Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
24; Season 9 - 'Live Another Day'
Topic Started: Sep 11 2013, 10:50 PM (1,554 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I liked Raver on Third Watch. Out of all Jack's love interests, I don't think Audrey was the worst.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks good! Can't wait!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really enjoying this so far! This can not be a cheap show to make, but well worth it!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
#9 was great... Margot went out Jack Bauer style! Loved it!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
The interview KS gave for the TV Guide, almost made it sound like there wouldn't be anymore shows. I believe the quote was "this time there will be closure". I sure hope that isn't the case. I have really, really enjoyed this!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
F**K that!! No Jack...No 24!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm just not buying this. 24 without Jack is not going to work. It will just be another show... I don't care what kind "real time concept" they have!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree Dax, bad enough that 24 was Jack Bauer, if your'e going to do a whole new reboot...then you can't use the logo without something familiar to tie to it.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
The 24 Reboot made the Jeers & Cheers section of the TV Guide under the Jeers section (Not surprised).
"Jeers to Fox's Jack Bauer-Less 24 Reboot"
"Damn it, Chloe! Despite what Kiefer Sutherland and the powers-that-be say, the show's ticking-clock concept is not the star at all. CTU's craziest agent is. No Bauer, no thank you"

I have to agree with them...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Apr 6 2016, 02:23 PM
The positive point of this article is Kiefer acknowledging he is likely to play Jack again. There was an interview and round of articles awhile back that sounded like he was 'done'... this takes that back.

I'd say it's also good news he signed on as a Producer (even if it is/was more of a contractual/honorary thing than 'hands on' work... he's still involved... that's good).
Every thing that I read was very negative unless KS was going to be part of the show. Maybe they realized they needed to do some back steppin in order to save it...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply