

While Robin receives a commendation for her research, Patrick worries about being an accessory to murder. (This is probably related to him treating Carlos for the gunshot wound, and perhaps what he learns.)

Michael and Kiki may have a big decision to make.

Scott's loneliness makes him vulnerable to Ava's charms. Meanwhile, one of Sonny's sons (possibly Morgan) may become captivated by a new girl in town.

Julian and Sonny continue to vie with one another, but there is another force coming who will have their own agenda.

Both Ava and Carly are curious about the new stranger in town.

Lucas expresses an interest in getting to know Sam. As for Julian? That is still up for debate.

Liz could become privy to information which places her in danger.

Lesley Webber begins receiving mysterious gifts.

Luke, Lulu and Nikolas worry when they don't hear from either Lucky or Laura.

Duke is walking a very fine line as he keeps secrets from Anna.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pretty bored right now. I did enjoy the Spin/Maxie goodbye with all the flashbacks. The rest is a snoozefest.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryan Carnes Back as Lucas Jones!

Lucas Jones has been talked about quite a lot lately, what with his biological pop, Julian Jerome, back from the dead and all. And now, Soaps In Depth can confirm that one of the character's previous portrayers, Ryan Carnes, will be bringing Bobbie's adopted son back to GENERAL HOSPITAL! "Yes, he's coming back," executive producer Frank Valentini shares. "I got to meet him the other day. I like him a lot." Carnes, who is the second-to-last actor to have played the part, appeared on the soap in 2004-'05. There's no official word yet as to when Carnes will first air.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: