Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~OLTL Spoilers & Discussion~; Sept. 2011
Topic Started: Aug 25 2011, 07:03 PM (473 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 8/29

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 29, 2011

Someone is murdered in cold blood. But who pulled the trigger?
Tensions remain high between Phylicia and Nora.
Cutter has a surprise visitor from his past life.
Blair goes into panic mode when Jack turns up missing.
Several Llanview residents appear guilty of murder.

SON

Téa agrees to talk to Victor

Kim's return drives Natalie and Jessica further apart

Jack disappears

A murder mystery begins to unfold

Several suspects emerge

Nora talks to Bo about raising Destiny and Matthew's baby

Felicia decides that she will only communicate with Nora and Bo via attorneys

Soapcentral

Victor gets plugged to death, unleashing a whodunit… Jack suddenly cannot be located, sending Blair into a tailspin… Who shot this person to death? Todd? Brody? Tea? They all seem likely candidates. John has his work cut out for him… Nora and Phylicia remain on the outs… Someone drops in on Cutter, someone he knows very very well

Soapzone

Things turn violent when someone takes a bullet on Tues Aug 30, and on Wed Aug 31, Blair panics when Jack disappears.

By Thus Sept 1, it looks like several residents could have pulled the trigger.

And when Vikki has a verbal showdown with her brother on Fri Sept 2, will it cause a rift in the relationship?

Soapzone

Monday August 29:

Kim's return causes Jessica and Natalie to rehash their resentment for each other.

Tea takes a call from Victor and ignores one from Blair.

Blair urges Jack to open up in regards to his guilt.

Tuesday August 30:

Nora wonders how Bo would feel about raising Matthew's child.

Someone is shot.

Wednesday August 31:

Blair is up in arms when Jack goes missing.

Tea is devastated by what she finds.

Mrs. Evans insists that she, Bo and Nora only communicate through their lawyers.

Thursday September 1:

A few Llanview citizens appear guilty of pulling the trigger.

Rex and Shane appear to be lying.

Friday September 2:

Viki confronts her brother.

While catching up on the goings on in Llanview, Kim makes a shocking discovery.

Cutter is visited by someone from his past.

Coming up, which includes Fall Previews:

Baz leaves Llanview.

Brody threatens Victor.

After Natalie returns the blank tape to John, she admits Delphina claimed Todd (Victor) knew what was on it.

Brody resorts to desperate measures.

Todd and Victor fight for what they want, and the fallout causes devastation.

Someone takes a bullet and is murdered in cold-blood.

Victor leaves town for good.

Viki and her brother's verbal showdown could cause lasting effects.

Aubrey is tied to Kim and Cutter's secrets.

Cutter just might be related to people in Llanview.

Tina and Cord return but not together.

Tina and Cord collide.

Soaps.com

September 13th

Jack incriminates Todd in the shooting.

Soapcentral

Soaptown Loose Lips Spoilers

During the OLTL weekend I talked with several of the actors about the move and while most of the cast would love to go the problem is Prospect and the union who must make deals to secure the jobs of not only the cast but the crew behinds the scenes as well. This is the hold up and once that gets straighten out the deals for the shows and the actors will all fall in place. The plan apparently is PP wants to do short 3 month arcs like Telenovelas and get as many cast members past and present and let them do other gigs when they are not in a special arc for the show......John and Natalie are investigating a strange set of circumstances which launches a new mystery arc.....John arranges for another character and to enter the witness protection program....Brody's secret that Liam is not his child is starting to come front and center, and you will see changes as weeks continue. This arc explodes in full force....Revenge gone wrong and leads to another tragedy and a surprising exit......Jessica reacts badly to Brody meeting his fate.

http://www.soaptownusa.com/Loose.html

Casting Odds and Ends

You’ve likely heard of the big September returns like Erin Torpey, Andrea Evans and John Loprieno, but they aren’t the only familiar faces coming back to “One Life to Live” in the coming weeks. A few other minor, but noteworthy characters will also be making appearances as summer turns into fall.

Radio personality Carolina Bermudez turns up again as Llanview’s investigative reporter Blanca Morales on Thursday, September 1, when she looks for a scoop from a Llanview resident regarding a crime.

With the “Tale of Two Todd’s” storyline reaching a thrilling climax soon, you might have thought you saw the the last of Irene Manning (Barbara Rhoades), but you’d be wrong. Look for the mother with a warped sense of reality to try to make a deal with one of her sons on Monday, August 29. Rhoades made her “One Life” debut in the role on Tuesday, August 9.

The Buchanan/Evans drama continues into the month of September as Phylicia Evans (Tonye Patano) and Nora Buchanan (Hillary B. Smith) remain at odds.

Patrick Allen Cole taped scenes for his next appearance as Jeff (also know known as Adam), the Rodi’s bartender and manager on August 2, which will air sometime in September.

Brittany Angley will play a waitress on Thursday and Friday, September 1 and 2.

“One Life to Live” has released a new audition script for the role of “Reny,” which appears to be a minor part.

Alicia Henry played Colleen, the stripper who hit on Rex (John-Paul Lavoisier) on Friday, August 19.

Did the woman in scenes with David (Tuc Watkins) playing his agent Bev Altman look familiar? That was actress Brooke Dillman (sporting a blonde wig), who is a childhood friend of Watkins and has appeared with him on HBO’s “Six Feet Under” and the 2009 online “Funny or Die” video “The Sentimentalist.” Dillman’s other credits include “Nip/Tuck, “The Office,” “Blue Collar TV,” “The Bill Engvall Show,” and “Good Luck Charlie,” as well as the film “Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector.”

Robin Strasser (Dorian) had a little medical crisis earlier this week. On August 15, the actress tweeted that she had been “Hospitalized Monday-blood infection-I can’t spell e coli, how’d I get it? I’m home, gonna rest and be grateful. Sorry for disappearing.”

She may have already left the show, but Nafessa Williams (ex-Deanna) posted this picture of herself and how excited she was the day she landed her “OLTL” role.

It has been rumored that an update to the opening is in the works and that a few actors, including Andrew Trischitta (Jack) and Ted King (Tomas) have taped new shots for it.

In case you missed it, get ready for some more Starr (Kristen Alderson) in the coming weeks. On August 1, Alderson tweeted that “Why does Starr have to be a medical wiz all of a sudden? lol I’ve had so many tough lines to say lately!!” She later added that “I have a late call into work tomorrow.. Can you say SLEEPING IN!? I can. Haha,” and “Seriously Starr…quit saying words like this,” along with this close-up of a big medical term from her script. Later she said “Successful day at work! yay! I had lots of lines but it all went very well. Lots of Starr stuff coming up for ya ; ). Lovely day in Llanview.” She also thanked fans for liking her scenes with Roger Howarth (Todd), tweeting “Thanks for all of the positive feedback on my scenes with Roger that aired today. They were surreal to film.”

“OLTL” Music Director Paul S. Glass tweeted this picture of Alderson in the studio recently recording a single with co-star Barret Helms (Baz). And check out this funny one of her dog Pooka at the recording session.

And Kassie DePaiva (Blair) commented earlier this month that “I’m glad so many of you caught today’s show!!! Awesome huh? I loved it too… It’s great to have Roger back. We watched in the makeup room.”

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/one-life-life-to-live-september-casting-notes

David Gregory / Robert Ford's airdates: September 6, 7, 21, and 27

Soapcentral

From ABC SID:

Barret Helms / Baz's final airdate is September 20.

Soapcentral

Gina Tognoni Interview with Michael Fairman (long but worth a read):

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/one-life-to-live/the-gina-tognoni-interview-one-life-to-live/2011/08/24/

Kim Zimmer interview with Michael Fairman (mostly about the book just a couple small bits about OLTL)

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/guiding-light/the-kim-zimmer-interview-im-just-sayin-three-deaths-seven-husbands-and-a-clone-my-life-as-a-daytime-diva/2011/08/19/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 9/5

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 5, 2011

Cutter’s past comes to light, and a huge secret is revealed.
Clint decides to help Kim in her time of need.
Shaun has something important to share with John.
Cristian and Jessica lock lips.
Erin Torpey returns to change someone’s life.

SON

SNEAK PEEK: Week Of September 5th

John wants answers

Cutter’s secret is revealed

Soap Opera Source

Coming Up:

Starr and James share an intimate moment.

Bo wants to raise Matthew and Destiny's baby.

Jessica and Cris kiss.

Erin Torpey returns, where a very special encounter changes someone's life.

Baz leaves Llanview.

Brody resorts to desperate measures.

Todd and Victor fight for what they want, and the fallout causes devastation.

Brody finds evidence that implicates Jack in Victor's shooting.

Viki and Todd's verbal showdown could cause lasting effects.

Brody relaxes, thinking his secret will never be revealed.

Shaun possesses a very important piece of evidence for John.

Clint agrees to help Kim out.

Kim makes a shocking discovery when she visits her comatose friend in Kentucky.

Aubrey is tied to Kim and Cutter's secrets.

Cutter gets a new job.

Cutter's stunned, as a big secret from his past is revealed.

Tina and Cord collide.

Soaps.com

SOD:

Erin Torpey (character name still unknown) returns on September 8th in a cameo

With an increasingly unsympathetic Jessica maintaining control, Ford (David A. Gregory) is at his wit’s end over the loss of his beloved Tess. However, just as he is about to give up on ever getting her back on Wednesday, September 7, he conjures up a vision of Tess who urges not to give up on their love and chastises him for not fighting for her hard enough.

SON

On Thursday, September 8, Carlotta returns when Cristian (David Fumero) seeks a little motherly advice about his future.

John searches for answers

Cutter's past is revealed

Cris and Jessica share a kiss

Echo fears that her son is the killer

A familiar face changes someone's life

Clint agrees to assist Kim

Soapcentral

John raises the roof to seek the truth. Somebody better start spilling… Shawn comes forward with some info for John… Jessica and Cristian kiss… Erin Torpey (ex-original Jessica) shows back up, affecting another character in a big way… The secret of Cutter comes apart… Clint goes to fight Kim’s battles and lift her out of a jam.

Soapzone

Monday September 5:

Due to the Labor Day holiday the show will air an encore of its April 6, 2011 episode. For a refresher view the One Life To Live Daily Recap: CLICK HERE

Tuesday September 6:

Cutter's stunned, as a big secret from his past is revealed.

John demands answers.

Wednesday September 7:

Jessica and Cris kiss.

Echo thinks her son is guilty.

Thursday September 8:

Natalie finds out that Brody threatened Victor.

Erin Torpey returns, where a very special encounter changes someone's life.

Friday September 9:

Shaun possesses a very important piece of evidence for John.

Clint agrees to help Kim out.

Posted Image

Echo thinks Rex is guilty. (ABC)

A complication surrounding Baz, as well as a familiar face, could have an impact on Starr's future in music.

Baz leaves Llanview.

Someone, although they might not be the right person, is arrested in Victor's murder.

The aftermath of Victor's shooting will become complicated for Tea by Todd.

Todd is shocked by Jack's actions after he tries to reach out to his son.

Jack accuses Todd of shooting Victor.

Aubrey and Cutter come across a surprising discovery surrounding a murder suspect.

Roxy and Echo try to protect Rex.

Any potential romance for Viki and Clint is complicated by Kim's presence.

Clint thinks he has the answers to Kim's problems.

Aubrey is tied to Kim and Cutter's secret.

The person in the Kentucky special care facility plays into Cutter and Kim's secret.

Tina and Cord collide.

Soaps.com

Tuesday September 6:

Cutter's stunned when Kim lets him in on a big secret.

Aubrey asks Rama about Kim.

John demands answers.

Todd thinks the unfired gun Louie should've turned in by now will prove he is innocent.

Cris and Jessica talk about their past love.

Soaps.com

SOD: OLTL Fall Preview

"I had a definite plan once the show was canceled of how it was going to wrap up and knowing that this wouldn't be an ending, I've sort of had to reimagine where we are going, so it's been somewhat of a challenge," previews Head Writer Ron Carlivati. "There will be huge fallout to the Todd Manning story and that's going to continue to dominate the canvas."

Todd/Blair/Tomas: "We know that Blair has trust issues and she's still hesitant to open up to Tomas, who is determined to win her over, which is complicated by two things: Who shot Victor? and Blair's feelings for Todd. On the flip side, is Todd harboring feelings for her? It's a pretty juicy story."

Tea: "She's in one of the hardest positions of anyone in that she was married to Victor, not truly knowing who he was, but still truly loving him. She will need Tomas and Dani and Blair to get her though it, but the aftermath [of Victor's shooting] will become complicated by Todd."

Gigi/Rex: "You will continue to see visions of Gigi, but the story becomes a little more complicated. It's not a straightforward ghost story."

John/Natalie/Brody: "[Liam's paternity] is a secret that has been building for a very long time. Again, it was going to be instrumental in how I was going to wrap up the show and now that we're not wrapping up, I've decided to reveal it in a different way. It is something we are building to, but I don't want to tell you exactly when."

Viki/Clint: "Clint's now living under Viki's roof. There will be some romantic possibilities for this couple that are complicated by the fact that Kim shows up."

Kim/Cutter/Aubrey: Kim has a big story, which is tied to Gigi's ghost. We know her connection to Cutter, and Cutter has a secret that Rama knows about. Kim also has a secret of her own and that stuff will all come to the surface as we come into the fall. Aubrey and Cutter are coming back together and it will become complicated by the Kim storyline and how that ties to Gigi and all that. The person in the Kentucky hospital will play into what Kim and Cutter are hiding and to what Rex is chasing and it will have a really big impact on that story. It's a fun and exciting mystery."

Destiny/Nora/Bo: Now that Nora's pressured Destiny to keep the baby, the question is whether the Buchanan family and the Evans family can come to some sort of agreement in how they're going to handle the pregnancy, and what's going to become of the baby. There's still the possibility that Matthew could get better, and what will his reaction be to seeing that Destiny is pregnant?"

Ford/Jessica: "Ford and Jessica are trying to build a relationship. He's worked to become a better guy and becomes, in a way, Jessica's talk-to because Natalie and Brody's relationship is escalating, and she finds herself pretty alone."

James/Starr/Baz: "There's going to be a new complication that's going to be tied to Baz, which has to do with Starr's future in music. We are bringing a familiar face into that story."

Nate/Danielle: "He's determined to earn her forgiveness and we see these two getting closer to getting back together."

Big Returns: "Some returns were in our minds thinking, 'This will be the last chance to see these people,' and now we know that's not true, but we're moving ahead with good story. We have Tina's return, which is an offshoot of [the Todd] story, which will be further complicated by Cord's return. We have a surprise use of Erin Torpey [ex-Jessica]. It's a sweet and satisfying appearance and I hope that people will be happy to see her face. Michael and Marcie will show up in service of the John and Natalie story. They'll have an impact on that. Marcie has a little surprise on the way."

Jack will be implicated in Victor's (supposed) death, and it's all thanks to Shane but there are also several other suspects. Todd sets himself up to look really guilty. He'll be trying to prove to everyone he's innocent, the people impacted the most with this "death" are Tea, Jack and Dani. Florencia has been taping quite alot of scenes with Michael Easton, so expect a lot more intrigue coming up with who shot Victor, as well as with Jack, Tomas and Irene. I have also heard (rumor for now) that Tea just might be with child after Victor vanishes oh I mean dies.......Interestingly Todd's storyboards have undergone 6 massive rewrites. Most of the original stories, like Brody/Liam/Natalie/John, remain the same I am being told. The finale only because of necessity, will be changed for transition over to Online. PP's changes will be reflected in the final 3 months of OLTL. PP's production schedule will be very similar to what Port Charles (I so miss that show) used to do, rotating players and stories. As Jerry verDorn mentioned in his latest interview with Blog Talk Radio Network he said "They purchased the wardrobe department and all of their inventory along with the same sets, costumes and props which are all going to Prospect. Once they agree to the basic actor agreement from the union, you will hear what actors are going to be there. My guess is a great majority of the actors will be there because we are not switching coasts. We are staying on the northeast".....I am hearing that Irene is far from done rocking "this Todd's" world. Irene calls in a very big favor which pushes more buttons. Could things be not what they seem?. I hear it has something to do with Victor Lord Sr's last will and testimony.

ONE LIFE TO LIVE: SEPTEMBER PREVIEW

Clint thinks he has the answer to Kim’s troubles.

An arrest is made in Victor’s murder, but is the right person behind bars?

Todd tries to reach out to Jack, only to be shocked by his actions.

Aubrey and Cutter make a surprising discovery regarding a murder suspect.

Rex’s two moms go to great lengths to protect their son, but will their efforts be in vain?

SON

Casting Notes

The “One Life to Live” revolving door will stay busy during the month of September as several new and familiar faces make their presence known in Llanview.

As we previously reported, “Guiding Light” alum Wendy Moniz has been tapped to take over as Llanview’s new mayor following the resignation of Dorian Lord (Robin Strasser), who left town after being appointed a U.S. Senator. On Friday, September 16, look for the former deputy mayor to start exercising her newfound authority around town.

With visions of Gigi (Farah Fath) still fresh on Rex’s (John-Paul Lavoisier) mind, Lea DeLaria again reprises her role as Llanview’s favorite physic Madame Delphina beginning Wednesday, September 14, when she tries to help Rex make sense of what he has been seeing. However, Rex isn’t the only Balsom Delphina will come into contact with.

Apparently porn doesn’t pay the bills. As the calendar turns to September look for X-rated film producer Rick Powers (Austin Peck) to resurface following his attempt to make a name for himself by substituting the film “VickerMan” with his own creation “Hold the Diploma” in late July. Only this time it isn’t smut that he’s peddling. As Rick branches out career-wise, expect him to get tangled up in another storyline playing out on the canvas.

After going MIA since saving his Aunt Dorian while dressed as a pint-sized Spiderman, the youngest Manning child Sam (Patrick Gibbons, Jr.) returns again this month. But how will the recent developments in his family affect the little guy?

Barbara Rhoades will continue to air as Irene Manning through the month of September.

It appears as if Mandy Evans, who made her debut as “Uncanny Annie,” a pole dancer at the Spotted Pony strip club in Kentucky on August 19, may be making another appearance on the show. Evans, who taped her first scenes on July 11, posted the following on her website on August 8: “Recurring Under 5 as Uncanny Annie on One Life To Live.”

Paul Rolfes returns as Dr. Jay Gangemi on Wednesday, August 31, along with a few dayplayer nurses, EMTS, and cops. In the same episode, Helmar Augustus Cooper is back as homeless man Louie, who interacts with several Llanview residents. And on the same date, Frankie Faison also airs again as Destiny’s grandad Richard Evans.

Rumors continue to swirl that Terrell Tilford will be returning to Llanview as Destiny’s (Shenell Edmonds) dad and Shaun (Sean Ringgold) brother Greg Evans this fall. Tilford himself has added to the speculation with this video message to his former “OLTL” fans on his Facebook fan page, teasing about a possible return to the show. However, while it remains to be seen if the actor is actually returning or not, Greg’s name will be mentioned more than once by his loved ones in the coming weeks.

Edmonds tweeted on August 24 that it was a “Good day at #OLTL, one day break and back again to close out the week.” Also be sure to check out her Twitter page to read her earlier tweets from some of Destiny’s scenes from the August 5 episode.

Check out this tweet from Hillary B. Smith from earlier this month: “I would love to do ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ But ABC doesn’t promote us on ‘OLTL.’” She also responds to a fan who asked her on August 22, “Yet, you all are the number one rated soap on their schedule! Word!,” with “we sure are!!! Not their plan! But aren’t we grand!!!” Earlier in the month she commented on slap Phylicia gave Nora recently, saying “The slap was acted. I don’t think my head would have stayed attached if Tonye [Phylicia Evans] connected. She was awesome!”

Robin Strasser tweeted on August 30 that “GROUND TURKEY E COLI RECALL? didn’t know- ate turkey burgers with gusto. SICK unto death-gotta get better help.Thank you for prayers.” On August 26 she tweeted that “Yes, I was able to watch the ‘last show”. I LUV Erika Slezak, Kassie DePaiva, Kristen Alderson, Gina Tognoni. I’ll miss working with them. Soap Central really cheered me UP. I’m in hospital- 2nd time in 2 weeks for a blood infection (wuh?) Hoping for meds I’m not allergic to.”

A fan commented to Kristen Alderson on Twitter on August 30, saying “LOVED when Starr said Brown Chicken Brown Cow today!tweeting”I added that in cause Kassie always says it hahah.”

And speaking of Shaun, fans can expect to see more of him in September, along with a few of Llanview’s other infrequently used supporting characters like Nigel (Peter Bartlett), Shane (Austin Williams), Echo (Kim Zimmer), Phylicia (Tonye Patano), Roxy (Ilene Kristen), and a certain prized possession of the eccentric hairdresser.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/one-life-to-live-casting-updates

Soap Central Robin Strasser radio interview (almost an hour long but as always Strasser speaks her mind)
http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/55856/special-guest-robin-strasser

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 9/5

WE HAVE A SUPECT! OR FOUR?

John interrogates Todd whose reliance on Louie proves to be a big mistake. As John prepares to follow-up on Todd’s claim that he gave the gun to Louie, Tea barges in and slaps Todd. Todd goads Tea about falling for the guy she thought was him. John, Brody and Natalie go over forensics reports and John points out that the weapon is a 9mm, the same weapon Brody carries. John tasks Brody with following up with Louie. John advises Todd to get a lawyer and Todd challenges Tea to take his case. Victor’s secretary tells Natalie about Brody’s argument with Victor, but Natalie doesn’t share that information with John. Echo finds Rex with a gun and confronts him, and Shane overhears. Tea agrees to be Todd’s lawyer. Todd begs Starr to believe in his innocence. Tomas slips up under John’s interrogation. Echo has realized that Rex’s gun was fired and intends to dispose of it and while checking out alternatives runs into Roxy who is looking to ditch her stuffed Beaver/Badger/Nutria, by the name of Morris. Echo has an idea about how to dispose of Rex’s gun and Cutter unwittingly benefits. Baz tells Starr that Tomas doesn’t have an alibi, but they may have a record deal courtesy of sleazy Rick.

Cristian talks with Jessica about how first loves are sometimes “the one” and their walk down memory lane ends in a kiss. Cris and Jessica’s kiss forces them to admit that they still have feelings for one another, and Cris shows Jessica a love letter he once wrote her. Meanwhile, Ford is fantasizing about Tess challenging him to fight for her. Ford goes to find Jessica to see if there is still a chance for him to find true love and sees her with Cris. Cris leaves and goes to the diner where he receives an unexpected message. Ford explains to Jessica that he can’t get Tess out of his thoughts, or his heart and they have an honest discussion that leads to a mutual understanding.

ELSEWHERE IN LLANVIEW

Cutter is surprised to see Kim and makes a shocking revelation. Aubrey learns more about Kim’s history, but is left in the dark about something that happened at the Spotted Pony. Aubrey and Kim come face to face. Blair is Tea’s rock. Clint agrees to help Kim.

CAN'T MISS

Encore Episode (original airdate 4/6/11) - Gigi and Rex talk Shane down from the roof and Matthew confesses to Bo and Nora that he killed Eddie on Monday, September 5.

Cristian tells Jessica about Rama’s suggestion that one’s first love may be their true love on Tuesday, September 6.

John interrupts Tea and Todd and tells Todd they weren't able to check out his gun story because Louie is MIA on Wednesday, September 7.

Erin Torpey returns for a very special encounter that will change someone’s life on Thursday, September 8.

Natalie tells Brody what Victor’s secretary told her. Echo passes through Angel Square on the morning of a flea market, intent on disposing of the gun on Friday, September 9.

Soap Opera Source

SID:

Who Killed Victor?
John is on the hunt for answers on Tues Sept 6, and Echo has a sneaking suspicion about Rex’s guilt on Wed Sept 7.

Natalie’s taken aback after hearing on Thurs. Sept 8 that Brody sparred with Victor.

Shaun offers John a crucial piece of information on Friday Sept 9, but will it help John crack the case?

Soapzone

Week of 9/12

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 12, 2011

Natalie finally gets through to Todd.
Starr and Baz don’t see eye-to-eye about Rick.
Viki is worried about Clint getting mixed up with Kim.
Téa can’t believe what she sees.
Jack vows vengeance for Victor’s death.

SON

SNEAK PEEK: Week of September 12.

Natalie helps Todd find his way, Todd’s overtures to Jack end badly, Rex sees Gigi again, and Viki grows concerned about Clint’s relationship with Kim.

Soap Opera Source

SID:

Monday Sept 12, the bodyguard seems pressed to talk to Brody.

Todd attempts to connect with Jack on Tues Sept 13, but the angry young man suggests that his dad is the gunman.

Jack seeks justice for Victor on Friday Sept 16, and there’s a break in the murder mystery when an arrest is made. But is the wrong person in custody?

Soapzone

A complication surrounding Baz, as well as Rick, could have an impact on Starr's future in music.

Though Starr tells James she wants nothing to do with Rick, Baz has other plans.

Baz leaves Llanview.

Natalie is the voice of reason for Todd.

John can't find the gun because Louie is MIA.

Victor's secretary gives Natalie information about Brody.

Natalie isn't forthcoming with John and confides in Brody.

Someone, although they might not be the right person, is arrested in Victor's murder.

The aftermath of Victor's shooting will become complicated for Tea by Todd.

Tea slaps Todd.

Todd asks Tea to represent him.

Tea is stunned by what she sees.

Todd is shocked by Jack's actions after he tries to reach out to his son.

Jack accuses Todd of shooting Victor.

Jack seeks justice for the man he thought of as his father.

Tomas receives a mysterious phone call.

John catches Tomas in a lie.

Aubrey and Cutter come across a surprising discovery surrounding a murder suspect.

Echo prepares to dispose of a gun.

Gigi reappears and begs Rex not to give up.

Clint thinks he has the answers to Kim's problems.

Viki worries Kim is involving Clint in some illegal activities.

Aubrey is tied to Kim and Cutter's secret.

Aubrey looks at the old prep school yearbook.

Kim pays Aubrey a visit.

The person in the Kentucky special care facility plays into Cutter and Kim's secret.

Tina and Cord collide.

Soaps.com

Spoilers & Info From September 5th SID

RC on the ending of the show – “I was heading towards a conclusion, and now we’re not really heading toward that conclusion anymore. We want to keep things moving (so) new storylines can start. I think it will be a lot of satisfaction, and yet, it’s soap opera business as usual in a lot of ways…….. you’re going to see some payoffs and happy endings, but it’s no longer about trying to tie the show up in a nice, neat bow. A lot of things are still being discussed and figured out” – Me – I am glad people will have jobs, but I wanted a happy ending for my favs :-(

Article on how OLTL Ratings are on Fire – “thanks in part to the deafening buzz surrounding the Todd/Victor storyline, many think ABC made a mistake prematurely pulling the plug” - Frons as usual annoys me lol. Says he knows the show is good, he thought the show was good when they made the decision to cancel. It’s not about quality, it’s about quantity. Show can’t make money for ABC anymore. (Love this especially since ABCD was on his watch the past few years) “When you look at the ratings decline over the last decade, particularly the last few years, it was easy to look at the next year and say we weren’t going to make little to no money with these shows on the network. They’re just not financially viable” – Good luck Frons with the Chew and the Revolution!!

Standout Scene – Blair/Tea

Tina/Cord – Not back for a short visit. Big story coming up for them this fall.

Another article on Victor being shot. Nothing we didn’t know. Blair comforts Tea, who breaks down with Blair

SON

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 9/12

Natalie gets through to Todd

Todd tries to reach out to Jack

Felicia Evans turns to Téa for help

Gigi urges Rex not to give up hope

Viki worries about Clint's involvement with Kim

An arrest is made

Soapcentral

Monday September 12:

Cutter ends up with more than he bargained for.

Shaun acts as though he has something to confide in Brody.

Natalie is the voice of reason for Todd.

Tuesday September 13:

Tea is approached for legal advice in regards to Destiny's unborn child.

Todd attempts to have a heart to heart with Jack.

Jack pinpoints Todd in Victor's shooting.

Wednesday September 14:

Though Starr tells James she wants nothing to do with Rick, Baz has other plans.

Gigi appears and begs Rex not to give up.

Thursday September 15:

Tea is stunned by what she sees.

Viki worries Kim is involving Clint in some illegal activities.

Friday September 16:

Someone ends up arrested.

Jack seeks justice for Victor.

Starr shares her concerns.

Coming up:

A complication surrounding Baz, as well as Rick, could have an impact on Starr's future in music.

Baz leaves Llanview.

John comes into possession of a possible videotape of the murder.

Kristine and Cutter come across a surprising discovery surrounding a murder suspect.

Kim goes to Clint with information regarding her secret.

Soaps.com

Sneak Peaks at Next Week (September 12):

Jack wants revenge for Victor's murder.
Tea will see something shocking.
Natalie will help her Uncle Todd.
Viki will not be fond of Clint and Kim's relationship.
Starr and Baz clash over Rick.
Rex will have another vision of Gigi.
Todd will try to reach out to Jack.

Daytime Confidential

CBS SID:

Todd's efforts to connect with Jack backfire on Tues Sept 13

Tea sees something unbelievable on Thurs Sept 15

Jack decides to avenge Victor's death on Fri Sept 16

Soapcentral

JACK BE NIMBLE

Suspects in Victor’s murder continue to cover their tracks. After a prickly reunion, Todd confides in Natalie. When Todd expresses his belief that Jack needs him right now, Natalie breaks the news about Jack’s involvement in Gigi’s death, which further impresses upon Todd the urgency of building a bond with Jack. Natalie tells Brody she believes Todd is innocent. Starr tries to convince Jack to give Todd a chance. Jack eavesdrops on a private conversation between Starr and Shaun. Shaun is later about to confide in Brody, but Rex interrupts. Rex tries to get Shaun to open up. John and Bo question whether or not they should arrest Todd based on Jack’s suspicious account of Victor’s murder. Blair questions Tomas about his potential involvement in Victor’s murder. Echo and Roxy desperately try to find Morris and the gun hidden inside, and finally resort to reporting Morris stolen. Cutter and Aubrey are shocked to discover the gun inside Morris. Cutter agrees to Aubrey’s demand that he turn the gun over to the police; however, he intends to hold on to the gun. Later, when Kim realizes the significance of the gun and its potential hold over Rex, she tries to break into Cutter’s room to get Morris, and comes face-to-face with Echo. The two realize they share a common link, as Clint’s former mistresses, and Kim agrees to let Echo have the gun for a price. Shaun overhears Jack calling the LVPD to see if Todd is being arrested. Tea and Todd come face-to-face at the church. Following Victor’s funeral, Todd reaches out to Jack at Victor’s gravesite, just as officers arrive to arrest him.

ELSEWHERE IN LLANVIEW

Rex sees Gigi again and consults Delphina to help him unlock the mystery of why she is appearing to him. Rex discovers that Kim has mysterious friend in a hospital in Kentucky and wonders if this may lie at the center of what Gigi wants him to learn. Clint remains determined to help Kim’s friend inspite of Kim’s refusal, and Rex agrees to help. Cutter is nervous when he finds Kim with Aubrey. Tea and Dani struggle to get through Victor’s funeral. Mrs. Evans asks Tea’s advice on how to deal with Nora. Destiny visits Greg, who has a surprising prognosis about Matthew.

CAN'T MISS

Echo and Roxy are frantic to find Morris the Porcupine with Rex's gun hidden inside, not realizing Cutter has it on Monday, September 12.

Shane is about to reveal something to Rex about his involvement with Jack when Bo and Nora interrupt. Shane and Rex learn about Destiny’s pregnancy on Tuesday, September 13.

Starr shares the good news that a producer wants to record her song … but the bad news is that the producer is Rick Powers. Unbeknownst to them, however, Baz speaks with Rick on the phone and promises to work on Starr on Wednesday, September 14.

On the day of Victor's funeral, Tea can't get dressed but Blair pulls her together and helps her get ready on Thursday, September 15.

The Mannings and Delgados are in the aftermath of the funeral. Tea excused herself from the burial and has retreated to the church. There, she comes face-to-face with Todd on Friday, September 16.

Soap Opera Source

SOW:

Wendy Moniz (ex-Dinah GL) debuts on September 16th as Mayor Finn and makes a big move regarding Victor's murder case.

Week of 9/19

SID:

Jack decides to avenge Victor's death but gets a does of his own medicine on Tues Sept 20

When Blair wants answers from him on Fri Sept 23, will Blair like what he says?

Soapcentral

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 19, 2011

Todd needs Téa’s help.
Roxy asks John about his feelings for Natalie.
Blair gives Starr some bad news.
Todd has a run-in with Irene.
Natalie has something to tell John.

SON

SNEAK PEEK: Week of September 19.

Brody pops a question to Natalie, someone learns the identity of Kim's friend, Blair has a plan to get the truth from Jack.

Soap Opera Source

Our prayers go out to Robin Strasser who tweeted she ate some Ground Turkey and got E Coli. She ended up with A Blood Infection, get well soon Robin......For all of you who thought Stacy was alive and well she may be but in spirit only, just recently Crystal Hunt (Stacy) tweeted that she's NOT returning. "I'm torn if this is good or bad news since I feel like Farah is now going to play Stacy."......Victor's funeral will take place September 15th/16th with the so called death of Victor and a whodunit story for the entire month. The Rex storyline will tie in to it. Tea is having major problems coping and Blair is there for her. Tea thinks she sees Victor at his funeral and is unable to handle it so she leaves and goes to the church where she runs into Todd. Get those ear plugs ready people, Tea is gonna let him have it!!!.....John has alot of investigating to do and Todd is his #1 suspect. All the evidence points to Todd who has the biggest motive. John takes note of Brody's obsession with Victor's effects and starts to suspect him also. Brody is really terrified Victor left a note or evidence behind exposing Liam's paternity. Rex thinks Shane did it, Shane thinks Rex did it. But here is the kicker....I always tell you what I hear no matter if it is true or not...I am hearing Irene faked Victor's death (don't ask how cuz I do not know but if David Hayward can bring people back from the dead, imagine what Irene can do) and she had help. Irene is the one behind this insane storyline but if it brings back Victor I am all for it. With PP attempting to win back St John it's anybody's guess at this point. All the stories are tied to Who Killed Victor. This story will umbrella out to most of the characters on the show.

Sept 20th SOW Exit Interview With David Fumero

SOW has a new interview with David Fumero about his Llanview Exit from OLTL.

David said it was overdue and he did not do much.
He said he was not bitter.

David's fondest memories of his time at OLTL was meeting his wife Melissa for the first time and working with John-Paul Lavoisier, Bob Woods and Michael Easton.

David said that he and Melissa are great friends with ET and her husband.

He also mentioned that he and his wife are relocating to the West Coast next year and that he will definitely go by the studio on the last day.

Soapzone

Robin Strasser hasnt been contacted by Prospect Park or about finale show

Quote:
Robin Strasser: NO, haven't been asked to participate in prospective Prospect Park OLTL. NOR in OLTL's last final months. Diss-appointing? yes-Surprising-no

http://twitter.com/#!/robinstrasser

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 9/12

Todd admits that he's determined to clear his name for the sake of his children

Natalie tells Todd about Jack's role in Gigi's death, and the cover up

Todd tries to connect with Jack to help Jack move forward

Starr urges Jack to give Todd an opportunity to be a father

Jack listens in on Shaun and Starr's conversation

John isn't quick to believe Jack, who tries to implicate Todd

Natalie confides to Brody that she believes that Todd might be innocent

Echo and Roxy desperately search for Morris, the porcupine, to retrieve Rex's gun

Aubrey bumps into Kim

Cutter worries that Aubrey will learn about his secret

Aubrey and Cutter are shocked to discover the gun

Cutter decides to get rid of the gun after assuring Aubrey that he would turn it over to the police

Téa and Dani brace themselves to say goodbye to Victor

Nate tries to be there for Dani, despite his promise to stay away from her

Blair gives Téa the support that she needs

Téa is startled when she sees a familiar face looking at Victor's picture

Felicia seeks Téa's legal advice

Rex turns to Madame Delphina after he has another vision of Gigi

Echo believes that Gigi wants Rex to make peace with Clint

Clint suggests that Kim move her friend to Llanview Hospital

Rex agrees to work with Clint after he learns about Kim's friend in the Kentucky hospital

Kim urges Cutter to blackmail Rex, but Cutter is determined not to fall into old patterns

Shaun learns that Destiny visited Greg

Destiny reveals that Greg thinks that Matthew's prognosis is hopeful

Soapcentral

Téa continues to walk around with a cloud over her head.
Shawn plays his voicemail, the one with Victor’s last message on it, so John can gain further perspective on this murder case.
Jack listens in as Shawn updates Starr on Victor’s latest murder mystery.
Jack concludes that Todd had to have done Victor in.
At first sight, Natalie hates on Todd.
Todd earnestly speaks up for his innocence and in doing whatever it takes to prove it, when speaking with Natalie. The two get along for once.
Todd has to bring up how much he has to be there for Jack before Natalie will give a little and not be such a bitch.
Unfortunately, Natalie gets Todd up to speed on Jack’s shenanigans with Shane, the bullying, and the accidental carbon monoxide poisoning of Shane’s mom, Gigi.
Todd becomes even more fixated on saving Jack from himself after hearing about the bullying.
Natalie instills fear, panic, and loathing in Brody when she voices aloud her belief that Todd mightn’t have pulled the trigger after all.
Todd lets Blair in on what’s going on with him.
Blair probes Tomas for all he knows about Victor’s violent demise.
Tomas has been sitting on a minefield of leads. He lets it slip with Blair.
Starr works (ineffectively) on Jack to let up on Todd a little.
Nate wins significant points with Dani, by extending her every courtesy.
James does what he can to make Starr feel less bereft.
James goes out of his way to ease little Sam’s confusion, loss and sadness about his daddy dying.
Jessica babysits Sam, without being obvious.
Shawn catches sight of Jack picking up the phone and trying to notify the cops about something.
Jack rats Todd out to the cops for gunning down Victor, based on his understanding of past events.
John and Bo shoot holes into the likelihood Todd’s the one, despite Jack’s convincing arguments.
Blair finds she must assist a despairing Téa prior to Victor’s memorial service. The poor widow can’t even put her own clothes on.
Victor’s memorial service just about takes it out of Téa and Dani.
At Victor’s memorial service, Téa swears she just spotted Victor out of the corner of her eye. But that can’t be…
Téa flees from the burial part to compose herself in a church.
Téa crosses paths with Todd after the memorial service.
Jack beats the drum for Dani to hate Todd for killing their dad too.
Beside Victor’s freshly dug grave, Todd tries again to reach Jack, but things take a turn for the worse.
Cops converge on Jack and Todd for a bust. Todd?
Roxy and Echo try to get a hold of the gun Rex was stroking. It seems to be lodged inside a porcupine.
Aubrey and Cutter stumble on Rex’s gun in short order. Cutter smells an opp. This spurs a debate between them.
Aubrey gets Cutter to go along with the plan to be a good boy, hand Rex’s gun over to the cops.
Secretly, Cutter plans to keep Rex’s gun, for safe measure.
Mayor Finn rushes the cops into busting a suspect now in Victor’s murder mystery, out of political expediency.
Brody can’t manage to shake Cutter off his game.
Before Shawn can unknowingly give Brody a heads-up on the latest findings on Victor’s case, Rex walks in with his own agenda.
Rex puts Shawn through his paces, for some answers, or to fish around.
Rex and Shane are deep in a back and forth over the Jack drama, and Shane’s poised to spill what he knows, when Nora and Bo distract them with their entrance.
It is Echo’s opinion that Rex should make up with Clint.
Roxy and Echo go on a porcupine (really, a gun stuffed inside) hunt.
Roxy has no other option than to file a report on a missing porcupine by the name of Morris.
Roxy seeks out Madame Delphina for guidance.
Gigi’s spirit haunts Rex further, prompting him to go to extremes and rely on psychic Madame Delphina.
Rick (the same Rick who makes smut for a living) approaches Starr about making her music. Yeah right.
Starr tries not to throw up in her mouth a little at the thought of Rick, the porn king, doing her tune.
Yet Baz seems very amenable to Rick doing the Starr tune.
Behind closed doors, Baz assures Rick that he can get Starr on board.
Phylicia inquires of what recourse she has – with Nora the bulldog about Destiny’s pregnancy – with attorney at law, Téa.
Phylicia maybe doesn’t want to slug Nora as much, and Nora isn’t putting her big fat foot in her big fat mouth as much, closing in on Tuesday.
Destiny and Dani show they’re good friends to each other, when it counts. And it counts right now.
Shane and Rex react to news that Matthew unknowingly knocked up Destiny.
Destiny travels to Statesville Prison to see if her (dad) Greg can give her some doctorly good news about Matthew’s recovery, but he says something that throws her.
Destiny reports to Shawn of her travels to prison, so she could get a doctor’s opinion on the chances Matthew will snap out of it.
Clint says he’s agreeable to pitch in for this pal of Kim’s, but she won’t have it.
Viki fritzes about Kim making Clint do something he shouldn’t, then possibly getting nabbed by the cops for it.
Viki and Clint… cozy.
Cutter feels nervous about Kim and Aubrey in the same room together.
Cutter blurts out a fib to Aubrey.
Kim gloms onto info about Cutter having Rex’s gun. Naturally, she does something about it.
When Kim slips into Cutter’s room to grab Morris (and the gun inside), she turns to deal with Echo.
Cutter puts up a wall on Kim’s next con.
Roxy takes up a matter with Cutter.
Echo and Kim make each other’s acquaintance, recognizing their similar connection to Clint.
Remember the gun? Kim and Echo shake on it, for Rex’s best interest.
Kim relents on Rex’s gun, provided Echo do something for her.
Rex happens by just as Clint mutters into his phone, gathering that this is Gigi’s endgame.
Rex ponders the chances that all of this Gigi stuff will be over once he figures out who that buddy is Kim’s got stashed up in a Kentucky hospital.
Clint also would like to unearth the deal with Kim’s pal.
Clint and Rex align themselves to get to the bottom of Kim’s mysterious pal needing so much help.

Soapzone

Week of 9/19

Coming up:

Blair gives Starr bad news.

Baz leaves Llanview.

Brody proposes to Natalie.

John comes into possession of a possible recording of the murder.

Kristine and Cutter come across a surprising discovery surrounding a murder suspect.

Todd and Irene come face to face.

Todd asks for Tea's help.

Natalie has something important to tell John.

Blair helps Tea get ready for Victor's funeral.

Kim goes to Clint with information regarding her secret.

Rex finds out Kim has someone in the special care facility in Kentucky.

Someone finds out the identity of the patient in the Kentucky special care facility.

Tina and Cord collide.

Roxy pesters John about his feelings for Natalie.

Destiny visits Greg Evans, who gives her some insight into Matthew's condition.

Soaps.com

Brody asks Natalie an important question

Todd has an encounter with Irene

Shane takes pleasure in Jack's misery

Blair is determined to get the truth out of Jack

John confides to Bo

Natalie has news for John

Soapcentral

Todd clashes with the mother from hell, Irene… Now, Todd really requires Delgado as his counsel… Blair means to provoke Jack into ‘fessing up… Blair conveys to Starr a terrible outcome… Brody has the balls to ask Natalie to be his bitch for life (marriage)… Roxy inquires of John as to whether he still has the hots for Natalie… A certain character hits paydirt on who Kim’s been hiding in that Kentucky hospital.

Soapzone

With the recent signing of certain actors there are many questions I know you have. Will a cable company pick up OLTL? It's been mentioned that Bravo was interested and then they announced it was a rumor, let me say they haven't say NO exactly they just need more to time be convinced. Keep your ears peeled to Variety for another partner PP may be a wooing...... Slezak and DePavia were hired because they have high Q ratings, and are well known in daytime. Easton and King were hired ASAP because they are known outside of daytime. Ted King has a very high Q Rating outside of soaps. Easton also has a credits that give him a higher profile. PP hopes to improve the overall Qs ratings enough for BRAVO to believe the show can appeal to their prime-time audience..... Jerry verDorn and Melissa Archer have also signed on, and they'll announce more actors in the coming weeks. So as you can see star power sure as hell is needed for cable......Todd gets arrested for Victor's murder all thanks to Jack but Blair is convinced Jack is lying, and she comes up with a way to try to get him to admit the truth. Todd comes face to face with Irene as they are in adjoining cells. Irene puts her plan into action and many lives are in danger. Irene has Louie and the gun that will get Todd off the hook, but she wants something from Todd in return. Irene's "hands" have been pulling some mighty big strings and cashing in on political favors owed. John uncovers Irene holds leverage over more than one person "in high power." Pieces of Irene's back-story are being re-inserted so the viewers can understand why she did to her sons what she did and how Sam will be involved in all of this.

Castmates say goodbye to Trevor St. John (short video with Kassie, Kristen, Andrew, and Kelly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz-6SMJeDR0

Erika Slezak lashes out at ABC/Frons

Never one to mince words when it comes to voicing her opinions on the behind-the-scenes antics of both Llanview and ABC, “One Life to Live” leading lady Erika Slezak (Viki) speaks out against her soon-to-be-ex boss Brian Frons and notes her optimism at the soap’s future with Prospect Park.

Slezak is among a number of daytime stars, producers, executives, and journalists who share their thoughts on “the rise, fall, and possible resurrection of an American institution” in the September/October edition of the magazine Mental Floss, in an special article entitled “Sex & Death in the Afternoon: An Oral History of the American Soap Opera.”

In the final section of the article, titled “Daytime Turns to Twilight (2000-Present),” the six-time Daytime Emmy winner takes a parting shot at the network’s head honcho, saying “I think that Brian Frons, the head of ABC Daytime, doesn’t believe in the genre. He never believed they could last. My biggest objection is ABC saying people don’t want entertainment anymore; they want information. That’s ridiculous. People always want entertainment.”

Earlier this week it was announced that the actress, who celebrated 40 years with “One Life to Live” in March and plays the show’s only surviving original character, would be remaining with the soap when it moves to online-only production with Prospect Park early next year. In a statement released on her official website, Slezak commented that “I am very happy to be going on with ‘OLTL’ and look forward to working with our new production company, Prospect Park. It’s very exciting to be moving into a new medium and I sincerely hope that our wonderful viewers will follow us there.”

Slezak also talked about the loss of long-time “OLTL” Director David Pressman, who died on August 29 at the age of 97, stating “Please express my great sadness at David’s passing. He was totally instrumental in my getting this job and more than that, he taught me everything about working on TV. I owe him such a lot and will never be able to thank him properly, or repay him. Aside from that, David was a wonderful and talented man and I will miss him and always think of him.” Pressman directed episodes of “One Life” from 1970-1998.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/erika-slezak-lashes-out-at-abc-says-people-always-want-entertainment

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 9/19

Monday September 19:

Brody proposes to Natalie.

Tuesday September 20:

Shane taunts Jack about how it feels to lose someone close to him.

Todd and Irene come face to face.

Wednesday September 21:

Echo still thinks Rex could be guilty.

Someone finds out the identity of the patient in the Kentucky special care facility.

Thursday September 22:

Blair gives Starr bad news.

The Ford brothers chat about their love lives.

Roxy pesters John about his feelings for Natalie.

Friday September 23:

Natalie has something important to tell John.

Blair plans to get the truth out of Jack.

Bo listens to John's confession.

Soaps.com

Tuesday

(The Record)

Shane shares his thoughts about Jack at Gigi's grave; Starr decides to let Rick produce the single.

Wednesday

(Dani Visits Todd in Jail)

Tomas looks after an emotional Téa; Natalie confides in Rex about Brody's marriage proposal.

Thursday

(John's Feelings)

Roxy questions John's true feelings for Natalie; Blair vows to stand by Jack.

Friday

(Dreams)

Bo knows that John can't get Natalie out of his mind; Blair comes up with an idea to get Jack to come clean

Soapzone

Week of 9/26

Clint Buchanan (Jerry verDorn) may be broke, under house arrest, living in his ex-wife’s home, and recovering from heart transplant surgery, but on Wednesday, September 28, he finally gets a bit of good news when his eldest son Cord leaves the family’s London compound to visit him at Llanfair.

More at: http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/cord-returns-to-the-buchanan-family-fold-on-one-life-to-live

Coming up:

Irene takes an interest in her grandchildren.

Starr wants to help Todd and considers doing something illegal.

Shane remembers a detail from the night of Victor's murder.

Shane goes to Gigi's grave and talks about Jack.

Irene's plan puts a few lives on the line.

Starr ultimately agrees to let Rick produce her and Baz's single.

Baz leaves Llanview.

Natalie talks to Rex about Brody's proposal.

Rex finds out Kim has someone in the special care facility in Kentucky.

Tina and Cord collide.

Soaps.com

Sneak peek at a few things coming up a few weeks down the road:

Someone turns up dead.

One man risks his life to save others.

An unlikely person is put in jail.

And one sister makes a shocking discovery about her sibling.

SON

On Monday, September 26 look for Tina, along with her beloved canine companion David Vickers (presumably still played by Tallulah Bean), to travel back to Llanview, where she arrives just as the estate of her deceased, long-lost brother Victor Lord, Jr. (Trevor St. John) is being settled.

Once back in town, she is reunited with fellow siblings Viki (Erika Slezak) and Todd (Roger Howarth), along with a few other family members. Unfortunately for Tina, however, things don’t go quite as expected for the Lord heiress, who has has a run of bad luck. As for doggie David Vickers, look for him to make an important discovery, which could place several lives in jeopardy, including his own.

More At: http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/tina-returns-to-llanview-and-her-little-dog-too

Spoilers & DVR Alerts From Sept 19th SID

DVR alerts
As Todd receives a visit from Victor’s widow on Mon Sept 26, someone arrives in town with an important agenda.

Todd isn’t thrilled when his mother reaches out to contact him on Tues Sept 27, and Irene spends the day making it clear that she’s interested in the lives of her grandchildren.

Starr considers doing something illegal in order to help her dad on Wed Sept 28, and Shane remembers something about the night of Victor’s murder on Thurs Sept 29.

What Irene has in store on Fri Sept 30 will put several lives on the line.

Kassie on Signing with PP “ I am completely thrilled that Prospect Park believes in OLTL. They are energized and want us to be successful. I loved what they had to say!”

Blair’s Choice- Nothing much new here.
RC – “The first thing that Todd did was kiss Blair, and it clearly had a big impact on her” who points out it literally rocked Blair to the core.

Of Course she reassured Tomas that Todd is a non factor, but long time viewers know that can’t possibly be the case. Blair and Todd’s relationship was passionate and volatile, but the fact is that they truly loved and understood each other. With all that in mind, RC observes that Blair has some very important issues to contemplate.

RC “Is she ready to jump back into that old cycle with Todd? Or is she ready to break it and move on with Tomas?” Of course, Todd may be the one unwilling to move forward, considering how angry he is with his ex-wife for not making more of an effort to find him, plus she’s involved with Tomas only adds insult to injury. RC “ he is the man who left Todd to rot for 8 years, so she’s torn emotionally” - UGH RC, Blair should not be torn, this should be a deal breaker for Blair. ( I wish I trusted RC on T&B, but I don't)

Is Brody a Goner?
As for when and how the explosive truth about Liam’s paternity will be revealed, Mark Lawson says that he’s as in the dark as fans! ML “honestly, I still don’t know” the actor insists. He does, however, warn that before that happens, things are about to get “even more complicated”.

TSJ Interview -TSJ in SID says if OLTL was not canceled he was not signing a 4 year contract, but when the show canceled, he would have happily stayed 4 months. ABC Said No.

He said he wants to try primetime, movies, theatre .On PP - TSJ confesses that he's curious to see how OLTL's PP deal pans out "if they can pull it off, it'd be a miracle, because they are talking about how OLTL isn't going to change at all. Good for them if they can do it. I'd be very impressed"

Soapzone

John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex, OLTL) has already snagged prime-time work

The actor is currently shooting an episode of CBS's hit drama, THE MENTALIST.

"It was his first audition in L.A. and he booked it," reports his real-life love Farah Fath (Gigi).

SOD

Josh Kelly (Cutter) gets MTV pilot

Christine Evangelista (The Joneses), Xosha Roquemore, Josh Kelly (One Live To Live) and Nico Evers Swindell (Prince William in William & Kate) have been cast as the leads of MTV’s comedy pilot Dumb Girls, from Awkward creator/executive producer Lauren Iungerich. The ensemble project, which will be produced in-house, revolves around a group of twentysomethings.

Article also mentions that his reps say he hasn't been contacted about continuing with OLTL online.

More here: http://www.deadline.com/2011/09/christine-evangelista-oltls-josh-kelly-two-others-cast-in-mtv-pilot-dumb-girls/

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 9/19

Monday September 19:

Jack lies to Todd's face, claiming to have seen him at the crime scene.

Jack goes to Victor's grave and says he had to get justice for him.

Brody appears relieved by Todd's arrest and proposes to Natalie.

Cutter threatens Kim after finding the gun missing from Morris.

Kim finds Rex about to discovery who her friend is in Kentucky.

Soaps.com

JACKED UP!

Todd is arrested based on Jack’s “eye witness” account. When Todd is placed in his cell next to Irene, his mother admits she is responsible for Louie’s disappearance and the missing gun that will prove his innocence, but she’s willing to return the gun for a favor. When Dani shocks Todd with a visit she meets her grandmother for the first time. At Victor’s grave, Jack admits that he lied to get justice for Victor. Shane appears at Victor’s grave, and subtly rubs Jack’s nose in the irony that he too has lost a parent, and how painful that must be for him. Afterwards, Shane visits Gigi’s grave and tells her that Jack is lying. Starr informs Blair that Jack is responsible for Todd’s arrest and urges her to intervene. John and Bo go over the murder investigation and John reveals that he’s not convinced that Jack’s story rings true. They review the list of suspects, and John zeroes in on Rex. Bo insists Rex is not a killer. John suggests a surprising alternative suspect. Brody is relieved to hear of Todd’s arrest and relaxes with his family. Brody proposes to Natalie, but Natalie’s answer isn’t what he expected. John’s plans to unwind at Rodi’s get jacked up when Roxy intrudes on his peace by quizzing him about his feelings for Natalie. In a fit of frustration and unaware that Natalie is in earshot, John blurts out that he doesn’t love Natalie. Natalie leaves, and Roxy accuses John of lying. John proceeds to consume mass quantities of adult beverages. Meanwhile, Brody and Jessica reminisce about their history, and Brody tells Jessica he proposed to Natalie. Jessica is upset and seeks comfort from Ford. Natalie returns to Brody with an answer to his proposal. The next morning, Bo finds John after an all night drinking binge, and Natalie awakes from a disturbing dream in which she sees Liam’s paternity test with John named as Liam’s father. Natalie goes to find John.

Rex is narrowly averted from finding Kim’s friend in the hospital, but Cutter learns her identity. Cutter discovers the gun missing from Morris and confronts Kim. Kim is using the gun to blackmail Echo into forcing Rex to help support her mysterious friend’s hospital bills. Roxy is frantic when she learns Kim has the gun she believes Rex used to kill Victor. Echo encourages Rex to give Clint’s assets back to him.

ELSEWHERE IN LLANVIEW

James and Starr, and Dani and Nate have a moment. Blair and Tea discuss Jack. Blair tells Starr she has to support Jack. Tea has a box of Victor’s belongings that include the paternity test showing John as Liam’s father. Starr agrees to let Rick produce her single with Baz.

CAN'T MISS

Brody proposes to Natalie and Kim reveals to her “friend” that she has the gun Rex used to kill Victor. on Monday, September 19.

Todd and Irene are face to face in their cells and Shane reveals that Jack is lying on Tuesday, September 20.

Cutter sees the mystery patient. Kim begs him to let her keep the gun so that she can continue to blackmail Rex through Echo on Wednesday, September 21.

Brody receives a visit from Jessica, who has come bearing a medal left behind at Llanfair during the move. The pair reminisces about the medal’s meaning to them both on Thursday, September 22.

The residents of Llanview wake from vivid dreams, revealing their hidden hopes, fears, and suspicions on Friday, September 23.

Soap Opera Source

Jack's accusations result in Todd's arrest

Irene is revealed to have the means to clear Todd of Victor's murder

Irene tries to strike a bargain with Todd

Dani goes to Todd for answers

Irene introduces herself to Dani

Roxy tries to pump John for information about the investigation into Victor's murder

John insists that he's not in love with Natalie

Brody breathes a sigh of relief when he learns of Todd's arrest

Jack visits Victor's grave

Shane knows that Jack is lying about Todd

Blair feels she has to be supportive of Jack even though she suspects that he's lying about Todd

Kim pushes Echo to persuade Rex to return the Buchanan fortune to Clint

Kim is certain that the Rex's gun is the key to getting everything that she and her friend want

Kim is forced to act quickly when she realizes that Rex is on the verge of discovering her friend

Starr agrees to let Rick produce her single with Baz

Jessica turns to Ford after she learns that Brody proposed marriage to Natalie

Many residents dream about their deepest desires and fears

Natalie can't shake her dream of learning that John is Liam's father

Téa and Blair compare notes about Victor's murder

Téa discovers a copy of Liam's original paternity test among Victor's things

Soapcentral

Week of 9/26

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 26, 2011

Tina heads back to Llanview on family business.
Natalie and Jessica have a huge confrontation.
Todd asks Starr to help him do something illegal.
Clint is surprised with a visit from Cord.
Irene puts her deadly plan in motion.

SON

SNEAK PEEK: Week of September 26.

Natalie and Jessica come to blows, Viki questions Natalie about her feelings for John, Clint defends Rex, Irene puts many lives in danger.

Soap Opera Source

Important family business lures someone back to Llanview

Irene focuses on her grandchildren

Tensions mount between Natalie and Jessica

Clint springs to Rex's defense

Shane recalls something that happened prior to Victor's murder

Soapcentral

Fall Casting news and notes

The latest cast changes and other odds and ends for “One Life to Live.”

Is Tonja Walker on her back to Llanview as Alex Olanov. While it has yet to be confirmed if she is referencing “OLTL,” the actress posted the following message on her Facebook fan club page “I am coming baaaackkkk! I don’t know anything else!” Walker last appeared as Alex back in April.

Steph Garcia next airs as a Diner Waitress on Thursday, November 3.

Paul Hickert will play Kentucky Cop #2 on Monday, October 17.

According to IMDb, one of Nic Robuck‘s (James Ford) October airdates will be the 21st.

For those of you wondering the name of the actress who played Victor’s (Trevor St. John) secretary Tracy recently, here is your answer. The young lady was Alyssa Rose, daughter of New York Mets announcer Howie Rose. She also appeared on the show back on July 6 as a “patient representative,” which marked her debut as a television actress.

Although first airdates remain unknown for Kathy Brier (Marcie) and Chris Stack (Michael), Brier tweeted on August 30 that she was “@ OLTL in the Hair & Make-up Room…I will be going back for a bit…and yes I am really preggers!,” along with this picture of herself in the make-up chair. Look for both Brier and Stack to return to Llanview with Marcie and Michael’s little son Gabriel Thomas. Also, ABC SID reports that Brier’s pregnancy will be written into the show.

The magazine also reports that Tina (Andrea Evans) and Cord (John Loprieno) will stick around Llanview for awhile when they return on September 26 and 28, respectively. In fact, Head Writer Ron Carlivati tells the mag. that he has a big fall storyline planned involving the two of them.

Look for some more dayplayer characters in the coming weeks, including a lawyer and a mystery man.

Get ready for a music video to go along with Starr’s (Kristen Alderson) new single. Alderson tweeted earlier this week that “A new song & a music video to go along w/it for the show! Are u dying w/excitement yet?l ol that’s all I can say with out getting in trouble. Such a blast in the recording studio with @oltlmusic today. I can’t wait for you guys to hear the new Starr/Baz [Barret Helms] song!”

On a related note, “OLTL” Music Director Paul S. Glass tweets that “Mixing right now Kristen….sounds incredible! Definitely a blast!! Thanks!” He also said on September 5 that “the Viki/Dorian [Erika Slezak/Robin Strasser] montage was ‘Moments’ by Josh Auer. We had Josh do special version but the original is available on iTunes.” And he responds to fan who asks the name of a song Jessica sang while on the run way back when Erin Torpey was still in the role by tweeting “Wow..that goes way back! That song is ‘I Will Be the Flame’ by a singer/songwriter Sarah Symons.” Check out Glass’ Twitter page for more comments and thoughts on Starr and Baz’s single.

David A. Gregory (Ford) tries to clear up some confusion surrounding “One Life’s” transition to Prospect Park by posting a message on his Facebook page: “Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know that, as of now, I have no new news about who else is heading to the online show, when the online production begins, where it films etc. Not sure when our last tape date for TV is, although I’m told it’s just before Thanksgiving. Hope this helps. Sorry I cannot answer all questions.”

Is Andrew Trischitta (Jack) making the moving with “OLTL” to online-only distribution? On September 8, the actor responded to a fan who asked if he was interesting in continuing with the show after it leaves ABC by tweeting “I would love to do so.”

And Robin Strasser (ex-Dorian) also chimed in, tweeting on September 5 that “NO, haven’t been asked to participate in prospective Prospect Park ‘OLTL.’ NOR in ‘OLTL’s’ last final months. Diss-appointing? yes-Surprising-no.” And then earlier this evening, after learning that “OLTL” Executive Producer Frank Valentini would be continuing on with the show after it moves to Prospect Park, Strasser added “NO WAY! JUST HEARD: Frank Valentini signed EP Prospect Park ‘OLTL?’ Smart move that, wonder if there’s a chance they’LL call me? prolly SLIM 2 none : (“

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/one-life-fall-casting-notes

Frank Valentini to remain with the show online

After recently signing four of “One Life to Live’s” most prominent cast members, including long-time veteran Erika Slezak (Viki) to continue with the show when it moves to online-only distribution early next year, Prospect Park takes the next step in their commitment to make for a smooth transition for the show. According to Deadline Hollywood, the production company has hired “One Life” Executive Producer Frank Valentini to remain in his current post with the show, along with becoming Vice President of Serial Dramas.

“Frank’s successful track record both creatively and producorially with ‘One Life to Live’ has been stellar and we are honored that he has also agreed to take on more responsibilities at our new network,” states Prospect Park executives Jeff Kwatinetz and Rich Frank, whom Valentini will work closely with in his VP capacity to help relauch “OLTL” and sister soap “All My Children” with the company after each leaves ABC.

Serving as “One Life” Executive Producer since 2006, Valentini is known for running a tight ship and helping keep the show regularly under budget. He has also served as producer, director, stage manager, and music composer for the soap. And in 2010 he directed ABC.com’s “What If…” series, where characters from “All My Children,” “One Life to Live,” and “General Hospital” met one another in a series of short webisodes.

Valentini expressed his excitement in remaining with the show, saying “I am thrilled to join the Prospect Park team continuing my role as the Executive Producer of ‘One Life to Live.’ As we enter this new chapter, I must extend a very big, heartfelt thank you to the show’s creator Agnes Nixon who has always been generous with her support of our vision of her creation, ABC for affording me an incomparable experience for the past 26 years at ‘One Life to Live’ and the fans with their unwavering passion determined not to let their shows go away. The cast and crew is my family and I am very proud to have this opportunity to continue working with this talented and dedicated team. And finally, I must extend a huge thanks to Rich Frank and Jeff Kwatinetz of Prospect Park whose pioneering innovation is giving us more life to live.”

With Valentini staying on with “OLTL,” fans may be wondering where this leaves the show’s current Head Writer Ron Carlvati. After it was announced earlier this year that he would be joining the writing staff of “General Hospital” after “OLTL” finishes its network run, and ABC spokesperson would only tell Soap Opera Network last month that plans for Carlivati’s move to “GH” are still in place “as far as [they] know.” You may recall it was announced in September 2010 that both Valentini and Carlivati had been signed to new long-term contracts with ABC for two and three years, respectively.

After wrapping production on its television run in November, “One Life to Live” is scheduled to broadcast its final episode on ABC on Friday, January 13, 2012.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/frank-valentini-to-remain-with-one-life-to-live

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 9/26

Irene indicates she won’t stop until she controls everything going on with all her children, including their children… Todd bristles at the sight of Irene bossing him around… Téa gives Todd some heat. Will she give him the time of day?... A pivotal character (Tina with her little dog) visits to change everything… Hi, Cord! Clint’s happy to see his son back in town… Clint automatically finds himself championing the one young man he used to loathe, his long-lost son Rex… Todd puts his daughter Starr at legal risk, but he’s desperate for her to do something for him… Starr is tempted to break some laws to make it easy on Todd… A sliver of memory gives Shane a jolt… Jessica and Natalie’s argument disintegrates into a full-blown Bad Girls Club brawl… Viki tries to get to the bottom of Natalie’s thing with John.

Soapzone

Monday September 26:

Tea visits with Todd.

Tina returns to take care of important family business.

David Vickers the dog returns with Tina.

Tuesday September 27:

Todd flips when he receives a note from Irene.

Irene becomes very interested in her grandchildren.

Rex wonders about Natalie's motives.

Wednesday September 28:

Clint receives a visit from Cord.

Jessica and Natalie come to blows.

Starr debates breaking the law for Todd.

Thursday September 29:

Shane thinks back to a confrontation on the night of Victor's murder.

Clint defends Rex.

Friday September 30:

Irene's plan puts a few lives on the line.

Viki asks Natalie about her feelings for John.

Soaps.com

9/26
(Believing Todd)

Téa comes to a conclusion about Todd; John sees Brody's engagement ring on Natalie's finger.

9/27
(Todd's Plan)

Todd tells Starr that he has a plan to protect his family; Rex is anxious to find out why Natalie agreed to marry Brody

9/28
(The Will)

Tina is disappointed after hearing the contents of Victor's will; Clint has a change of heart regarding Brody's upcoming wedding.

9/29

(Todd's Escape)

Blair is angry at Todd for enlisting Starr in his scheme; Rex confesses to Shane about seeing Gigi.

9/30

(Looking for Todd)

Bo is desperate to locate Todd; Cord gives his support to Tina.

Soapzone

The whole family has gathered for the reading of Victor's will. There is no mention of what is in Victor's will but leaves his entire estate to one person. Tina Lord returns to Llanview during this time hoping her brother left her something in his will but alias Tina gets nothing....Jack continues to repeat the story of what he saw to anyone who will listen, including the kids at school, Shane overhears him talking about it, and recalls a confrontation that happened on the night of the murder......Jessica finds out something that could drastically change her sister's life. Tina's dog (David Vickers) is also involved. The information that Jessica finds out about her sister is on a piece of paper located in David Vickers dog carrier. Will she tell Brody? PP ordered some major rewrites for Jessica and her final fate. RC wants to pull a surprise sweeps twist for her. Natalie finds out something that could puts someone in her family in danger and someone dies on the 3rd of October. No mention of who as of yet....Just a few extras, get ready for Matthew to wake up soon and David Vickers (not the dog) returns to Llanview.....Tina plays in the Spotted Pony arc and impacts the Irene's reset......Tea dreams of Victor being alive and a plot hint gets dropped....Josh Kelly who plays Cutter may not be making the cross over with the show when it moves to online next year. Josh Kelly has been signed to play one of the leads in a new MTV pilot "Dumb Girls," a new comedy series.

OLTL’ Casting Two New Roles
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” issues casting calls for a pair of new minor characters.

The first script is for the recurring role of Dr. Fascinella. The script is a recycled version of the script for Dr. Pryor, which was released back in March. As you may recall, that script revolved around Bo (Robert S. Woods) and Nora (Hillary B. Smith)Buchanan finding out that their son Matthew (Eddie Alderson) was suffering from severe brain trauma. So who do you think is in need of medical assistance this time around?

The second script is for the dayplayer role of a Receptionist. The scene opens with “Ted” tells a receptionist at an office in Brazil that he has been called in to take care of a bed bug infestation. Horrified and disgusted, the woman tells him that he must be mistaken. However Ted, who claims to be from Winnipeg, tells her that he received a complaint from a woman who encountered the pests while staying at the facility recently. When he asks to speak with the doctor in charge, she tells him that Dr. Fascinella is unavailable because he is with a patient. Ted says that is okay, because the bed bug infestation was confined mainly to the reception area. As the woman screams and runs off, Ted steals some files from his desk. As the scene ends, he states that the infestation must have been a false alarm. Remember that “OLTL” often tries to throw viewers off by changing character names in these scripts.

In other news…

David A. Gregory (Ford) responded to a fan on his Facebook page asking him when “OLTL’s” last television tape date was, saying “we don’t know yet.” He also answers a question about why everyone in Llanview refers to his character only by his last name, commenting “When I first came on the show in 2009, the character was known only as Ford. When they brought the character back at the end of the year, they gave him a first name. Most people in Llandview know him as Ford. His family knows him as Robert/Bobby. My theory is he hates Bobby because it reminds him of his bad childhood and it sounds like a little kid’s name. ‘Ford’ is more mysterious, adult, and masculine.” And he previews Wednesday’s (September 21) episode of “One Life,” teasing that “Wed. on OLTL: All 3 Ford boys are back at one of their favorite places…”

Farah Fath (Gigi) tweeted Monday that it was “Back to OLTL tomorrow..cant wait for JP [John-Paul Lavoisier] to get here Wed.”

And Kristen Alderson (Starr) tweeted on Monday “SO MUCH FUN at work today!!! Hahaha” And then later with, “Can’t stop thinking about how fun my “job”was today.Thank u all for your support! I wouldn’t be able to do what I LOVE if it weren’t for u.”

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/oltl-casting-two-new-roles

‘Castle’ Star Has Plans for ‘One Life’ Vet

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Bo Buchanan on “Castle?” Say what? In a new interview with AOLtv.com, Nathan Fillion reveals he would like to see his former “One Life to Live” co-star Robert S. Woods play dad to his primetime character, author/police consultant Rick Castle.

Never one to forget his daytime roots, when asked if “Castle” was any closer to casting his character’s father, Fillion suggested that Woods would be a perfect fit for the role saying, “Great question. There are tons of people I would love to see, but less than famous and more personal for me, I would like to see the guy who played my uncle on my first job, my first soap opera ‘One Life to Live,’ Bob Woods. He played my uncle Bo [Buchanan]. I’d love to see him come in and play my dad. For me, that’s … personal. That man actually means something to me. He’s the fellow that said, ‘Hey man, you’ve got to wrap up this soap and move to L.A. You’re gonna do well out there.’ He’s the one who sat me down and gave me the courage to pick up and leave New York when they offered me an extended contract.”

Fillion played Joey Buchanan on “One Life to Live” from 1994-97, and again briefly in 2007 in honor of the soap’s 10,000th episode.

To read the complete interview, which includes a few spoilers for the upcoming season of “Castle,” click here.

And be to watch the season premiere of “Castle” on Monday, September 19, at 10:01 pm ET on ABC.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/news/castle-star-has-plans-for-one-life-vet

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply