Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of November
Topic Started: Oct 23 2013, 10:35 PM (1,216 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of November 4th

- Kristen is horrified when someone learns the truth about what she did to Eric
- Sparks fly between Rafe and Jordan
- Victor gives Marlena the means to destroy Kristen
- Gabi is unexpectedly contacted by a modeling agency
- Jennifer and JJ grow close again
- Brady and Kristen's wedding erupts in total chaos
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks 2buddy!

Finally I'm ALMOST caught up. I'm only 4 behind. I did ff-delete alot but I have been doing that less for the last several episodes. The show is still not great but hey its better than Y&R lol. It has major pacing problems but the storylines are ok, they just dont move along. I still ff Sami/EJ.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Agree Days would be soooo much better, if their storylines moved along at the same speed as GH!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD features November preview

The newest issue of Soap Opera Digest features a November preview for all soaps. The preview for Days is provided by Ken Corday.

Among the tidbits Corday shares are:

- Kristen leaves Salem after a "stunning reveal". After this, Brady goes back to his old ways, which will not be a short character arc. Meanwhile, Eric realizes his mistake in accusing Nicole.

- Sami suspects EJ has been keeping a secret from her.

- A "major character" dies, and a coverup takes place afterward. This is the big murder mystery previewed at the beginning of the summer. Corday shares that this will not be a short story.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
So what major character is dying? Please not another Stefano whodunnit, and hes not really dead in 6 months.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Oct 26 2013, 03:00 AM
So what major character is dying? Please not another Stefano whodunnit, and hes not really dead in 6 months.
I have no idea, and haven't even seen a hint to who it is. Will keep you updated if I see something..

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Some good stuff with Eric and Nicole. I felt bad enough for her when he made her admit to him that she's in love with him, then he went and accused her of raping him. I know Nicole has a history of lies and deceit but I thought they were pushing it by having Eric not believe her when she explained how she would never do that to him. I just wanted to give her a big hug when that whole ordeal was over.

Jen Lilly is so good at making Theresa a rotten brat.

The slow pacing wouldn't bother me so much if there were more daily scenes with the more talented actors. I love watching Kristen and Marlena go at it. Julie should be buzzing around town sticking her nose in people's business. Victor should be barking orders more often. Why not beef up the Victor/Stefano rivalry? Way too much screen time is given to the "underwear models" and it makes the show a bit of a snoozefest.

I'm a little concerned about a "major character" being killed off. These things are rarely done well these days, not to mention that I don't want to lose someone I might actually care about.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I know Bilki, I really felt sorry for Nicole. I'm sure when the truth comes out Eric will be all remorseful but I hope she gives him a hard time and moves on ...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]

Monday ("Marlena Turns to Victor")
Marlena asks for Victor's help in finding Kristen's flash drive; Nicole and Eric have a difficult conversation about his suspicions of her.

Tuesday ("Surprising News")
Kristen is horrified when someone becomes privy to her scheme; Sami is upset when Sonny gives her some news about Gabi.

Wednesday ("EJ's Lie")
Victor makes an effort to convince Brady to steer clear of Kristen; EJ has no choice but to lie to Sami.

Thursday ("The Wedding")
Brady and Kristen's wedding begins, but a revelation puts the nuptials at a standstill; Jennifer and JJ bond.

Friday ("The Wedding")
Brady and Kristen's wedding ends in chaos; Daniel and Nicole bond over their commonalities.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I also felt bad for Nicole (Ari did an awesome job in those scenes). I find Eric boring (though i think that might be Greg Vaughn as i remember he bored me as Lucky too) and i hope she gives him some vintage Nicole attitude.

Thank you bilki for saying Jen Lilly. I have been trying for weeks to figure out where i knew her from. She was temp-Maxie on GH. Mystery solved! She is a fun little vixen too.

I am super curious about the death....

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Glad you're caught up with us, jbrr. Always enjoy your opinion, even though it's usually an echo of my own, lol.

Greg Vaughan was flat on Y&R, too. I'm not a big fan of Eric being a priest (especially since they never gave Eileen Davidson a chance to put Sister Mary Moira in this setting) but Vaughan's performance does work for this character, in a way. This show is in desperate need of a charismatic leading man, though.

Back when they first announced the death, I just assumed it would be Kristin. Now it sounds like I was wrong.

I thought we were supposed to see Kimberly by now. Maybe she'll show up in response to Theresa's overdose? I kinda hate the way the show is so far ahead in taping.

Looking forward to the mess of a wedding next week. Just hope they don't beat us over the head with Kristin professing her love for Brady.
Edited by bilki, Oct 28 2013, 05:58 PM.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]

Kate gets stunning news about the mysterious physical therapist.
Lucas overhears Kate plotting against Jordan.
Tormented Eric asks his superiors to be relocated.
Kristen is determined to make sure nothing will ruin her wedding to Brady – and arms herself with a gun just in case.
Victor gives Marlena the means to destroy Kristen – but leaves out a crucial piece of information.
Cameron informs Abigail he’s leaving town.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of November 11th

National Enquirer

* Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint!
* Eric and Brady come to fierce blows.
* Rory tries to tempt a vulnerable JJ into returning to his life of drugs
* Victor makes an extremely surprising offer to Nicole.
* Gabi gets a very exciting job offer and immediately shares all the details with Nick.

Monday ("Eric's Temper")
Eric explodes at a remorseful Marlena; Gabi is excited to receive a modeling contract.

Tuesday ("Nicole is Shocked")
Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint; Nicole is shocked to learn the truth about what happened to Eric.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
MARK COLLIER SET TO JOIN "DAYS" AS LIAM IN DECEMBER

Mark Collier is joining "Days" in the role of Liam. His first airdate will be December 19. Collier appeared as Mike Kasnoff on "As the World Turns" from 2002-2007. In an ironic twist, Shawn Christian (Daniel) had originated the role of Mike Kasnoff on ATWT, playing him from 1994-1997.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Will be funny having Collier/Christian on the same show. Christian was my favorite Mike but I did like Collier too.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nepotism is alive and well on DAYS. I've read the nurse wearing the purple scrubs (everyone else wears the green-ish colored ones) is Corday's daughter. She was the one gossiping about Theresa.

I really like Martha, the hotel employee. Her scenes with Nicole made me chuckle. Wish they'd find a way to make her Eric's new secretary.

Kinda weird that they're going to have both Mikes on DAYS. Collier was a nice piece of eyecandy but I think the only timed I liked the character was when he was involved with Katie.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bilki I saw the announcement that she was going to be on the show, but honestly thought it was a one day maybe two stint, looks like now she's becoming a regular!!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Was wondering where she came from and why she was suddenly everywhere. Makes total sense now!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Loved Victor's "While you vow to honor and love the psychopath of your dreams" to Brady. Victor gets some of the best zingers.

Based on the spoilers, I'm guessing Marlena isn't going to see what I hope she sees on the flashdrive.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Nov 4 2013, 11:56 AM
Loved Victor's "While you vow to honor and love the psychopath of your dreams" to Brady. Victor gets some of the best zingers.

Based on the spoilers, I'm guessing Marlena isn't going to see what I hope she sees on the flashdrive.
Marlena will see it when we all do, should be good!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of November 11th

Nicole and Kristen have a major showdown – which ends with both their lives hanging in the balance.
Brady has a surprising response to everything Victor has done.
As Rafe and Jordan bond further, she continues to keep mum about her mysterious calls.
Eric apologizes to Nicole – but she angrily rips into him..
Sami kicks EJ out of her bed!
Will and Sonny learn about Gabi’s job offer – but she doesn’t tell them a key piece of information.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of November 18th

National Enquirer

* Shane and Kimberly pay a surprise visit to Theresa.
* Gaby seeks some urgent and important legal advice from Justin.
* Sonny receives some extremely upsetting news.
* A completely devastated Eric is suspended.
* An extremely guilt ridden Jennifer opens up and makes a startling and heartfelt confession to Eric.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I love Deidre Hall. She's so funny as a nervous and fumbling Marlena.

Is this the beginning of a reformed JJ and Theresa? I hope not!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I also want JJ and Theresa to stay bad. They do entertain me. The kid playing JJ has grown on me but some of his facial expressions still irk me. I like them in small doses though, I dont want them frontburner.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Marlena was great Friday!! I wanted her to slap Victor though for doing that to her...
Kristen is toast!! But I don't get why Brady punched Eric, what was up with that??

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Fridays show was fun! I didnt get Brady going after Eric either, except maybe he thinks it was consensual and Eric lied to him about the whole thing. I'm sure they'll kiss and make up soon. Cant wait til Marlena rips into Victor! I hope Nicole tells Eric to take a flying leap when he comes to apologize.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maybe it is Kristen?

I just want to see Shane and Kim. :D

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of November 18th

Monday ("Surprise Visit")
Shane and Kimberly visit Theresa, who is shocked to learn why they're in town.

Tuesday ("Nick Panics")
Nick panics when he learns Gabi is leaning towards turning down the modelling job in New York; Sonny gets upsetting news.

Wednesday ("Gabi's Blowout")
Gabi has a blowout with Will and Sonny regarding her decision about moving to New York; Eric is suspended.

Thursday ("Daniel and Nicole")
Daniel and Nicole kiss; Maggie tells Victor their marriage is in jeopardy.

Friday ("Jennifer's Confession")
Jennifer makes a confession to Eric; Jordan and Rafe share a tender moment.

EJ has an intriguing offer for Justin
Sami is impressed with EJ’s support for Will
Shane and Kimberly leave Theresa’s fate in Jennifer’s hands
Abigail rips into EJ after he delivers a message from Chad
Kate teams up with Sami to stop Nick
Will warns Sonny not to make him choose between him and his daughter

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Victor cracks me up! "Let's clear your name, sweetie!" He's so wonderfully rotten.

I felt so bad for Marlena. She would have never knowingly done that to Eric. Looking forward to her confrontation with Victor.

I know Sami and EJ have to have something to fight about but I was so hoping this would be one time he didn't play along with the lie.

Hopefully, they'll spend some time on the repercussions of all this. So much opportunity for some meaty drama. We deserve it after waiting so many months for this big reveal.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of November 25th

Kate, Sami and Gabi receive an unexpected and horrifying shock.

Sonny and Will have a huge argument, causing Sonny to storm out of the room.

Brady desperately searches for Kristen

Hope comes to EJ armed with a search warrant

Nicole is stunned when she receives her first assignment as a TV reporter

Monday ("Gabi is Mortified")
Gabi is mortified to learn about Nick's machinations; Sonny leaves angrily after an argument with Will.

Tuesday ("Caroline Confronts Victor")
Caroline confronts Victor over the way he exposed her grandson; Brady and EJ argue over Kristen; Kate, Sami and Gabi get a shock.

Wednesday ("Search Warrant")
Sami and Kate try to keep things from escalating; Hope comes to EJ with a search warrant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: