Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of November
Topic Started: Oct 23 2013, 10:35 PM (1,223 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of November 25th

Daniel and Jennifer have an awkward encounter at a Thanksgiving party.
JJ decides he needs to somehow make things right
Nicole is stunned when she learns her first assignment as a TV reporter is to interview Eric.
Brady gets a mysterious tip regarding Kristen’s whereabouts…
Conflicted Gabi considers telling Sonny and Will about her explosive secret.
Eric realizes EJ knew more than he let on about Kristen.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Funny scenario with Kate and Sami,they are entertaining when their doing something out there like that, the end was surprising... Caroline really let Vic have it and he didn't have a thing to say, not to many people can put him in his place and get by with it.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, that ending was a fun surprise. I didn't figure Nick was actually dead but I didn't think we would see it. Now I'm even more worried that he really will end up dying! I'll be disappointed if they kill him off. It's nice to have a villain-like character that isn't a DiMera.

Kate and Sami were funny out there. But, the actress who plays is such a terrible cry-er that she was practically ruining all of those scenes. No one cries like Kim Zimmer!!!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Amazingly, I've managed to stay current. YAY!

Super fun with Kate/Sami and the ending. I ignored Gabi through most of it, she just cant stand next to Koslow and Sweeney and hold her own (but that is tall order).

I enjoyed Caroline putting Vic in his place too. I will miss those few moments of friendship we saw between them though.

I haven't read anything about Blake Berris leaving, that would bum me out. I've always liked Nick, even before he was psycho, but I do like him as a villain.

Agreed on nobody crying like Zimmer!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoiler for next week -Kate, Sami and Gabi freak out when someone makes an unexpected appearance. Guess who?? This ought to be fun, and there needs to be some fun on this show it's too depressing!!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Happy Nick just went off into the current. That's not very dead for a soap. Hopefully, they'll keep this fun and let it play out for a bit. We need something to entertain us now that Kristin is gone!

Any ideas who Jordan might be? I remember reading a number of posts from people who were pleased the show hired that actress. She hasn't impressed me much but maybe that will change when they give her more to do.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Nick s/l is definitely the most fun thing on the show.

I liked the Nicole/Victor stuff and him realizing Eric really was drugged.

I loved Chrishelle Stauss(sp?) on AMC but they really havent let her interact with many people. I dont know enough of Days history to guess who she might end up being but i do hope they give her more to do. Rafe sucks the life out everyone hes paired with, which sucks for her.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: