Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top of the Lake
Topic Started: Mar 24 2013, 11:45 PM (437 Views)
tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
We upgraded our cable and finally get Sundance so I can see the show. I marathoned the first 3, so am almost caught up, I think. Didn't watch the 4th because I wanted to see Mad Men.

Like the show and am glad for the recommendation.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
No, Sundance isn't in HD in my area, or at least, I haven't found it in HD yet. A few years ago, our tv died and we upgraded to HD then and yes, it is fabulous although it was weird to get used to at first. Hubby likes it for soccer and now wants a giant 60 in tv--which we will NOT be getting unless one of us wins really big in the lottery. House needs far too much to contemplate that plus I only have used/cast off furniture that is decades past its prime in the living room, so: not a priority.

Wanted to say that I continue to be disturbed by the prevalence of rape and especially the rape of young (and it seems ever younger) girls in film, and television shows. I am all too aware of the prevalence in real life but cannot quite get away from the thought that part of the interest in telling these stories in the entertainment media is prurient.

tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I did! Yes, I agree that the end was very powerful. Will there be another season?

tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had trouble hearing as well, but I believe that they said that Matt wasn't Johnno's father. That said, it is hard to give any credence to what Al said. On the other hand, Robin could certainly access the test results herself....That part was unsatisfying, to not know for certain.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply