Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top of the Lake
Topic Started: Mar 24 2013, 11:45 PM (446 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Watched the first hour and would have watched the second but too many distractions with the guests here. I really liked it. It has a sort of "Killing" atmosphere with Elisabeth Moss well cast as a savvy female detective in a very chauvanistic New Zealand town. A bit soapy but I am sure I'll be in it to the end.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am looking fwd to the next 2 hours. No use watching with the guests here, too much chatter and this show takes some concentration. I like Moss in the role a lot.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am enjoying this show, have not seen the last one. Find the accents hard though.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes, it also makes me want to go there as well. What a terrain! Friends who have been say it is breath taking. I can't imagine the flights though...

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am watching in HD and the landscape is amazing. Funny to see Moss in both shows now. I like her in both anyhow, and she carries off this one very well.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The MM character of Peggy is very uptight and the way they dressed for work then rather feeds into that steriotype. Seeing her in running clothes and parkas makes her seem more reachable I think. She is good to carry of both these roles so very well. I do not think she is beautiful but very interestng looking, and I am delighted that she does not look like one of those botoxed mummys I see on so many shows.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Anyone watch the whole series? I thought the ending was quite powerful.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't think so...

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't hear the part where they were declared not related? Glad of that. It was so hard to understand sometime I missed some of it. I really wish they had expanded the ending some as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply