Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Ridge
Topic Started: Oct 27 2013, 11:22 AM (280 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I catch an occasional episode but I'm not a regular viewer. I have to say though this is a GREAT choice. I wouldnt have guessed it but it may just work....hes better than Ronn Moss by miles at least. I may tune in a little more often to see how this goes.

Is Ridge suddenly gonna have an accent now? lol. This cant bode well for the future of AMC online.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
How did they write Ridge out? All i knew was him and Brooke were going to get married again for the umpteenth time, then i watched a bit when Stephanie died and he was already gone. I never heard where he went or how they explained him not coming back for that. I dont think I've heard mention of him at all in the few times i watch. But then again i only see a couple episodes a month so I'm sure i missed alot.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh wow, that is flimsy. I found it very odd he wasnt there for Flannerys exit. Seems like he could have popped in for that at least, especially with an excuse that flimsy to work with.

Hmmm we are thinking alike...imagine that lol. I could see them ignoring it too, that would be Brad-like. I dont think i've ever seen him do anything without it, but maybe he can. Either way it will be interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bold and Beautiful · Next Topic »
Add Reply