Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~GH Spoilers & Discussion~; Feb. 2013
Topic Started: Jan 29 2013, 03:41 AM (850 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
February Preview

Laura's return
According to RC, Laura will be in for a surprise when she returns to PC and witnesses something unexpected. She'll reunite with her family and Luke. Her return touches on GH's famous history and she's hiding something.

The Qs and ELQ
According to RC, the battle for ELQ is heating up and it's Ned/Tracy vs AJ/Michael. Tracy pulls in Sonny. Carly gets pulled in too because of the info that Heather found at Thanksgiving. Ned wonders to Tracy if it's possible there is another Q heir. Based on her reaction, Carly might know. Look for Connie to be a wild card too.

Todd
According to RC, Johnny is resigned to jail but Todd wants nothing to do with it. Carly has written both off but does Todd still have a shot with her? RC doesn't think Todd ever gives up especially when his back is against the wall.

Lulu/Dante/Maxie/Spinelli/Ellie
RC asks will Lante discover that Maxie isn't carrying their baby? Will Maxie keep the secret and let Lante believe it's their baby? Can Ellie and Spin get past his sleeping with Maxie on NYE?

Luke/Anna/Duke
RC says both guys will try to woe Anna in their own way. Duke wants to separate himself from the Faison/Duke image that Anna has. He isn't pushing like Faison/Duke did. He wants to set up a new life and it should be an interesting road for Duke.

Patrick/Sabrina/Britt
According to RC, Britt wants to keep her hooks in Patrick. Her stumbling block, besides Sabrina, is Emma. She realizes that she needs Emma to like her if she's going to keep Patrick. She tries but it leads to a big crisis involving Emma.

John/Sam
RC says Sam will be pulled into a mystery that keeps her in John's orbit.

Elizabeth/AJ
RC says Liz is tiptoeing toward friendship with AJ and she stumbles onto a health crisis with AJ, something others are not aware of, and it will bond them. She will be the one that he is willing to open up to.

Shawn/Alexis
RC says they're enjoying their sexy time and the romance is moving ahead, but they'll get involved with other things with Shawn's working for Sonny and Alexis as a lawyer.

Steve/Olivia
RC says there will be drama. They're engaged but with SR leaving their happiness has to come to an end somehow.

Lucy
RC says Lucy will be in a big jam that may split her focus from the Nurses Ball. He also called her the heart and soul of the NB.

Molly/TJ
RC says that Molly's book still has Connie's name on it right now, which still bugs Molly, but she and TJ might have a new problem to deal with.

Source: Paula @ SNS

Week of 2/4

NE Spoilers week of Feb. 4th

Carly is forced to call the police on someone she once cared for

Anna finds herself on the wrong side of a gun

Will anyone come to Tracy's rescue when federal agents arrive to arrest her?

Luke blackmails Carly

Will Sonny come through for Connie when his relationship with Michael is on the line?

Episode Titles and Previews

(Rafe's Accusation)
2/4, Rafe makes an accusation about this mother's murderer; a bitter Britt comes close to revealing the truth about Spinelli's child to Lulu.

Mac and FelIcia reunite with Kevin; Liz lets Patrick know that Sabrina has something to say.

(Ultimatum)
2/5, Description
Britt gives Maxie an ultimatum; two couples end their evenings with romance.

(John's Visit)
2/6, John visits Rafe in jail and asks him for assistance in finding his mom's killer; Olivia tells Connie to go easy on Kristina

(Carly and Todd)
2/7, Lucy has a vivid dream that prompts her to take action; Carly finds Todd in her office and tells him she has the contents of his safe.

(Rafe Escapes)
2/8, Rafe escapes from his cell, with the help of Andre and a cop; Duke gives some bad news to AJ and Michael about ELQ's assets.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The waters get muddier with the GH3.....

Update 1
As expected, Roger Howarth (Todd) and Kristen Alderson (Starr) will be joining fellow One Life to Live transplant Michael Easton (McBain) in exiting General Hospital by the end of next week. Since GH tapes several weeks in advance, the trio will continue to be seen on air for the duration of the month of February and possibly into early March.

These departures are the result of the ongoing legal battle between Disney-ABC and OLTL licensee Prospect Park. Prospect Park plans to begin airing new episodes of OLTL and All My Children online this spring. The production company is said to want the three characters—which they licensed to Disney-ABC for use on GH until such time as they were able to put OLTL in production again— back.

Word is, Disney-ABC and Prospect Park have reached an impasse in attempting to work out a deal which would allow Howarth, Alderson and Easton to reprise their roles on OLTL, while eventually returning to GH.

"At this point, no one knows if the characters will ever be going back to GH," says a source.

As previously reported, actors Howarth, Alderson and Easton remain under contract with ABC and reside in Los Angeles. Prospect Park's reboot of OLTL will be taped in Connecticut.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/02/01/roger-howarth-and-kristen-alderson-set-to-exit-general-hospital-by-feb-8?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Update 2
The messiest behind-the-scenes soap legal battle since Ken Corday sued Missy Reeves for quitting Days of Our Lives in the middle of a contract, keeps getting messier. A General Hospital spokesperson released the following statement to Soap Opera Digest:

"GENERAL HOSPITAL is excited about Michael Easton, Kristen Alderson and Roger Howarth staying on the show and we are exploring ways to allow that to happen."

Digest goes on to report that while Howarth, Easton and Alderson will continue to air as Todd, John and Starr through March, GH will likely bring the three actors back to the fold — as different characters. Meanwhile, the magazine is hearing Prospect Park plans to recast the three popular roles for their One Life to Live reboot.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/02/01/roger-howarth-michael-easton-and-kristen-alderson-to-return-to-general-hospital-likely-as

Update 3
PP Statement

"Prospect Park understands that GENERAL HOSPITAL has featured Llanview transplants Michael Easton (John) and Kristen Alderson (Starr) among others while we arranged production of the new version of ONE LIFE TO LIVE. These characters, who we own under our agreement, are obviously essential to our production efforts, and a large reason we licensed the program. We also understand that legions of GENERAL HOSPITAL fans have grown to love these actors and characters in a short time. So even though we are paying ABC millions of dollars to license the shows, we have been, and continue to be willing to equally share the characters with GENERAL HOSPITAL and ABC. It's a win-win for the actors, the shows and fans, who love all of the shows and storylines. We hope to work out these agreements with ABC and the actors."

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/02/prospect-park-statement-on-abc-and.html

Update from Eastons fb page
Fans hoping to deliver goodies to Michael Easton (John McBain) for his birthday received sad news, straight from the popular General Hospital star himself. Easton won't be there to accept any cake, cards or presents, because he will be legally prohibited from being at GH after Feb 8.

Full post here (along with some commentary/rumors about the negotiations)
http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/02/01/michael-easton-i-cannot-be-at-general-hospital-after-february-8th

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow talk about a mess! I'm really confused now if they are staying or going. I just don't see GH being able to keep them. But i don't understand why they can't be on both shows. Let them join the OLTL reboot and still be on GH from time to time. GH is getting such a big cast now, I don't think anyone would miss them if they do both shows!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Its a mess for sure.

My opinion reading between the lines is PP wants their characters along with the actors but they are willing to share them with GH for now. I think GH eventually wants to regain the rights to those characters which PP doesnt want to let go.

The actors dont seem to want to do it either so PP is saying fine then we'll recast (which I think is a terrible idea) but you cant use the characters on GH anymore. And GH is saying fine we'll keep them and make them new characters.

Bottom line it sounds like a bunch of whiny brats who want to take their balls and go home because they all cant get their own way.

It hurts everyone involved to not get something worked out. It does make for some interesting reading on the soap sites though!

Marg
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It certainly sounds like a very messy situation, IMO. I wonder what the end result will be.

Frankly, at the present time, I think the cast of GH is too large, many characters and some long-time ones like Elizabeth don't get their own storyline and very little airtime. Even Dante and Lulu are only seen once a week and they are suppose to be in a front burner story, now.

I wish this vampire thing would end quickly -- GH doesn't need to go down that road!!!
Edited by Marg, Feb 2 2013, 09:43 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is making me chuckle because when I started watching GH back in October, I couldn't stand the OLTL characters getting so much airtime. Now I don't want Todd to go! Even McBored is growing on me a little!

Changing them to new characters is a rotten idea, IMO. If they can't be Todd, Starr and McBored, just let them go. The show has plenty of characters now, and plenty from its history that it could bring back.

UGH! I really like Lucy Coe but this vampire story is getting real annoying real quick. She just repeats herself over and over. The stuff with Tracy was so fun. This just feels like a waste. I guess I should have expected RC to pull something like this out of his ass sooner or later.

Looking forward to Laura's return. Hopefully, that will spice things up again. I've been a little bored with the show, lately.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Its funny as a OLTL fan I was happy to see them on GH. When the re-reboot came about I thought eh let them go back. Now for some reason I want them to stay. Though the OL fan in me thinks Todd especially belongs in Llanview, though of the 3 i want him to stay on GH the most. And yes I do realize that none of that makes sense lol.

The vampire stuff is wearing thin. I suppose for those who watched PC its a nice touch but I dont know how many people watch GH now that watched PC.

Hoping Lucys story will get back on track when Kevin returns and we get going with the ball.

Watching this weeks shows as i type this and NuKristina with her bat going after Connie was pretty fun, I wondered if she had any acting chops, maybe she does.

So looking forward to Lauras return. When shes on it gives me those warm fuzzy soaps of the 80s feelings. She was so adamant about her terms for returning, I think her story could be quite good. Hopefully anyway!

Off to scrounge up some new spoilers.....

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 2/4

Monday February 4:
It may be down to Heather to save Todd and Lucy.
Kevin startles Felicia and Mac.
Liz tells Patrick that Sabrina needs to tell him something.

Tuesday February 5:
Maxie receives an ultimatum from Britt.
Two couple are swept up in romance.

Wednesday February 6:
McBain gets stuck in the middle of a murder investigation.
Starr gets a surprise visitor when she drops by Michael's apartment.
Olivia does her best to convince Connie to ease up on Kristina.

Thursday February 7:
Tracy wants Luke to help her rebuild the company.
Carly turns someone in to the cops.
Anna winds up with a gun pointed at her.

Friday February 8:
Federal agents show up to arrest Tracy.
Carly is blackmailed by Luke.
Sonny may have to choose between Connie and Michael.

2/4, Heather has a possible solution to Todd and Lucy's troubles; Kevin's presence surprises Mac and Felicia; Elizabeth tells Patrick that Sabrina needs to talk to him.

2/5, Britt gives Maxie an ultimatum; a familiar face arrives in town; two couples share romance.

2/6, McBain tackles a murder mystery; Starr finds someone waiting for her at Michael's place; Olivia urges Connie to go easy on Kristina.

2/7, Tracy needs Luke's assistance; Carly must call the cops on a former friend; Anna faces a gun.

2/8, Federal agents arrive to arrest Tracy; Luke blackmails Carly; Connie needs Sonny to come through for her

Zap2It

Heather might be the key to Todd and Lucy's problems.

Britt forces Maxie to make a decision.

Romance sparks for two couples.

A murder mystery unfolds.

Federal agents arrive for Tracy.

Someone takes aim at Anna.

SOC Sneak Peek

ABC plot points for two weeks--

Olivia has a vision and accuses Sabrina of being after Steve.

Shawn figures out that Sonny is falling for Connie.

Heather comes up with a plan to help Todd and Lucy escape Ferncliff.

Kevin is knocked out trying to stop Lucy from escaping.

Todd shows up at Michael’s apartment; Starr sees him.

Todd asks Carly to go on the run with him.

Maxie makes a deal with Britt. She will help Britt seduce Patrick if Britt stays silent about Maxie’s pregnancy.

Britt’s plan has a fatal outcome.

Mac prepares to fight for Felicia.

John is arrested for Rafe’s mother’s murder.

Molly sneaks in and visits Rafe in jail.

Andre helps Rafe escape.

TJ and Molly fight over her feelings for Rafe.

Laura Spencer returns.

ABC Hotsheet

This week on General Hospital, John McBain has been falsely accused of murder, or so he says, but the evidence is really starting to pile up. Young Rafe isn't budging from his story that he saw John kill his mother. As the week unfolds, look for a couple possibilities to emerge. Could McBain have a doppelganger? Or is he really Caleb, the vampire prince of darkness?

Meanwhile, Todd, Lucy, and Heather have banded together in order to help each other break out of Ferncliff. They'll have to get past Kevin Collins first, of course. And even then ... where will they go. Can Todd really skip town for good?

Maxie's attempts to keep the details of her pregnancy secret will hit a snag this week when Britt -- who is seriously bitter about her breakup with Patrick -- threatens to spill the truth out of spite. Britt's alternative offer to Maxie: help her destroy Sabrina. But look for things to get even more complicated for Maxie with the surprise return of her father! Yes, Frisco Jones is back in Port Charles this week!

Could Connie Falconeri be growing a conscience? With Kristina facing court for attacking Connie, both Sonny and Connie will try to talk Connie into dropping the charges. Will she? And will she let Sonny and Michael's relationship deteriorate over the lies she told about ELQ? This just might be the week she turns a corner.

All this, plus Tracy and Luke get caught up in the search for a lost Quartermaine heir, and Mac and Felicia grapple with the implications of Frisco's return.

Britt Blackmails Maxie--
Britt almost spills the truth about Maxie's pregnancy to Lulu, but when she zips her lips, Maxie offers to help her win Patrick back in exchange for silence. Britt has a different deal in mind. She wants Maxie to help her destroy Sabrina.

KT thinks that Britt definitely wants Patrick but she wants to ruin Sabrina. She hasn't thought about the consequences to her career. And she feels that if Sabrina wasn't in the picture, she'd still be with Patrick.

Source: SNS

Lucy, Heather, and Todd Escape--
Lynn H says the scene where the trio escaped had the behind the scenes crew rolling on the floor. It was hard to keep a straight face through the shenanigans.

The trio run into trouble when Kevin shows up after being encouraged by Felicia to not give up on Lucy. Heather knocks him out. Kevin thinks it was Todd since he was hit so hard, but Lucy tells him it was Heather before hightailing it out with Todd and Heather. They take shelter in a familiar location where Lucy finds out about Alison's murder and grows concerned about Rafe and more determined to destroy Caleb.

LH promises there will be several gasp-worthy moments by weeks end. She thinks if fans are patient they'll have their 'Oh, I get it!' moment. It could possibly be the best of both worlds: people that don't want a full-time vampire story will get what they want and people that enjoy sexy Caleb will get what they want. She thinks it will be awesome.

Source: SNS

Loose Lips 2/3
Fasten your seat belts, I heard another ball may possibly drop next week in this complicated PP/ABCD affair. I don't know if you are as confused as I am about Prospect Park and ABCD's agreement. PP made a statement as you can read on the main page that the OLTLers were only characters that were owned by PP, NOT the actors. But it seems they are going to share the characters. How this will effect everyone involved is still a mystery. ABC announced that the characters of John, Starr and Todd will stop taping after 2-7 and will not be seen after 2-27 at least for awhile. From what I am hearing the character licenses reverted back to PP. To my knowledge, this is the only thing that has been settled this week. There are larger issues at hand and the larger framework deal is not completely dead. There are union lawyers still in the mix. They call it a win win situation I call it WTF? There is something beyond what we know at play here. We may never know what, although I have a sneaking suspicion that it'll play out for all to see when this situation is resolved.

Alison's dead!! Where is Rafe Kovich? As much as I am digging the Port Charles revisited TPTB were stupid not to bring back Rafe (Brian Gaskill) to reprise his role and be there for Rafe Jr. So what that he is Caleb's kid, Lucy said Rafe loved him and now when he needs him TPTB have not even thought to bring back The Angel Rafe. What the hell are they thinking? With the new mystery "Who killed Alison Barrington" (if she married Rafe shouldn't she be Alison Kovich?) John will become a suspect in Alison's death since he looks so much like Caleb thanks to Rafe Jr. From what I am being told the writers want the viewers to question whether or not vampires could be real or just a some crazy woman's imagination. When this arc ends it is supposed to leave the viewers with answers to some of the questions but also raise new ones. And alot has to do with what is going on with PP and ABCD........With talk of another Quartermaine heir out there, I don't know how many of you remember back in 2009 when Franco and Carly met up at the Christmas tree store and Carly had Joss in her arms and they were arguing about who would buy a specific tree. During that conversation Franco mentioned he had a daughter named Lauren. Yes that is the how the story went back then, don't remember? Go to: (link) If Ron follows through with this story it will complicate the ELQ story, no surprise there.......Now that Duke has been hired by AJ to work for ELQ how will that effect Tracy? Don't count Ms Quartermaine out just yet, Duke will be very helpful to Tracy since he has the associations that could help her. And then we have Luke who will blackmail Carly for the information about another heir.....We had the tale of 2 Todd's, then we had the 2 Dukes, so now will there be the tale of 2 Q's? This story is planned long term so don't expect it to wrap up soon.....As we all know Ron is all about past stories and with Laura coming he is bringing back one that old time viewers are sure to love, "The Ice Princess" revisited...... Same goes for Frisco. Just remember a revisit is not a duplication of an old story it is an exploration of old events and how they effect the present as this will be the case upon Frisco's return. We all remember Maxie's heart transplant when Mac went looking for Frisco. Felicia and Maxie's problems were discussed recently and mother and daughter healed. Now it's time for Frisco/Maxie/Felicia to do the same. Just look at the similarities: Maxie faces a crisis, Frisco returns to help, Maxie is choosing to give up her child as did Frisco allowing Mac to raise his children. Frisco and Felicia make amends which triggers the Mac/Felicia/Frisco triangle revisit. And in the end a Maxie and Spinelli goal. This is RC's way to engage in a recognizable plot, throwing many many complications in true love's way for a couple to overcome.....What if Kevin really was Ryan?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html

Jack Wagner interview--
http://www.accesshollywood.com/jack-wagner-dishes-on-details-of-his-general-hospital-return-talks-frisco-and-felicia-exclusive_article_75952

SOD: Comings and Goings

Coming:
Jack Wagner - Frisco - returns Feb 4. He and Maxie share scenes in the first week

Going:
Scott Reeves - Steven Webber - it says that he's set to leave this month

Status Change:
Kelly Thiebaud - Britt - On contract

GH is looking for a 25 to 30-year-old African American or mixed race male, who will be an intern at GH and is described as handsome, dynamic and charming with a kind heart. The role is contract.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/amc-gh-casting-roles

Rumor mill--
Could Scott Baldwin (Kin Shriner) and Lucy Coe’s (Lynn Herring) daughter be joining her parents in Port Charles? A little birdie told yours truly Carly Schroeder will reprise the role as Serena Baldwin on General Hospital. This will mark Schroeder's first time returning to GH since 2001.

Fans of GH and Port Charles may recall, Serena was born via surrogacy. When her now deceased, biological mother Dominique Taub Baldwin (Shell Danielson) found out she was dying, she asked Lucy to carry her child. Years later on PC, Lucy adopted Serena as her own. Last time viewers heard about Serena, the heiress to the massive Taub fortune was said to be studying in Europe.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/02/01/rumor-report-is-carly-schroeder-returning-to-general-hospital

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the spoilers, everything sounds pretty good! Except the fact that they are putting Brit on contract :puke: . I just can't stand that character, and now that Patrick has seen what a bitch she is why keep her??? I do think they are doing a great job balancing such a large cast, but with all the old ones coming back it may get tricky. I like the fact that they are interacting characters that have never interacted before (such as Tracy and Connie). Lots of good stuff, still the best soap out of all of them!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I'm not sure why they put her on contract either. The character is awful and the actress isnt all that amazing either. We finally got rid of Lisa just to get another crazy bimbo? Its a head-scratcher.

RC does a pretty good job with balance, the cast is too big but its more balanced than it was under Guza so thats a step in the right direction. I wouldnt mind a few cuts though.

It is the best soap by a mile....

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 2/11

National Enquirer Spoilers

Emmy Award winner Genie Francis returns as Laura Spencer.

Lucy and McBain come face to face.

Britt's revenge on Sabrina has a fatal outcome.

Heather's in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Connie gets shocking news.

Sam makes a horrifying discovery.

Connie and Sonny share a Valentine's Day memory.

February 11th
Laura returns.

February 12th
McBain is on the wrong side of the law.
Lulu makes an ominous call as she's ready to move forward with a mysterious plan.
Mac thinks it might be tough to hold on to Felicia.

February 13th
Britt's devious plan for Sabrina may quickly get out of hand.

February 15th
Alexis will not be pleased by the lengths that Molly went to to protect a friend.
Connie and Sonny spend Valentine's Day together. Will old memories draw them closer?
Connie receives big news.

SNS

(The Kiss)
2/11, Luke kisses Anna at the pier; TJ and Molly fight about her wish to help Rafe.

(The Gift)
2/12, Johnny presents Starr with a special gift; Frisco tells Felicia that he wants to win back her affections.

(Apology)
2/13, Lucy tries to make amends with Anna and Kevin; Sabrina feels awful about her mistake.

(Disappearance)
2/14, Alexis learns that Danny has gone missing; Carly and Starr celebrate Todd's escape.

(Confronting Molly)
2/15, TJ questions Molly about her actions; Sonny and Connie recall a special memory.

Genie Francis promo (shes brunette now)
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8781807/1/

The surprises just keep coming promo--look at all the vets :)
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8781806/1/

John Stamos cameo for the 50th? (from his twitter)

‏@JohnStamos
visiting my buddy kin shriner (scotty baldwin) at my old stomping grounds -GH

http://instagram.com/p/VXvpU7Ch4A/

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 2/11

GHH2

2/11 Laura Spencer returns!
Luke kisses Anna at the pier.
TJ and Molly fight about her wish to help Rafe.

2/12 McBain is on the wrong side of the law.
Lulu places a call as she moves forward with a mysterious plan.
Mac fears he has to fight for Felicia.
Johnny presents Starr with a special gift.
Frisco tells Felicia that he wants to win back her affections.

2/13 Britt's devious plan for Sabrina may quickly get out of hand.
Sabrina feels awful about her mistake.
Lucy tries to make amends with Anna and Kevin.

2/14 Alexis learns that Danny has gone missing.
Carly and Starr celebrate Todd's escape.

2/15 Alexis will not be pleased by the lengths that Molly went to protect a friend.
Connie and Sonny spend Valentine's day together. Will old memories draw them closer?
Connie receives shocking news.

Britt's revenge on Sabrina has a fatal outcome, which will involve a medication mix-up and a patient's death.

Molly hides Rafe in her bedroom.

After Johnny is sentenced he asks to see Starr.

Lucy apologizes to Kevin for knocking him out at Ferncliff.

Lucy and McBain come face to face; McBain asks Lucy to help him prove he is not Caleb.

Duke hopes he still has a chance with Anna.

Heather's in the wrong place at the wrong time, she is in danger.

Sam makes a horrifying discovery.

Daily Spoilers week of Feb 11

2/11, Laura Spencer returns.

2/12, John McBain ends up on the wrong side of the law; Lulu prepares to move forward with a plan; Mac worries he might have to fight for Felicia.

2/13, Lucy and McBain meet; Todd considers double-crossing Heather; Britt's revenge plan has a fatal outcome.

2/14, Carly and Starr bond; Heather finds herself in an unlucky situation; Sam makes a disturbing discovery.

2/15, Molly's actions anger Alexis; Connie and Sonny reminisce; Connie gets unexpected news.

TV Guide Previews

2/11, Emmy Award winner Genie Francis returns as Laura Spencer.

2/12, John McBain finds himself on the wrong side of the law. Lulu makes an ominous call ready to move forward with a mysterious plan. Mac fears that he might have to fight for Felicia.

2/13, Lucy and McBain come face-to-face. Will Todd double cross Heather to make his escape? Britt's plan for revenge on Sabrina has a fatal outcome.

2/14, Carly and Starr bond over Todd. Heather finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. In an attempt to clear John McBain's name, Sam makes a horrifying discovery.

2/15, Alexis is furious when she realizes just how far Molly went to protect Rafe. Connie and Sonny find themselves alone together and share a Valentine's Day memory. Connie receives shocking news.

Laura Returns To Port Charles!; Airs the week of February 11th

Genie returns as Laura on Feb 11. Ron and Frank were interested right away when she was released from Y&R. They thought about waiting until the 50th to bring her back, but RC wanted her as soon as possible so she could be knee-deep in story when the anniversary arrives. He put her into scripts as soon as Frank gave him the go ahead.

RC says we'll see the beginnings of a stronger, healthier Laura, but we don't know what she's been up to while she was away. But we will eventually discover what that is.

SNS

Frisco Wants Felicia Back!; Airs the week of February 11th

This week, Frisco lets Felicia know that he wants her back. According to RC, Felicia is thrown by that revelation because she thought their relationship was over. He thinks that as much as she is committed and loves Mac and went through the wringer with Frisco, it's a relationship that the audience saw play out onscreen. He thinks the audience realizes what kind of pull that relationship can have even if one has moved on, the prospect of recapturing that great love with your first love is appealing. Will Felicia be susceptible? What does it mean for Felicia and Mac?

SNS

Soaptown Loose Lips--2/10

I want to mention that alot of the storylines are hinging on the problems between GH and OLTL characters. Laura Wright tweeted recently that the 3 OLTLers are coming back. Whether they are the same characters unknown at this time. I am hearing the lawyers for both parties are really jacking up the hours and are threatening to seek an injunction against GH that could violate their license regarding the characters histories. (Todd, John & Starr) And if this happens it means rewriting any OLTL related events this past year. RC wrote for OLTL characters this past year and it falls under PP's jurisdiction. PP lawyers are attempting to put a stop to RC negating what he wrote for the OLTL characters. Creating brand new characters negates the relationship investments of the past year. Therefore, an idea was floated to make them "imposters" all along. The names would only change. That idea was struck down by PP lawyers who maintained such a rewrite violates/infringes on their license agreement. Hopefully they will compromise and agree on crossovers and some story coordination. The bottom line is solely about how ABCD could bring the actors back without PP's interference, this is a far more complicated situation than three soap actors......If you want someone to blame ...DISNEY...they created this mess. ABCD objected to the PP extension. Then ABCD tried to obtain an extension to these OLTL characters for another year. Both times Disney blocked those efforts which would have prevented this entire mess.....Rick Hearst tweeted "I can't believe that the first gig my son Nicholas gets is General Hospital. Coolest thing is, I had nothing to do with it. Hahaha! Take that Hollywood nepotism! Now if we could only get Rick Lansing back as well. It is being rumored that Herbst may be playing Morgan Corinthos. Guess we will have to wait and see......Welcome home Laura, RC's vision of Laura will be closer to her roots than prior regimes. What they did in Francis's previous comebacks were the worst. There is still an adventurous spirit within her and a strong commitment to fighting for her family. Keep in mind the phrase, "breaking the curse once and for all." and also remember Helena is not finished with Laura ether. Helena's hatred of Laura has not mellowed with age. It is rumored that we will see Nikolas, and a resurrected Cassadine make a comeback. The Spencer/Cassadines feuds rears its head one last time and Helena is right smack dab in the middle. As I mentioned many times the "Ice Princess" revisited coming soon....Props to Michael Easton for bringing Caleb Morley to GH, he hasn't skipped a beat!! Will Lucy team up with John to prove that Caleb does really exist? Will Sam also come to realize that Caleb does exist and save Lucy and Rafe from the vampire king?

Kin Shriner TV Guide interview--
http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-John-Stamos-Genie-Francis-1060486.aspx

Soapnet 50 hour GH marathon for the anniversary promo--
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8783728/1/

Jackie Zeman returning--

‏@JackieZeman
Bobbie Spencer is coming back to GH. Am so happy to be invited. TY for all your positive thoughts + support. xo

She also tweeted out thanks to RC and FV.

Ric Hearsts (though hes now back to spelling it Herbst) son joining GH--No details just a fb post.

"I can't believe that the first gig my son Nicholas gets is General Hospital. Coolest thing is, I had nothing to do with it. Hahaha! Take that Hollywood nepotism!"

https://www.facebook.com/rickherbstmarketing/posts/511332245576404

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Britt's revenge on Sabrina has a fatal outcome, which will involve a medication mix-up and a patient's death.

I still don't get why they put her on contract. I hope she is charged with murder and sent off to prison!!!

Everything else sounds good...I really liked the character of Todd, he brought a lot of sarcasm to the show that was really needed, but if he had to go away so be it. Same with Star, except I do like her with Michael. Still not sure about McBain being Caleb though...

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have mixed feelings about Britt. Sometimes I enjoy hating her. I really liked the scene in which she and Emma expressed their dislike for each other. Not something you see every day on a soap. But the actress doesn't seem to have much range. I can't think of a moment I've ever empathized with her. And now that she's been put on contract, I'm guessing they're planning on keeping her around for the duration of Maxie's pregnancy. My guess is that we're not going to get much more out of her than a one-note trouble maker, which makes her comeuppance the only thing to look forward to.

For as stupid as I find the vampire storyline to be, Michael Easton really comes alive as Caleb. Seeing him as Caleb is the first time I've been able to comprehend why he has such a fan following. Aside from his good looks, he doesn't bring much to the character of McBain. I'd almost like him to stick around as Caleb, though this vampire nonsense can't be over soon enough.

I can't believe how bored I am with the ELQ storyline. I know it's going to play out over a long period of time but it's bordering on snoozefest, at this point. It might help if I actually believed AJ and Michael could run the company better than Tracy.

Of course, Laura had to show up in the last five seconds of Monday's show. With the way her tiny scene was lit, I wouldn't even have known it was her if I hadn't already seen that Monday was her premiere date.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I also find Britt very one note. I liked the scenes with Emma too but i attribute it to the little girl playing Emma. She reminds me so much of young KMc that its almost scary. I really hope they let her stick around and age naturally.

I never watched PC either so seeing Easton as Caleb is fun but agree the vampire stuff is silly. I'm not sure i like Rafe either.

Havent seen Lauras return yet but I am curious.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 2/18

Lulu receives an ominous gift

Spinelli and Ellie share a bittersweet Valentine's Day

Luke's shocked by what he sees

Britt ups her games of revenge against Sabrina

Alexis worries when she can't reach Sam

AJ makes a surprising offer to Tracy

Kate has mixed emotions, especially when it comes to Sonny

National Enquirer

(The Surprise)
2/18, Lulu is shocked when Dante brings Sonny to the party; Frisco pleads with Maxie to give him another chance.

(The Kiss)
2/19, Connie doesn't believe Sonny is being truthful to her; Sabrina learns that Britt has issued a complain against her.(CC) (Stereo) Updated 2/13

(An Ending Relationship)
2/20, Anna informs Duke that her relationship with Luke is over; Olivia worries about her upsetting vision of Steve.

(Warning)
2/21, Steve cautions Olivia not to hassle Kate; Sonny confides in Michael about his recent actions with Connie.

(The Dream)
2/22, Lucy frets about Rafe's safety after experiencing a nightmare about Caleb; Sonny delivers some horrific news to Kate.

2/18 Frisco asks Maxie to give him a chance.
Lulu receives an ominous gift.
Lulu is shocked when Dante brings Sonny to the party.

2/19 Spinelli and Eliie share a bittersweet Valentine's day.
Luke is shocked by something that he sees.
Britt ups her revenge against Sabrina;
Sabrina learns that Britt has issued a complaint against her.
Connie doesn't believe Sonny is being truthful with her.
Scott Baldwin returns!

2/20 Anna informs Duke that her relationship with Luke is over.
Olivia frets over her upsetting vision of Steve.

2/21 Steve cautions Olivia not to hassle Kate.
Sonny confides in Michael about his recent actions with Connie.

2/22 Lucy frets about Rafe's safety after experiencing a nightmare about Caleb.
Sonny delivers some horrific news to Kate.

GHH

2/18, Port Charles celebrates Valentine's Day; Frisco tries to get Maxie to give him a chance; Lulu gets a menacing gift.

2/19, Spinelli and Ellie have a bittersweet holiday; Luke sees something shocking; Britt increases her game of revenge against Sabrina.

2/20, Sonny is happy to see Kate; Alexis can't get in touch with Sam; Duke feels hopeful about Anna.

2/21, A.J. extends an offer to Tracy; Kate has mixed feelings; a distraction leads to a jailbreak.

2/22, Lulu gets a visitor; Lucy's dream about Caleb makes her worry about Rafe; Luke worries about a remainder from the past.

Kate Returns

On V-day, Sonny and Connie admit they no longer despise one another and remember a V-day when they were in love in Bensonhurst.

After some surprising news, Kate re-emerges. KSu has a quote where she uses the word "chase" a lot.

Is Connie the host personality since she has memories from before the rape? And if she is, why is Kate coming back now? Does one personality no longer need the other? Or will they both come in loud and clear?

SNS

Luke/Laura/Scott Redux

Luke gets confirmation that he didn't imagine his Laura sighting. His reunion with Laura is marred by a vision of The Ice Princess, which is delivered to Lulu by a mysterious someone.

The sight of the IP brings up uncomfortable memories for Luke and Laura, but Luke gets an even bigger surprise in the form of Scotty Baldwin.

RC says Scotty is a character that can stand on his own and has connections to people other than Laura in PC.

SNS

Finola Hughes interview--
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/finola-hughes-talks-general-hospitals-50th-anniversary-her-213944074.html

Carlivati interview (original plans for Robin, writing philosophy etc)--
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8785111/1/

John Stamos interview (wants to return but wants a meaty story)--
http://www.tvguide.com/News/John-Stamos-General-Hospital-Return-1060986.aspx

Rachel Ames returning (full interview in link)--
According to Genie Francis, Rachel Ames will be back as Audrey on March 29th

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8785047/1/

Howarth back to OLTL (for now)

After Daytime Confidential's Jamey Giddens tweeted that Roger Howarth was returning to ONE LIFE TO LIVE for four weeks, Howarth's reps confirmed to soapoperanetwork.com, that the actor will be part of the relaunched OLTL as Todd, after which he will return to GENERAL HOSPITAL. Howarth is under contract to ABC, but Prospect Park, the production company behind OLTL's revival, possesses the rights to his character, which it has licensed to ABC. A GH spokesperson had no comment.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/roger-howarth-oltl

Soaptown Loose Lips

Are we any closer to finding out what is happening between PP and ABC. Laura Wright tweeted that Todd is coming back. The latest word that is circulating is "Crossovers". Looks like PP is the front runner is these crazy negotiations. ABCD opposed creating new characters for said actors. GH obeyed TPTB and are exiting the characters back to Llanview. This will establish a framework for crossovers which PP is very happy about because this will lure GH viewers to follow what transpires to these characters in Llanview and establish promotional benefits for PP. The GH writing staff is not to thrilled because this will entail consulting with the PP writers on exits, story progress and returns. The minute the door is open for all of this to happen the word is do not expect it will be a one-time event nor limited to the three actors in question. All that is left is for the lawyers to work out the legal details and hash out the least objectionable deal for their respective side. Whether fans of either GH and OLTL will be totally satisfied remains to be seen.....A visitor gives Lulu something connected to The Ice Princess, Luluassumes the gift is from Dante, but it's not. Luke and Laura see it and it causes insensitive memories of days gone by. It is being hinted that this gift will come from Helena. I hear we will see Helena return as well as Faison and a resurrected Cassadine. Possible Nikolas and yes Robert will eventually come out of his coma. Now I want to be clear on one thing, just because we are moving in the direction of "The Ice Princess" you have to realize this will not be the same storyline. This is a revisit which means exploring history in more detail. Old events and secrets and their consequences will effect present day. The younger generation will be impacted by this decades of old feuds and they don't even realize yet, remember.....this is very important!.......Caleb claims his next victim, and it's the end of Steven Webber when he tries to save Sabrina from the hands of the Vampire King. Steven comes to Sabrina's aid and is killed by Caleb who is trying to kill Sabrina and Steve will die a hero. And to add more to Caleb's madness he kidnaps Sam and when she wakes up she realizes that she's Caleb's prisoner. Caleb is determined to make Sam recall their past life together......Will GH be celebrating on the View? Will GH do a primetime for the 50th? Will Katie Couric make her acting debut for the 50th?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
How annoying that they touted Laura's return only to barely squeeze her in during a week that's been overrun by the Vampire storyline. And it also pisses me off that I can barely make in through a scene with Lucy any more. They've diminished to her to a shrill harpy in a matter of weeks.

:rant:

The best part of the week was probably Todd (thinking he was dealing with McBain) vs. Caleb on the dock. At least that made me laugh.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can't stand Jack Wagner but I liked Tuesday's scenes in which Maxie revealed to Frisco the mess she's in with Dr Britt. I cheered inside when Frisco and Maxie went to confront Dr Britt, though I was pleased Britt didn't show any initial signs of cowering to him.

Resurrecting the "Ice Princess" was cool. I still remember that storyline having me glued to the screen when I was a kid. I tried to read Helena's list of crimes on her character's profile but it was so long my head started to spin. I did gather that she has some history with Nancy Lee Grahn's Alexis.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

The best part of the week was probably Todd (thinking he was dealing with McBain) vs. Caleb on the dock. At least that made me laugh.

I am gonna miss Todd, his humor is so welcoming!! He was cracking me up yesterday with the conversation in the jail cell.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Feb 21 2013, 12:33 AM
I can't stand Jack Wagner but I liked Tuesday's scenes in which Maxie revealed to Frisco the mess she's in with Dr Britt. I cheered inside when Frisco and Maxie went to confront Dr Britt, though I was pleased Britt didn't show any initial signs of cowering to him.

Resurrecting the "Ice Princess" was cool. I still remember that storyline having me glued to the screen when I was a kid. I tried to read Helena's list of crimes on her character's profile but it was so long my head started to spin. I did gather that she has some history with Nancy Lee Grahn's Alexis.
I enjoyed those scenes too. I'm lukewarm about Wagner, sometimes he just comes off too smug or arrogant or something. We really did need some sort of closure or appearance by the character though and I'm glad they didnt recast or something silly.

Yeah Helenas list of crimes is quite long. Alexis' real name is Natasha Alexandra Mikkosovna Cassadine. She is the daughter of Helenas husband Mikkos and his mistress. Helena killed Alexis' mom in front of her. They've tried to kill each other several times. Lots of history.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 2/25

(Preparing for Battle)
2/25, McBain, Lucy and Rafe prepare to battle Caleb on Spoon Island

(Searching for Sam)
2/26, John prepares to search for Sam, with Lucy by his side; Steve asks Liz to stand up for him at his wedding; AJ discovers the cause of his panic

(Caleb)
2/27, Anna lets Alexis in on details about the real Caleb; Duke sneaks into the Quartermaine den and steals to the key to the relish refrigerator.

(Biological Father)
2/28, Rafe is visited by a ghostly vision of his mother, who confirms that Caleb is his biological father.

(Hiring Spinelli)
3/1, Tracy seeks to hire Spinelli; AJ asks Liz out on a date; Britt reminds Frisco of her authority.

Daily Spoilers wk Feb. 25th

2/25, Steve worries that Olivia's vision will come true; Caleb works to make Sam remember their former life; a horrifying discovery makes Kate lash out at Sonny.

2/26, A.J. starts to understand his panic attacks better; Kate grieves for her son; Olivia finds Heather waiting in her home; McBain works to rescue Sam.

2/27, Heather finds Rafe holding the key to a fresh start; Duke sneaks into the Quartermaine Den; a life hangs in the balance.

2/28, Tracy tells Monica that she's going to take over ELQ; Lucy tries to escape Caleb.

3/1, Frisco leaves a message about his feelings for Felicia; an arrest warrant breaks up a couple's happiness; Tracy schemes with Spinelli.

GHH2

2/25 Steve is disturbed by Olivia's latest vision of him being stabbed.
Caleb is determined to make Sam remember the details of their former life together.

2/26 Olivia is horrified by her unwelcome visitor, Heather.
AJ gets answers about his panic attacks; Liz will help him.

2/27 While at Wyndamere, Heather discovers something that she believes will be the key to her future and a fresh start.
Will Tracy catch Duke sneaking into the Quartermaine abode?

2/28 Monica pushes Tracy's buttons.

3/1 Frisco reaches out to Flea again and making it very clear he wants her back.
Tracy hatches another scheme and drags an unexpected someone into the fray.

ABC HotSheet

This week on General Hospital, the truth finally comes out about Caleb. We know the word "vampire" has been a contentious one – but get ready for answers that you can really sink your teeth into! (Seriously, it's not what you think it is.)

For starters, the race is on to find Sam and Daniel. Who will come to their rescue before the bloodletting happens?

Can you guys believe that Kate returned?! Sonny just can't catch a break! Kate tries to comprehend Trey's death but she still doesn't know the whole story. When she finally uncovers the truth, someone else pays the price.

Meanwhile, young love is proving to be just as complicated. Molly's relationship with TJ hangs in the balance because he's still upset that she helped Rafe escape from jail.

Can TJ find it in his heart to forgive her? More importantly, does Molly still want to be with him?

Sabrina, still reeling from 'accidentally killing the cop,' opens up to Patrick about her life. What was her childhood like? Why did she come to Port Charles? And on another note, will Maxie's guilt get the better of her?

All this, plus Duke has a few tricks up his sleeve to get his hands on the coveted relish recipe. Whose hands do you want the recipe to fall into?

SOD Tidbits

Heather/Olivia Showdown!
Olivia comes home to discover a butcher knife-wielding Heather. The situation escalates (expect it to be stretched out over 6 or 7 segments).
Is Steve on the receiving end of Heather's knife? Lisa LoCicero says it's a very bloody week, but there is a little life left in Steve and there are going to be surprises.

Kate Reels Over Trey
When Kate learns that Connie authorized pulling the plug on Trey, Kelly Sullivan says that Kate is angry at Sonny and Olivia for letting Connie take away her chance to say good bye to Trey. She asks why they didn't wait for her. When Sonny tries to tell her that Connie went through a lot as well, Kate is incredulous that he is defending Connie. She feels like she has been slapped, stabbed in the back, and alone. This is on top of the fact that Sonny cheated on her, with her alter.

Coming
Erin Hershey Presley - Alison - appears on Feb 27 (with Lucy) and Feb 28 (with Rafe) in apparition form.

What Will Happen
- Frisco leaves an important message for Felicia
- Duke sneaks into the Q manse
- Heather finds Rafe at Wyndamere

Soaptown Loose Lips 2/24

Are viewers finally going to learn about Sam's real biological father? It may be in the stars when Sam is kidnapped by Caleb or is it Stephen, and Anna tells Alexis what has happened to her daughter. Poor Alexis strong of the strong looses it and starts to talk about how she missed Sam's childhood and wishes she had been around. Anna begins to asks Alexis about the man who is Sam's father and what happened to him. Does Alexis know where he is and will she talk or is she is the dark as well?....Anna may decide to make a change in her life and quit the PCPD as commissioner, but if she does who would be qualified to take over?.....Many PC fans were more then thrilled to see Erin Hersey Presley return but wanted more then 2 days. I must say Presley has not changed one bit in the last 10 years she is still as beautiful as ever. But not to worry PC fans Alison is returning for a few more days when she appears in Rafe's dreams to help him......Think you have seen the last of Heather Webber? Not a chance, if she can survive a 30 ft fall from a building what makes you think a little water would bring her down. Olivia is horrified to find a threatening Heather waiting for her in her home. This crazy bitch is not done yet, Rafe needs to watch his back .....Roger Howarth has left the building (for the time being) but he was able to tape Todd's trial which begins the week of March 4th.......A mystery person watches Michael and Starr, any ideas who that might be?..... So Caleb Morley is really Stephen Clay who has gone mad and kidnapped Sam who he thinks is Livvie. While I absolutely love this storyline I am sadden for those who did not tune in to the now defunct Port Charles. If you can go back and watch this show everything that is going on now on GH will make sense and you will wish the show was still on the air. It was way ahead of its time and way ahead of "The Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight" which both are HUGE hits today, Damn you Brian Frons!!!!

Rumor Alert Julie Marie Berman (Lulu) Leaving GH????

An item in the Feb. 18-March 4 issue of ABC Soaps In Depth has Lante fans in a panic. According to the article, the recent General Hospital casting call for a "complicated blonde" was really for a Lulu recast! Is Julie Marie Berman set to exit the almost 50-year-old sudser?
From SID:
"An insider tells Soaps In Depth that Berman and her reps are having some serious discussions about whether or not she should take her two Daytime Emmy Awards and move on from the soap when her contract expires."

Wait, so Laura (Genie Francis) comes home, and her last remaining child in Port Charles bolts? Helena-to-the-No!

SID goes on to report Berman is said to be "on the fence" about remaining with the sudser. For more on Lulu-gate, pick up this week's ABC Soaps In Depth!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/02/15/is-julie-marie-berman-leaving-general-hospital

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the spoilers! I am really happy they came up with such a good idea to the "vampire" thing. But like Anna said today...Why does this guy look so much like John???

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I still find it annoying that they're playing a front burner story whose back story is founded on a show that was canceled so many years ago. And I saw John explain who this Stephen Clay person is but when I googled the name I was linked to a site (Who's who on SoapCentral) that said he was one of Caleb's alternate identities. So I'm still confused. Is Caleb another person entirely, or not? It's just a big mess that I hope is resolved sooner than later. And it wouldn't be so bad if this was the only stink bomb of a story but there's the whole Kate/Sonny/Connie mess and all of these barely capable kid actors who seem to be on every day. UGH! At least we got a bunch of Tracy and Luke scenes on Friday's show.

I remember liking Scotty Baldwin back in the 80s but I can't remember why. I know he's a troublemaker. Maybe he was a smart ass? Nevertheless, it was funny to see the unanimous reaction to Laura being romantically involved with him again.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh noes! DaytimeConfidential is reporting that Julie Marie Berman is OUT as Lulu! The role is being recast.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I read awhile back that she was thinking about leaving but hadn't made up her mind yet. Not a big Lulu fan but was looking forward to the scenes with her and GF.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I read a number of comments from those who said they didn't care much for Lulu but they did like JMB. I can't say that I'm upset she's leaving, as she hasn't a real storyline since I started watching last October. But the casting for the younger characters isn't all that great with this show, so I'm a little concerned with who they might replace her.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sad to see JMB go. I'm not a huge Lulu fan but shes about as core of a character as this show has left. They kind of ran out of ideas for her the last year or so but when she first came on she was pretty much the perfect ideal of what L&Ls daughter should be. It was pretty spot on casting. Its sad to see her leaving just when so much history is coming back into play. FV/RCs casting choices worry me sometimes too but I'll hope they let GF or TG screentest the prospects and have some input lol.

Theres not alot of good stories right now but strangely I'm still mostly enjoying the show. Not really sure why, maybe its just knowing all the vets are back/coming back.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Confidential is reporting that Brandon Barash is OUT as Johnny. Marcy Rylan is IN as the new Lulu. Apparently, Rylan was back at Y&R in a recurring status, so GH snagged her. I loved her on GL. She always reminded me of Krista Tesreau, one of my GL favorites. I'm not sure if she's too perky to be Lulu, or not.

Marg
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm disappointed that Brandon Barash is out, but not surprised since he was written into such a corner. I thought Brandon was very talented.

Not sure about Marcy Rylan as Lulu. While I liked her on GL, sometimes thought her acting was over the top and she came across as childish!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

I'm not sure if she's too perky to be Lulu, or not.

I don't know if you watch Y&R but since she has been back, she's toned it down alot!! But I'm surprised Y&R would let her go so fast, she just came back a few weeks ago! Another Abby recast will be very awkward for the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: