Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~GH Spoilers & Discussion~; Feb. 2013
Topic Started: Jan 29 2013, 03:41 AM (833 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Y&R didn't have a choice because Rylan wasn't signed to a contract. I think it was sloppy on their part. And it wasn't all that long ago that Y&R fired her, so I'm guessing Rylan didn't feel much of an allegiance to the show. I also wonder if this isn't a bit of payback on GH's part for the whole Steve Burton debacle. It was reported awhile back that Carlivati wanted Burton to come back to wrap up some storyline, and Jill Farren Phelps threw a wrench in that ever happening.

I haven't seen a lot of Brandon Barash since I've started watching but I liked him enough to be disappointed he's leaving. I did wonder how they were going to get Johnny out of prison any time soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had read somewhere they were going to try to get Johnny off on a technicality but I guess they changed their mind and let him go.
I personally hate the way they exited Jason, wish he could of come back to finish the storyline.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow.

Okay first sorry for my absence the last couple weeks but its been one crazy drama after another on the homefront. I will try to get a March thread up sometime this weekend.

Sorry to see BB go. His early work was fantastic, but they really did paint Johnny into a corner.

Rylan as Lulu.....hmmm not sure how i feel about that. she certainly looks the part though. it is funny that she keeps ending up as the daughter of legacy supercouples (ok Victor/Ashley didnt have supercouple status but they both qualify as legacy characters). I'm not opposed to the idea but i dont know how well she will pull off Lulu as currently written.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: