Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~OLTL Spoilers & Discussion~; Aug. 2011
Topic Started: Jul 25 2011, 02:29 PM (692 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
While I'd love to be excited for a Tina/Cord return, I still haven't cleared my mouth from the rotten taste of Tina's 2008 return. BLECH!

A Gigi ghost is on the horizon??? Sounds like the writers have run out of ideas.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Do you think Tina and Cord will stick around until the end? I just assumed it was a temporary thing, probably because Andrea Evans living on the west coast played a factor in why she didn't stay for long in '08.

I can't imagine that the online show will be much like the televised version. Certainly they won't be able to afford Erica Slezak.

SOD gave JPL the performer of the week award. I couldn't even stand to read what they said about him. Just closed it and set it back down.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
UGH @ JPL getting lots of raves. I guess if they like what he does, I can see them praising him for his current storyline. But he's all fluff to me. Like he has three different emotions he plays and just uses them accordingly. BOOOOOOOOOOO!

So cool that Wendy Moniz is joining the show! Loved her on GL and The Guardian. Makes me chuckle that she's still married to Frank Grillo, as she lured him away from his first wife. She must be doing something right. Hope that OLTL will write something for her better than the crap that's airing now.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Strasser is great! I love her honest opinions, as it's far more refreshing than those half-wits who do nothing but tow the party line.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply