Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 14 - Spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 3 2012, 11:17 PM (4,390 Views)
Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay. Cast will be revealed on Thursday. Show starts next Thursday (7/12), then it's Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday again this year.

The big rumor, I gather, is 16 houseguests, with four returnees mentoring 12 newbies. The most-rumored All-Stars are apparently (dear God, brace yourselves...)

Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ugh to returning HG. :puke:

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dan was one of my favorite winners of all time. He kicked ass with very little slime factor.

BOOGIE again? ARRRRHGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the HG playing or mentoring only? Off to check.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nine of the new cast:

http://twitpic.com/a3uybm

and Willie is Russell Hantz's brother. Sheesh. I hope I watch the first episode and am so bored I quit forever. I feel dirty. :P

Dax, I read there are sex tapes of kara, a former Playmate....

Rumor says the mentors have an extra room upstairs, each have a newbie team, and they only get to stay if all their team is there. They win only if someone on their team wins it all, meaning at least one is a guarantee. (This sounds wrong.)

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Russell's brother... seriously?

Sex tapes of one. Cool.

If mentors will go after just ONE of the team is out, we won't have them long...

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wil looks like the token gay. That shear blouse may as well be a big rainbow flag. Is he wearing a wig?

Another UGH at the returnees. I hope that list is wrong, though it seems these lists have been relatively accurate in the past. I just so don't want to see Booger or Rachel again. She's like a plague we can't get rid of! Booger, too! :rant:

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really wanted my friend and ex-co-worker that's almost gotten in twice (pre-show sequester last time) to be the token gay guy. He'd be really entertaining and likable and fun.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Captured video leaked too soon of Russell's brother.

http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2012/07/newbie-preview-lost-willie-hantz-tape.html

Rumor is Janelle is not handling sequester well, esp. with missing her daughter Violet.

ETA: Dax your friend sounds like he'd be a great HG. Too bad its all stunt casting and not RL people.

Edited by KMInfinity, Jul 4 2012, 11:02 PM.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
How old is Janelle's daughter?

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had to check...born 12-14-11 so, 7 months.

According to 'insiders' her mom will take care of her, and it took a boatload of extra promises and $$$ from BB to get her to commit - like maybe she gets to see her daughter in a private mentor's DR? is being speculated. i think a lot depends on if the mentors have been promised the chance to enter the game at some point to play for themselves. If so, is BB required to be consistent in how the players get treated? (And if they CAN'T enter at some point and play for themselves, spec is Janelle will be MUCH less interested as she doesn't need the stipend and 'consolation prize' as much as the big bucks.) Friends tweeted she is VERY upset about possible criticism if she enters the house.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=16946227&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/big-brother-alumni-janelle-pierzinas-baby-girl-arrives/

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
For as much as I love Janelle, she probably shouldn't have done the show if there's this much discomfort from being separated from her baby girl. I'll be highly annoyed if she pulls a Dick move (pun intended). Maybe this is all being exaggerated to get the fans talking? I'd love to see her go a few rounds with Rachel, though I feel like she's made some pro-Rachel comments in the past.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-14-Cast-1049537.aspx

Not yet revealing the four returnees, but 'it's not people from last season', so... not Rachel. Huzzah.

Saw on Joker's that Dani was also rumored... I wouldn't mind that, I like her...

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Jul 5 2012, 11:31 AM
For as much as I love Janelle, she probably shouldn't have done the show if there's this much discomfort from being separated from her baby girl. I'll be highly annoyed if she pulls a Dick move (pun intended). Maybe this is all being exaggerated to get the fans talking? I'd love to see her go a few rounds with Rachel, though I feel like she's made some pro-Rachel comments in the past.
Yeah I don't think Janelle should be going into the house leaving a 7 month old behind unless she is totally broke and really needs the money. Is Janelle married to baby daddy or is he still in the picture? I haven't kept up.

I would love to see Janelle go up against Rachel and squash her like a bug.

Any talk of Dick coming back since he left before it began last time?

I always say 'That's it! I'm not going to watch it this season' and every year I'm sucked back in! LOL ... It's definitely my guilty pleasure!

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gatekeeper
Jul 6 2012, 05:45 AM
I always say 'That's it! I'm not going to watch it this season' and every year I'm sucked back in! LOL ... It's definitely my guilty pleasure!
Me too. :P

There's spec that Alison Grodner (besides being a glib liar) meant that there are no returning players as a HOUSEGUEST...but that doesn't mean they can't be mentors. If she meant NO appearances by last year's palyers, then Danielle isn't coming back either. Lots of spec that it's Britney if not Rachel. I liked her before.

I read a rumor that Brenchal broke up again?

A couple of early leaks were wrong. Sailing instructor replaced by an older guy.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't mean Danielle Donato; I was thinking of Danielle Reyes (Seasons 3 & 7).

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Danielle Reyes would be AWESOME. One of my favorite players ever, despite her terrible All-Stars mess. Especially if Boogie's there. :firemad:

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Latest rumors/facts~~~

*Rachel was interviewed on Superpass so she is most likely NOT a mentor. Double Yay!

*Janelle was SUPPOSED to guest, but is 'still in Greece' (from whence some folks said they proved fake twitters were sent, so Janelle is NOT really in Greece.)

*A new rumor that Will is on, not Dan. They agreed only as a team again.... (Rumor from a supposed insider interviewed on a Superpass show)

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I saw on another site, (maybe Hamsterwatch?) speculation that it's Dr. Will, no mention of Boogie.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I know he's a real doctor (so all of this is like a side-hobby), and has spent time on reality show 'The Doctors' and a few others, but... I've long thought that Will Kirby would be a much finer host for Big Brother than Julie Chen. He'd be really fun in that capacity, I think.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes I agree. He has 'presence.' I do think he makes a bundle on his medical practice though. I remember last time he said he only did All-Stars because they offered him a spot and he refused unless Boogie was pat of the deal. So I find it hard to believe he'd do it without Boogie.

Plus he's having another baby:
#namemybaby

and since his first one is named Cash... :D

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'd LOVE to see Danielle Reyes again. I had to look her up, as I have trouble remembering names without faces, but then kicked myself for forgetting her. She's still one of my faves. I remember her All Stars stint didn't go well but I've forgotten the details.

Will Kirby would be a great host for the show, I think. We'll probably never be rid of that lifeless Julie Chen.

I have a feeling this mentor thing will be as silly as most of the gimmicks of the past, but I'm ready for the show to start.

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm excited, usually get disappointed. Talked with a friend and fellow watcher today though. I think Dr. Will would make an awesome host, but Julie has the connections you know... Danielle's first season was the first one I watched when she paired up with that younger kid. I loved her and would love to see her again. I'm drawing a blank on Britney.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
There's a picture of Britney at the link, jcluckey. It may jog your memory.
BigBrother wikia/Britney Haynes

She had a snarky sense of humor that I enjoyed, though I remember there were some who disliked her.

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah she had that thing (or not) with Lane. I remember now, thanks.

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hamsterwatch confirmed by a slipped picture on the phone app the mentors are Dan, Janelle, Boogie and Britney.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cool.

Mike 'Boogie' Malin
-
Game 2 - 8th place
Game 7 - Winner

Janelle Pierzina
-
Game 6 - 3rd place
Game 7 - 3rd place

Dan Gheesling
-
Game 10 - Winner

Britney Haynes
-
Game 12 - 4th place

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Scuttlebutt is that the mentors were leaked deliberately to undercut The Glass House going live? I haven't even heard of The Glass House.

Quote:

"Chenbot_BB14 ‏@Chenbot_BB14

Sorry about the "accidental" live feeds leak last night, The Glass House. Hope we didn't steal your thunder."

i don't follow twitter but I assume there's a CBS intern doing Chenbot and this is confirmed as an 'official' CBS tweeter.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm actually pretty okay with those mentors. Okay Boogie is annoying but whatever, I can live with that. Somehow I dont see Janelles heart being in this one with a baby on the outside. I liked both Dan and Britney.

Really how many cockroaches named Hantz are there? Geez enough already.

Glass House is awful! I do like that the fan vote controls it mostly, but they need more than 1 show per week. I know they webcast everyday but I've never watched any of that just bits and pieces of the tv aired stuff. Its on ABC mondays at 10. I didnt know it was going to go live that might make it a bit more interesting. This week they aired stuff that happened over a week ago.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't remember what I thought of Britney. I'm sure Thursday will refresh my memory.

Early feed leak accidental or on purpose - either way, I think there IS one every year, isn't there?

KMI - Lawyers for CBS fought really hard to get ABC's show taken down (before and after its start). They weren't successful, but this press release of snark is really fun - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/dancing-on-the-stars-cbs-abc_n_1613486.html

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
:rotf:

Okay that was really funny. Corporate humor! Whoda thunk?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: