Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~OLTL Spoilers & Discussion~; July 2011
Topic Started: Jun 25 2011, 12:08 AM (2,084 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 7/4 and beyond

Secrets place one relationship in turmoil.

Someone is out for revenge.

An unlikely pair reach an understanding.

And a life or death choice is made.

SON

Coming up:

Vimal's parents arrive on the scene.

Rex wants justice against those who caused Gigi's condition.

A beloved resident of Llanview dies - Gigi.

Matthew makes progress.

Dorian and David leave Llanview, as well as Kelly and Joey.

John has a conversation with Blair that makes him wonder if he could reconcile with Natalie.

Jessica asks Brody if he regrets sleeping with Natalie.

Brody finds out he's not Liam's father when he listens to Marty's session tape.

Natalie tells John that Liam is his son.

Brody makes some decisions about his future.

T.M. interacts with Blair, Starr, Viki, and Tea.

T.M. comes face to face with Todd.

Kimberly Andrews returns to Llanview.

Greg Evans may be turning up in the coming months.

Soaps.com

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 1, 2011

Jessica and Ford reach and agreement.
Dani confronts Destiny over the pregnancy test.
Viki and Dorian are caught in Echo's web of lies.
John needs Brody's help to bring down Todd.
Bo and Nora face a difficult decision.

SON

SNEAK PEEK: Week of July 4.

Bo and Nora make an important decision, Dorian and Viki play right into Echo's hands and John and Brody work together to bring down Todd Manning as the man with Todd Manning's original face makes his way to Llanfair.

SOS

Spoilers & Info From June 27th Issue Of SID

Brody you are not the father! (Paraphrased)

All is well in Brody’s life once he and Nat decide to be a couple and raise Liam together. But what will he do when he finds out
Liam is not his?

RC “poor Nat knows the truth somewhere in her head” But it looks like she may not have to remember after all, since Brody ends up with Marty’s tape.

With the secret about Liam in his hands, Brody plans to listen, but is interrupted by Ford, who reveals how much he’s yearning for Tess. Brody warns Ford to back off and makes another attempt to listen to the tape, but he’s interrupted again when Jessica calls and asks if he regrets sleeping with Nat.

Brody doesn’t offer Jess an answer and it’s understandable according to RC “Brody’s been pulsed in a lot of directions. He’s grown closer to Nat while struggling to break through to Jess”. Still, despite hurting Jess, Nat and Brody decide to be together, so Nat heads to see John in interest of being forthright about the future. But she has no idea that after a thought provoking conversation with Blair, John is seriously considering a reconciliation! “John is confronted with his feelings” says RC (Me- Didn’t that happen when Nat fell from the roof? Hello RC! UGH)

Meanwhile, Brody finally listens to the tape and gets a major shock. With his life as he knew it now a lie, will Brody tell Nat what he knows? Or will he risk everything and fight to keep his newly minted family together? RC “it’s a complicated situation for Brody”

Polls - MA not on the polls again, ME # 4, Jolie #9

Story on Clint getting Gigi’s heart - nothing we don’t know.

Blurb from FF – sounds like she might be around for a bit

JPL – says he thinks the show wants him around until the very end

Kassie talking about Tomas - Nothing new really

Marty/Todd Scenes where she left got the Gold Star

Mail Bag - People pissed Dorian is leaving early, someone said get rid of the Fords, no one would miss them lol

Soapzone

More Coming Soon Spoilers Incl. For The Summer

Dani confronts Destiny about the pregnancy test.

Nora and Bo have an important decision to make.

Aubrey plans to expose Rama's fake pregnancy.

The deed to the Buchanan mansion that Clint gave Cutter is a fake.

Rex agrees to give Clint Gigi's heart if he signs over all of his assets - in order for Rex to have the funds to make sure Jack pays.

Dorian and Viki play into Echo's plan.

Natalie goes to tell John that she's moving on with Brody.

Ford and Jessica reach an understanding.

Soaps.com

Casting Comings and Goings for July

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — "One Life to Live" issues a new casting call, and other casting changes for the month of July.

"One Life to Live" has released a new audition script for the small role of "Colleen." The scene opens with "Lisa" saying that she is "Billy's" sister. Colleen tells her that is she is really is sister, then she wouldn't have a problem with her giving Billy a private lap dance in the Champagne Room. Billy asks what her name is, to which she responds that it is Colleen with two e's. Lisa states that she is confident that he isn't supposed to be getting a lap dance from her. Offended, Colleen fires back and tells Billy that the two of them can still have a little fun right after she is finished with her act. Peeking out on stage, she notices that very few people are in the audience. Turning back to Billy, she tells him that they can go ahead and have some fun now after all. As the scene ends, Billy declines her offer, saying that his heart belongs to someone else. Colleen says that hers does too, but that he doesn't ask her about her work. She goes on to say that it's only a lap dance, not a wedding.

Remember that the show often changes character names in these audition scripts to try and throw off viewers.

In other news...

As we previously reported, a picture posted on the Facebook page of CP Talent of Shenell Edmonds (Destiny) "on the set of 'OLTL'" with Saoirse Scott (ex-Jamie Vega), has helped fuel speculation that the pint-sized actress and her onscreen father Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio) were returning to the show in the near future before it stops taping in November. CP Talent represents Saoirse Scott. We noted that the photo didn't look recent, considering that both Edmonds and Scott were wearing coats in the picture.

Now, Soap Opera Network can confirm our earlier suspicions. When asked about the picture by a fan on their Twitter page, CP Talent commented "That was a while ago when Shenell first came to the show. Kamar returning is nay a rumor right now. But we can hope!!!!" Edmonds joined "OLTL" in 2009. Further debunking the news, the same fan asked "do you know how many episodes Saoirse Scott is back on 'OLTL' for? thanks!," to which the agency responded that "She's not."

If you thought the scenes of Brody (Mark Lawson) last week with Natalie (Melissa Archer) and Jessica (Bree Williamson) were rather intense and emotional, there is a reason for that. Lawson expresses his appreciation to the fans for compliments he received on the scenes, saying "Thank you all so much for the kind words. The scenes this week were really important to me, as I know they were for the ladies as well. We poured a lot of soul into them. Those scenes were taped the day of the 'announcement,' for the record." The "announcement," of course occurred on April 14, when "OLTL" and sister soap "All My Children" were cancelled by ABC.

A few upcoming airdates for Andrew Trischitta (Jack) include June 21, 22, 23, and 30.

Barrett Helms (Baz) tells Soap Opera Digest that he got the job on "OLTL" the same day the show was cancelled.

Stephanie Schmahl returned as Bree Brennan last week.

Madeline, Molly & Tess Sullivan next appear as Hope Thornhart on Wednesday, July 6, when she meets someone new.

On Friday, July 8, Roxy (Ilene Kristen) is shocked to learn of Rex's (John-Paul Lavoisier) latest actions.

Fans can also expect to see more of Nigel (Peter Bartlett), Rick (Austin Peck), Vimal (Nick Choksi), and Echo (Kim Zimmer) as the calendar changes from June to July.

Patrick Allen Cole, who plays Rodi's Manager/Bartender Jeff, says that "I should be coming back before the wrap of the show."

And Kearran Giovanni appears next as Dr. Vivian Wright on Wednesday, July 13, when her words hit too close to home for someone.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/4903-one-life-july-comings-and-goings
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I think today was Robins last day she tweeted that it would be but I havent checked todays tweets yet. There is an interview with Sleazak in the June spoilers where she talks about filming her final scenes with Robin and cried like a baby.

Its starting to sink in....the show is really ending though there are some rumors it could be given an 11th hour reprieve if the show replacing AMC tanks. I highly doubt it but I hope so, OLTL deserves to be saved even with its problems its still the best soap on right now.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 7/4

Jessica and Ford reach an understanding

Brody is tempted to tell Natalie about Liam's paternity

John asks Brody to help bring down Todd

Nate and Dani grow further apart

Viki and Dorian remain unaware that Echo is behind their troubles

James complains about Baz to Deanna

Soapcentral

John utilizes Brody’s assistance to nab Todd… The Man With the Scar gets closer to Todd Manning… Brody can’t decide what he wants: Jessica back or Natalie. Jessica doesn’t make it easy. Yet, he doesn’t love Natalie the same way. But Natalie has big honkers… Ford and Jessica hammer out something that they can both live with… Dani makes Destiny ‘fess up about this pregnancy scare… Bo and Nora must contend with a monumental task… Echo drags Dorian and Viki down in the dirt, manipulating them like puppets.

Soapzone

Soaptown Loose Lips Spoilers

ONE LIFE TO LIVE: It's coming in dribs and drabs but John will eventually find out the truth that he is the father of Liam, but for Brody not so good. When it is revealed to him what Marty did he looses it and sends the poor guy over the edge, just how much will Brody endure? Well lets just say it will take him off the canvas before the ending of the show.......Cutter's involvement with the Jess/Ford and Brody arcs have been mostly cut, but look for Cutter to do something out of the ordinary which will surprise many....I am thrilled to know Amanda Setton is returning in the role of Kim and is coming back to Llanview with a vengeance.......The return of Cole played by Brandon Buddy is still in the works and the target date TPTB are shooting for is September, but as for the Ford Brothers only one will remain and an exit story is in progress to eliminate Lenny Pratt (Nate) and Nick Robuck (James)....If you are wondering about Howarth's time in Llanview not to worry. As one inside source said " RC planned out a long revisit of "Heart of a Lord" and Victor's nefarious dealings. Victor was to be will be thrown under the bus. But as I hear this has changed. Now Frank Valentini is challenged to work even greater magic. With no budget for re-taping and drop-ins they are making him go the cheapest route. Howarth's airtime sees some improvement next month but money woes drives this story into the crapper! Too bad it sounds like it would have been some awesome storytelling....Will Rex finally give in and give Clint Gigi's heart and what will Viki have to do with it?

Click below for screenshots

http://www.soaptownusa.com/Loose.html

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Soaptown spoilers are about as reliable as anywhere else. Though with all the rumored rewrites and shakeups at ABC right now I'm not putting a lot of stock in any spoilers at the moment.

Amanda Setton was very good in her first run as Kim though it was short. I dont think shes as great as some think but I'm not upset that shes coming back. She made things interesting. Clint locked David up because David blackmailed Kim into leaving Clint. That was in the middle of the Stacy/Gigi/Rex debacle and I skipped through alot of that so I dont even remember what David had on her. Maybe someone else remembers exactly?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Casting News

TSJ out early

As ONE LIFE TO LIVE prepares to leave the airwaves, there will be many announcements of fan favorite actors returning to their roles as well as current cast members who are leaving before the soap comes to an end. On the heels of Farah Fath's (Gigi) shocking exit comes news from Trevor St. John (Todd) that he will be leaving the canvas later this summer.

"I want to let you know that my current contract on One Life to Live is coming to an end and my last shooting day on the show will likely come the week of July 18th," St. John wrote on his Web site. "Although I expressed an interest in continuing to perform on the show beyond the aforementioned date the producers have decided they'd rather press on without me. To be clear, I was not fired. But the producers feel it's in the show's best interest not to write any more story for my character. I don't think I can adequately express my gratitude to all of you who have supported me for the last eight years. It's been my great honor and pleasure to play the character of Todd. And I can only hope that I served you well and that I did you proud. I've also enjoyed the pleasure of meeting many of you in person through the years and I hope we have the opportunity to meet again as my career progresses. But to all of you who have been there for me in person or in spirit -- I thank you."

Obviously, we don't have a final airdate for St. John at this time, but we'll keep you in the loop as new information surfaces. But it seems obvious now which Todd is the real one!

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/06/trevor-st-john-exits-early.html#more

Torpey returns

A rep for ONE LIFE TO LIVE has confirmed that Erin Torpey will be returning to the canceled sudser before it leaves the airwaves. The actress, who played Jessica Buchanan from 1990 to 2003, obviously won't be returning as that character, now that Bree Williamson is playing the role. But the soap remains mum on exactly who Torpey will be appearing as when her episode airs in September. Stay tuned for more!

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/06/erin-torpey-returns-to-oltl.html#more

Not casting news but Congrats to the happy couple....

Congratulations to ONE LIFE TO LIVE co-stars Terri Conn (Aubrey) and Austin Peck (Rick), who are planning to marry! A source tells Soaps In Depth that Peck recently proposed to his lady love. The couple -- who fell in love on the set of AS THE WORLD TURNS where they played husband and wife -- confirmed the news of their engagement in this red carpet interview at a pre-Emmy party at Nikki Beach. This will be the second marriage for both actors.

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/06/oltl-real-life-pair-are-engage.html#more

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
It will be nice to see Torpey again. Didnt she play Jessicas baby Megan the last time she was on a couple years ago? Kinda surprised St. John is out early. I figured he'd be around til the end even with Howarth being real Todd.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep that was it Agnes was at the top! I cant remember what it was for but it was some sort of special episode.

It does seem like TSJ is getting the short end of the stick. I would guess it would have to be budget related but it still sucks. With all these early outs theres going to be nobody left at the end. They keep saying they are making way for returns but I dont know who they are planning on bringing back if they need this much room....

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 7/4

Monday July 4:

Due to the holiday One Life To Live will air an encore of its April 27, 2011 episode: Power Struggle Inside Viki's Head.

Tuesday July 5:

Aubrey and Cutter argue over Tess and Joey.

Brody almost tells Natalie that John is Liam's father.

Ford and Jessica reach an understanding.

Wednesday July 6:

Dani confronts Destiny about the pregnancy test.

Viki knows Clint's covering for someone.

James confides his dislike for Baz to Deanna.

Thursday July 7:

Dorian and Viki play into Echo's plan.

Dani and Nate argue over the secrets they've kept.

Nora and Bo have an important decision to make.

Friday July 8:

David seeks out an ally - Viki.

John asks for Brody's help in bringing Todd down.

David and Dorian argue over his alleged infidelity.

Soaps.com

REX TURNS THE TABLE ON TODD

Shane unloads on Clint for living while his mother is dead. Rex intervenes, and then explains to Shane that he intends to use Clint’s fortune to exact revenge on Todd and Jack. Shane and Rex plan to move into the mansion. Jack begins to suffer genuine remorse over Gigi’s death. Blair confronts Jack and advises that he can never move on with his life until he faces up to what he’s done. When Todd discovers his car is missing, he ascertains that Jack has gone to see Rex and Shane, and he gets to Jack just in time to prevent him from admitting everything. Todd covers with condolences, and Rex, surprisingly, accepts graciously. After Todd and Jack leave, Rex tells Shane he doesn’t want to tip his hand, so he can catch Todd and Jack off guard. Meanwhile, John puts a tail on Vimal after Vimal clams up about what Todd’s been keeping from him, and John discovers that Vimal is working for Todd now. His suspicions aroused, John enlists Brody’s help in bringing down Todd. Rex and Shane prepare to receive friends and family at the mansion to pay respects to Gigi, and Blair and Tea receive a chilly reception. Roxy is appalled that Rex used Gigi’s heart to gain Clint’s fortune, but Echo isn’t as judgmental. Rex plans to get back at Todd and Jack by taking Blair and Tea from them. Jack overhears Vimal and Todd discussing a secret they are keeping from John McBain. Todd’s business interests are threatened by a mysterious business rival, Origami Cogs.

Matthew tries to tell Nora that Nate hit him, but suffers a seizure that leaves his condition worsened. Destiny tells an unconscious Matthew that she is pregnant, but later denies it to Dani. Clint and Bo have a discussion about Matthew in front of Viki. Viki figures out that Clint is covering for Matthew and urges Clint not to throw away his second chance at life by confessing to a crime he didn’t commit. Nate and Dani hash out their fight over their secrets, but Nate continues to keep the truth from Dani about hitting Matthew. Rick informs Deanna and Nate that Matthew’s condition is more critical than they believed, and pressures them into working for him. Bo and Nora make a decision about further treatment for Matthew in a facility in Philadelphia.

ELSEWHERE IN LLANVIEW

The man with Todd Manning’s original face makes his way to Llanfair, almost bumping into Viki. Echo’s plans for revenge against Viki and Dorian are moving along smoothly. Echo snaps pictures of Ionia throwing herself at David poolside at La Boulaise and puts them on the internet. Dorian is furious and refuses to go to see Rex and Shane with David. David enlists Viki’s help in finding who is setting him up. Viki confronts Dorian about not getting Clint help soon enough when he had his heart attack. David returns to La Boulaise to discover Dorian with a gun. Brody almost tells Natalie that John is Liam’s father, but when Natalie reveals she told John that she and Brody and Liam are going to be a family, he keeps quiet. John asks Brody about the missing tape recorder. Natalie tells Jessica that she and Brody are together. When Tomas expresses concern over Blair’s obvious distress, she covers what Jack has done by going off on Tomas about his secrets. Their argument turns to passion.

CAN'T MISS

ENCORE EPISODE: Viki's alters duel in court at Ryder's custody hearing on Monday, July 4.

When John arrives to rescue Jessica, she refuses to press charges against Ford on Tuesday, July 5.

Clint stands by his confession of killing Eddie, but Viki realizes Clint is covering for someone. and guesses that it's Matthew on Wednesday, July 6.

Blair encounters Tomas and is unable to tell him the truth about Jack’s involvement in Gigi’s death. Tomas suspects she’s keeping a secret and she blasts him about all the secrets he’s keeping from her on Thursday, July 7.

The man with Todd’s original face skulks around Llanfair, nearly making contact with Viki on Friday, July 8.

Soap Opera Source

Week of 7/11

July 11:
John questions Brody about the tape recorder found on Gigi, and how it could be missing from the evidence room.
Brody produces the tape recorder and makes up a cover story about why he has it They play the tape – but it’s blank. Natalie finds the tape recorder and remembers she and Marty fought over it prior to her fall off the roof . Natalie is on the verge of remembering everything when John returns and Natalie's memory fades again. She questions John about the tape recorder, and he suggests she ask Brody for answers

July 12:
Natalie wants answers from Brody about the tape recorder and John joins in. Brody gets defensive,and John gets suspicious.

That same day, Todd tells Jack that Liam is John's son.

more..

John is heavily involved in the Todd/Tomas stuff, and Natalie seems to get involved in that, too.

Q: How does Natalie get involved in the Todd/Tomas stuff?

She's involved in the investigation of the dead man found by the pool at LaBoulaie, and the evidence she finds links to a file like the one Todd had on Tomas.They come to the conclusion that Kent (the dead guy), Tomas and Todd all have a connection to Todd, pre plastic surgery

Soapzone

Coming Up:

Brody is questioned about the missing recorder.

The recorder is returned with a blank tape.

Natalie sees the recorder and is on the verge of remembering its significance.

Brody tries to keep Vimal quiet.

John finds out that Liam is his son.

Agent Kent's dead body is found at the mansion.

T.M. interacts with Blair, Starr, Viki, and Tea.

T.M. comes face to face with Todd.

One of the men claiming to be Todd Manning leaves town for good.

Soaps.com

SNEAK PEEK: Week of July 11.

David and Dorian discover a dead body by her swimming pool, Sam goes missing from his birthday party, and Echo overhears Rex plotting to hurt Tea and Blair.

Soap Opera Source

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 11, 2011

Jack is assaulted from behind.
Destiny panics while talking to Vivian.
Nora is determined to uncover the truth.
Sam gets a special birthday surprise.
David wants Viki to make good on her promise.

SON

Week of 7/18

On the 22nd, Brody tries to threaten Vimal into keeping the secret about Liam

While Brody is threatening Vimal, Natalie & John are going over evidence together

Soapzone

Two people go missing.

Someone is attacked.

A clue is found.

And one man goes to great lengths to keep a secret.

SON

She May Be Jess Now, But Tess is Lurking in the Shadows

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Jessica (Bree Williamson) may have just regained control of her life from her troublesome alternate personality Tess, but could the bad girl be coming out again anytime soon? Tess' onscreen love interest David A. Gregory (Ford) has the surprising answer in a recent interview with ABC Soaps in Depth.

In the interview, which can be hold in the July 11 edition of the magazine, Gregory talks about the love/hate relationship between Ford and Tess, and how they fell in love with one another just before Jessica re-emerged.

When asked how Ford will be able the fact that the woman he is in love with is not even a "real" person, Gregory hints that "In the next couple of months Tess and Jessica are going to fluctuate between each other, and Ford is going to have to deal with that. It's going to be interesting to see how Ford handles Jessica, so I am very excited by where the story is going!" However, judging by the reaction to the couple by many of the show's fans, he may be about the only one.

With any luck, "One Life" fans won't be subjected to either of Jessica's other alters, Bess and Wes, again before the show stops taping in November. However, with "One Life to Live" one can never say never.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/4967-she-may-be-jess-now-but-tess-is-lurking-in-the-shadows

Spiderman comes to Llanview

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Is the masked Marvel Comics superhero bringing his "spidey sense" to Llanview to save the town's unsuspecting residents from impending peril? Not really, but a dayplayer in a Spiderman costume will be making an appearance on the show soon, much to delight of a certain Llanview tyke.

Matt McGorry posted last month on his website that he had just "Booked a recurring role in 3 episodes on ABC's 'One Life To Live' playing Spiderman." The episodes will air in mid-July when his character is hired to entertain at a child's birthday party. However, an incident that occurs just before he is set to perform, could place several Llanview residents in danger.

On a related note, click here to view some pictures of several "OLTL" cast members donning Spiderman masks last month as they were taking a break from filming scenes involving the comic book superhero.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/4963-spiderman-casts-his-web-on-llanview

JPL Staying til the end

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — With his on and off screen fiancé Farah Fath (Gigi Morasco) leaving "One Life to Live," fans have begun to speculate on John-Paul Lavoisier's status with the show as well. The actor, however, tries to put the rumors to rest by setting the record straight with Soap Opera Digest.

"I think [the powers that be] want me to go out with the show. I think I'll be there until the end," Lavoisier tells the magazine, despite recent speculation that he was leaving "One Life" this fall. The actor originated the role of Rex Balsom in 2002.

As for Gigi, Fath reveals in the same interview that, despite the fact that her character is about to become plant food after Rex makes a bargain with Clint (Jerry verDorn) to get her heart, that "I can't say that I'm 100% done with the show." Fath echoed those same sentiments earlier this month in an interview with Soap Opera Weekly.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/4962-lavoisier-ill-be-there-until-the-end-of-oltl

Jessica Tuck interested in returning

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — While at least one former "One Life to Live" has reportedly turned down offers to return to the soap in its final months on the air, another actress says she "would definitely jump at the chance" to return to Llanview a final time. In a new interview with Access Hollywood, Jessica Tuck, fondly remembered by "One Life" fans for her role of Megan Gordon Harrison, discusses the possibility of returning to her daytime roots.

From 1988-92, Tuck portrayed the feisty, outspoken secret daughter of Victoria Lord (Erika Slezak), only to have her character die from complication of lupus in one of the most touching scenes in "OLTL" history. Tuck would reprise the role of Megan, albeit in spiritual form, in 1993, 1999, and 2004 (she had also planned on making a cameo as part of of the show's 40th anniversary celebration in 2008, but was forced to pass due to a scheduling conflict). "They brought me back as a ghost, as a spirit, in dreams. I mean, when you’re doing a soap, you can pretty [much] create any opportunity to come back, I think," Tuck tells the entertainment news site of her previous guest appearances on the show. The role earned a Soap Opera Digest Award nomination in 1990 and a Daytime Emmy Award nod in 1992.

When asked if she would be open to returning to the show again before it wraps production later this year, and enthusiastic Tuck replied that "If they invited me, absolutely I would go back. It’s very sad that [the show is ending in] I guess January… That’s coming up fast. It was such a great ride and I loved being there so if they wanted me to dip back in for a moment or two, I would definitely jump at the chance."

In addition to "One Life to Live," Tuck also appeared on "Days of our Lives" in 2010. Outside of daytime, she currently plays Nan Flanagan, president of the American Vampire League on the HBO series "True Blood." Other television appearances include "Grey's Anatomy," "Boston Legal," "Saving Grace," "The Nanny," and "October Road." She also portrayed Sharpay's (Ashley Tisdale) mother in Disney's "High School Musical" movie franchise, along with its sequel, "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure," which was released on DVD on May 22.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/4964-tuck-i-would-absolutely-go-back-to-one-life-to-live

Was Trevor St. John FIRED From One Life to Live or Did He QUIT?

There's an old adage that goes there are three sides to every story, yours mine and then the truth. According to sources, the truth about popular leading man Trevor St. John's upcoming exit from One Life to Live isn't quite what it seems.

"Trevor has been saying he was leaving One Life to Live for over a year," says a setsider.

Reportedly executive producer Frank Valentini went to St. John and convinced him to extend with the show into July, in order to give his character, who may or may not be the real Todd Manning, a proper send off.

"He even got time off to do another project as part of the deal, but he still said he was leaving, right up until the last minute, then he changed his mind. By then it was too late, and storylines had been written too far in advance."

St. John's advanced notice that he didn't plan to re-up with the show caused the storylines to shift so drastically that there wasn't enough time for a quick fix to simply go back and write his character back onto the canvas, says one network insider. This coupled with the return of Roger Howarth and the serial's cancellation, made it impossible for the brass to turn on a dime once St. John changed his mind.

"They wanted him to stay until the end, but he kept saying he was done. The show took him at his word."

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2011/06/29/was-trevor-st-john-fired-from-one-life-to-live-or-did-he-quit

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The fans just seem to hate all the Fords period. I think it has more to do with him rather than the pairing.

Not thrilled with JPL staying either. It does make a certain amount of sense to keep Clints son around especially with Joey leaving but still I wouldnt miss Rex. I know what you mean about the ass kisser comment it seems to pop into my head everytime I read something about him. Robin made another comment about him not to long ago something about she should have played more golf like JPL. Not sure what that meant but it sounded like some sort of jab the way she said it. I'm guessing they wont be on each others Christmas card lists LOL.

Jessica Tuck has made a few cameos over the years since she left so it doesnt surprise me she'd come back but I do hope they take her up on it. I like her and it would probably just be for a day or 2 as a ghost so its not like she'd take up much time from the others.

I dont know what to make of the St. John situation. It seems there was always some kind of drama during his contract negotiations. I cant tell you how many times I've read reports he was leaving so I really cant blame the show for expecting that this time he really would. On the other hand I dont really believe they couldnt find a way to write him back in if they REALLY wanted to. Either way it just seems like really bad timing and now I really am afraid this whole s/l will suck big time.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 7/11

7/11 -- (The Murder)
David believes Dorian killed an agent;
Starr tells Blair she is worried about Sam.

7/12 -- (Opening Up)
Rex refuses to share his thoughts with Bo;
Baz questions Starr about a picture of her and Todd.

7/13 -- (The Spat)
Todd gets physical with Téa during a moment of anger;
Nora is determined to figure out who hurt Matthew.

7/14 -- (Tough Call)
Rick puts Deanna in an uncomfortable position;
Tomas makes Todd apologize to Téa.

SNS

Jessica and Ford reach an understanding

Brody is tempted to tell Natalie about Liam's paternity

John asks Brody to help bring down Todd

Nate and Dani grow further apart

Viki and Dorian remain unaware that Echo is behind their troubles

James complains about Baz to Deanna

Soaps.com

Todd and Tea take their fight to the next, horrific, violent level. Todd puts his hands on her… Tomas forces Todd to make amends to Tea, starting with a genuine apology… Rex shuts Bo out… Echo is within earshot when Rex devises a means of putting Blair and Tea in harm’s way as part of his revenge fantasy. He sounds as if he really means to execute them… Baz asks about a photo of Todd and Starr, when talking with Starr… Someone goes after Jack with a vengeance, blindsiding him with punches… A chat with Dr. Vivian upsets Destiny to distraction… Nora is a dog with a bone about this mystery involving her son and the jerk who punched him… Sam celebrates a birthday in myriad interesting ways, notably one… Where did Sam go at his own birthday party?... Starr worries aloud to her mom Blair about Sam and his imaginary friend… David and Dorian come upon a floater at La Boulaie… David suspects Dorian of offing a WSB-type flatfoot… David insists Viki do what she said she would for him… Rick makes it difficult for Deanna to avoid a terrible situation.

Soapzone

July Preview From Soap Opera Network

Dorian has a very unlikely hero just when she needs one the most.

The two Todds finally come face-to-face, but that's only the beginning.

Sam acts out one of his childhood fantasies, with rather surprising results.

Bo is torn between family loyalty and his sense of duty -- but not for who you think.

Seeing the Mannings happy, Rex strengthens his resolve to settle the score once and for all.

David's movie debuts, but the premiere doesn't go as planned in more ways than one.

SON

Coming up:

Echo overhears Rex planning to hurt Tea and Blair to get revenge on Jack and Todd.

Someone attacks Jack.

Things turn physical between Todd and Tea.

Tomas forces Todd to apologize to Tea.

Rex doesn't share what he's thinking with Bo.

Starr admits to Blair that she's worried about Sam.

Everyone gathers to celebrate Sam's birthday.

Sam goes missing from his birthday party.

Baz asks Starr about a photo of her and Todd.

Hope takes a liking to Baz.

Destiny finds out she's pregnant.

Matthew has another seizure.

Vivian mentions a teen pregnancy group she's working with, which make Destiny nervous.

Nora desperately wants to know who hurt Matthew.

Deanna is put in an uncomfortable situation by Rick.

David reminds Viki of her promise to discover who's trying to sabotage his and Dorian's relationship.

Viki snaps at Dorian regarding Clint.

Soaps.com

When the cast heard that St John had been let go before the finale an insider said that a certain actress went so far as to tell TPTB ( one in particular on the higher up scale) that they have no business being in daytime and if he wanted to fire her right there on the spot so be it. And as I hear this actress will be gone as well before the show ends next year on her own accord......Congratulations go out to Terri Conn and Austin Peck, who came together as a couple back on ATWT recently announced their engagement during the red carpet walk through at this year's Daytime Emmy Awards telecast.....Sam's birthday is a coming and guess who his special guest is? Spiderman, Matt McGorry!!! He posted on his website that he had just "Booked a recurring role in 3 episodes on ABC's 'One Life To Live' playing Spiderman." The episodes will air in mid-July when his character is hired to entertain at a Sam's birthday party. However, an incident that occurs just before he is set to perform, could place several Llanview residents in danger and the guest of honor Sam disappears....I am hearing we may be seeing some familiar faces from Llanview traveling over to Port Charles.

Info on Erin Torpeys return

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/4994-first-look-erin-torpeys-return-to-llanview

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason Tam Returning, Brittany Underwood not

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — As we first reported last month, Jason Tam (Markko Rivera) left fans wondering if he might be returning to "One Life to Live" before the show wraps production in the fall following a response he made to a fan recently on his Twitter page. Now, the latest issue of ABC Soaps in Depth is reporting that the actor is indeed on his way back to Llanview.

On June 1, Tam was asked by a fan if there "Is any chance that Markko and Langston will make a return to Llanview BEFORE 'OLTL' ends?!?," to which the actor tweeted "You bet!" However, don't expect Brittany Underwood (Langston Wilde) to be accompanying her former beau back to Llanview. According to Soap Opera Digest, Underwood was unable to return alongside Tam because of scheduling conflicts.

Markko's return will coincide with the premiere of David's movie "Vicker Man" later this month. However a first airdate for Tam, who played Markko from 2007-2010 (and again briefly in April of this year) has not been announced, nor is it known how many episodes he will be sticking around for.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/5022-tam-comes-back-to-life

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 7/18

Todd and the man with his original face meet, John is concerned about the lengths Rex might go to for revenge, Brody tries to strong arm Vimal into silence, and Tea vows to throw Tomas out of her home unless he reveals what he is hiding.

Soap Opera Source

Destiny learns that Nora might be one step closer to identifying Matthew's attacker

Viki and David are concerned about Dorian's sudden disappearance

Blair searches for Sam

John and Natalie team up

Téa demands to know what Tomas is hiding

Soapcentral

The lurking’s over! Todd and MWS finally have their day in the sun… The next person to victimize Vimal with extortion is Brody… Tea browbeats Tomas into giving himself up, all of himself—or ass to the curb… John troubles himself with Rex’s latest shenanigans and how this might end for everyone… Someone quite unexpected plucks Dorian from harm’s way… Dorian and David’s fate lies in the balance… Kelly and Joey make inroads to a reunion and a departure.

Soapzone

Monday 7/18 -- (The Two Todd's)
John tells Natalie there could be two Todd Mannings;
Nate and Deanna obey Rick's orders.

Tuesday 7/19 -- (The File)
John questions Tomas about the encrypted file;
Jack admits he was attacked in the office.

Wednesday 7/20 -- (Todd vs. Todd)
Baz looks for answers from Tomas;
John brings Sam home to his family.

Thursday 7/21 -- (The Decision)
Bo must choose between Rex and David;
Ford breaks up a fight between Natalie and Jessica.

SNS

July 21:

Jessica is upset by seeing Brody, Natalie and Liam as a happy little family, and she suggests that Natalie move out of Llanfair and in with Brody at the Angel Sq. Hotel.

She also tells Brody that Natalie still loves John and would be with him if Liam was his son. After Brody leaves, the sisters’ fight escalates until it’s broken up by Ford

Soapzone

Monday July 18:

Nora shares the clue she found, which could lead them to the person who hurt Matthew.

Rick vows to keep Nate's secret.

Todd and T.M. come face to face.

Tuesday July 19:

Viki tries to calm David, who's worried about Dorian.

Jack admits he was attacked in the office.

John questions Tomas about the encrypted file.

Wednesday July 20:

Blair worries about Sam's whereabouts.

Tomas is questioned by Baz about his connection to Todd.

Thursday July 21:

Joey and Kelly reconnect.

John worries how far Rex will go for revenge.

Jessica and Natalie argue.

Friday July 22:

Tea threatens to throw Tomas out unless he comes clean.

John and Natalie go over evidence.

Brody attempts to keep Vimal quiet.

Soaps.com

Week of 7/25

On Thursday, July 28, Blanca catches up with Llanview's first couple on the red carpet at the movie's star-studded debut for an exclusive interview, and gets more than she bargained for when Dorian is confronted by her big screen counterpart Ionia (Kate Hodge). Meanwhile, Markko (Jason Tam) also arrives for the premiere, proud of the fact that he is now a big Hollywood film director. The movie premiere will also serve as a backdrop for the next chapter for two very different storylines, both of which have recently begun to pick up steam. Look for one Llanview resident's dirty little secret to be exposed for all to see, and for the lives of several others to be turned upside down following a shocking revelation

SON

Coming up:

Tomas tells Tea something he's been hiding.

Someone takes aim at T.M. and John.

Rex heads out of the Buchanan Mansion armed with a gun.

Dorian gains an unlikely hero.

David's movie premiere doesn't go as planned.

Markko returns for David's movie premiere.

Soaps.com

National Enquirer Spoilers:

Tomas makes a confession to Tea.

Someone takes aim at the man with Todd's original face and John.

Will Vimal keep Brody's secret?

Rex leaves the house armed with a gun

Soapzone

Spoilers From July 26th Issue Of SOW

Mark Lawson is talking about Brody keeping the secret. Mark says that Brody doesn't think much of John as a potential father, that John drinks too much and is too obsessed with work. Mark also says Brody views Vimal as an obstacle because Vimal wants to reveal the truth. Mark talks about the Jessica stuff and how he was raised in "3 strikes and you are out" and how Brody is just done with Jessica because she is always turning into someone else and turning her back on him and also says that the most important thing to Brody right now is that his son has 2 stable parents and that is Natalie and Brody.

Mark also said he cannot help but root for Brody to get what he wants

Soapzone

With the recent news that the show has been saved I received a call from a dear friend at OLTL who is thrilled the show is being saved. She also mentioned that while it has been said that the cast and crew will all have jobs they have not been approached as of yet how all this will come down. No word on contracts or where the show will be taped...... I know some of the actors have gotten new gigs the question is what is Frank and Ron going to do? Will they continue with the show or go to GH, or perhaps do both? So many questions not enough answers....YET!!!!!......HowarthTodd breaks into The Sun's office for information, he’s interrupted, and thinking he’s about to get busted by Todd, he attacks Jack instead....Starr informs Blair that Sam keeps talking about the man with the scar. When Blair learns about the dead body found at La Boulaise she makes a connection to Sam and his “imaginary friend”, and takes him to the police station. Sam identifies Agent Kent, but clarifies that Kent tried to kill him and his imaginary friend saved him.

Cast reactions to the show being "saved"

Erika Slezak (Viki): "I am very, very pleased that the show might continue, but unfortunately no details are available yet."

Kristen Alderson (Starr): "Super happy for the fans of #amc & #oltl today. =) I'm interested to see how they plan on having this work."

Barret Helms (Baz): "Did everybody hear the news about the show??"

Austin Peck (Rick): "It's exciting about the shows. Dont know what it means as of late but we"ll see."

Lenny Platt (Nate): "OLTL lives on...in cyberspace. The times, they are a changin'..."

Hillary B. Smith (Nora): "Hang in there AMC & OLTL fans. Don't give up your quality control. This could all go away tomorrow. It is about the work, telling the story and the people who watch. As long as the fans can watch, who cares where it airs."

Jerry verDorn (Clint): "Hello all. Good news,eh? Llanview Lives. Stay tuned. Told you. Love, jvd. Thank you for getting it done. And it was Fan Response who got this accomplished. You overcame corporate indifference and oltl will live on for many years. Until this moment, nothing like this has ever been done. Love, jerry/clint."

Kassie DePaiva (Blair): "Wow!!! What a u turn? Don't know what it all means yet. Very happy for our fans!!! VERY!!! You deserve to have these shows continue after your years of support!"

Catherine Hickland (ex-Lindsay): "I want to be excited about this news for viewers but need to know more about everything. hated seeing you know who's quotes in article. STFU. If ANYONE made something happen with shows moving forward, it's the FANS! #get it?? And know that it is Agnes Nixon who fought alongside of you all tirelessly, never letting go of her "children" for even a second!"

Bree Williamson (Jessica): "Spinoff idea! "Me and my alters". Jess, Tess, Bess and Wes in a one bedroom! Wes pretends he's gay to not upset Mr Furley."

Robin Strasser (Dorian): "JUST found out about licensing deals #AMC/#OLTL! Big SHIFT is a GIFT. Just know ALL THE FANS GOT THIS TO HAPPEN! Take a bow! YOU did it! WOW. Listen to Mama: even IF this is a BONE being tossed, it's better than the 'toss 'em out with the garbage' diss/tone of the big cancellation. Normally a wary Cassandra, I'm going Pollyanna for Persian (a 1st)) Share meal-DISH developments. Chew/Revolution hard 2 sell without FANS! In PP time, we could watch OLTL ANY time on laptops? Even during a Persian meal? What do Persians eat? but watchin' OLTL would be a FEAST:) Post Persian hangover- too much delish much of muchness. Doing mail/filing/TCM. Multi-tasking/basking in TIME to do what needs to be done. Up DO-ing since 6am. Pondering my POV: IF licensing deal creates NEW jobs +maintains OLD ones: WIN/WIN-if only a showy stop gap, that's sad! MBFO(My Big Fat Opinion) it's NOT all about me?:) IF AMC-OLTL go web? Internet not AFTRA or SAG?? GO SAG! AFTRA didn't protest cancellation! E mailed AFTRA President asking they take a STAND! "I don't know what we can do" but she blasted protest America's Most Wanted cancellation."

And from "OLTL" Head Writer Ron Carlivati on his Facebook page: "Never a dull moment... More details emerging..."

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/5044-a-new-lease-on-life-the-stars-sound-off

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Strasser has been on fire this week but beyond that theres not much to hold my interest. I'm over the whole Nat/John/Brody/Liam stuff, just tell John hes the dad and move on. The teen porno stuff is terrible! Rexs revenge plot is beyond stupid and as we've discussed before JPL is just awful. And please for the love of all things soapy let someone, anyone see oldface Todd.... I too am anxious to see Strassers final days and the reunion and departure of Joey/Kelly. Beyond that they better have something in the works or the final months might leave me doubting whether I'll follow them online. I do have to say though the little one (or are they twins?) that play Sam is just too cute. Now that everyone knows Echo is behind the David/Dorian stuff I have to wonder where that leaves Zimmer. I love having her back in daytime (especially opposite Slezak and Strasser) but theres not much for her to do now.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I dont think any of that has been decided yet (or if it has I dont think its been announced). I dont know how they will keep it afloat if its free but I wouldnt pay to watch it. Theres just so many questions left unanswered at this point, if they plan on picking up immediately online (especially AMC) they better get it together or it could be an epic failure. I'll post it here when I find more info. :)

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 7/25 and beyond

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 25, 2011

John works to solve the mystery of the two Todds.
David's move "Vicker Man" premieres.
Jack thinks John is still out for his blood.
Tomas makes a surprising confession to Téa.
Rex remains determined to get revenge against Todd and Jack.

SON

SNEAK PEEK: Week of July 25.

Clint is preparing to be released from the hospital, and a potential move to Statesville, while Brody and Natalie make an important decision and Tomas makes a shocking accusation about Todd.

Soap Opera Source

Tomas shares a secret with his sister

John is determined to learn the truth about Todd Manning

Clint's legal woes loom closer as he recovers

Rex arms himself with a gun

The premier of David's movie is filled with shocking twists and turns

Soapcentral

Tomas issues an eye-opening allegation against Todd… Natalie and Brody arrive at a big, momentous pronouncement… Clint braces himself for his hospital check-out and checking straight into jail.

Soapzone

July 26th SOW Spoiler Article: Brody Won't Budge; Interview With Mark Lawson

Brody is determined to be Liam's dad, despite the fact that more people are learning that John is the baby's biological father. "He's like a duck on a pond," Laughs Mark Lawson (Brody). "He looks serene on top, but underneath his legs are kicking and he is trying to stay afloat."

Jessica is not helping in the serenity department. She gleefully reminds Brody that Natalie still loves John, and if Liams were John's child, they'd be back together. Gulp. "Brody just keeps getting annoyed by Jessica at this point. He clearly sees that she has more strength than she had before and she's a lot closer to being integrated than she ever has been. It's also occurring to him that their relationship was a different type of relationship at different type of relationship at a different time in his life. The most important thing now is that the baby has 2 parents who are both stable and can give him the love and atention that he needs. And that has to be with Natalie." And Brody.

The fact that John is Liam's biological son doesn't appear to count for much in Brody's eyes. "Brody doesn't think John is the best father material. He looks at John as someone who likes to drink a lot and who is obsessed with working. Brody has constantly shown his willingness to put himself aside for a child, then he's strong enough to do it," Lawson adds.

Brody will also have to deal with Vimal, whom he learns knows that Liam is John's kid. "Who the heck is this guy in the first place?" laughs Lawson. "Brody views him as an obstacle that he either has to go through, go over or go around, one of those three."

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8545894/1/

Coming up:

Clint's about to be released and will have to face a possible incarceration.

Tomas makes a shocking accusation to Tea regarding Todd.

Natalie tells Viki about Sam's no-longer imaginary friend.

Someone takes aim at T.M. and John.

Tea arrives just as T.M. and John work to figure out who Todd is.

Jack thinks John is still trying to pin Gigi's death on him.

Echo dresses in a superhero costume.

Dorian gains an unlikely hero.

John figures out what Origami Cogs means.

Rex heads out armed with a gun.

Rex warns Dorian to drop the charges against Echo.

David's movie premiere doesn't go as planned.

Markko returns for David's movie premiere.

Brody and Natalie make an important decision about the future.

Soaps.com

Strassers final airdate--

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — As we previously reported, Robin Strasser (Dorian) is leaving "One Life to Live" before the show wraps up on its television run on ABC due to reports that she was contemplating having back surgery. Having taped her last scenes on Friday, June 24, we now know when Llanview's grand dame will make her final appearance on the show.

According to TV Guide, Strasser (and presumably co-star Tuc Watkins [David], although that has not been confirmed), will last appear on screen on Thursday, August 25. Barring an unforeseen return to "One Life" once production moves to the Internet early next year, Strasser's exit marks the end of era for the show and its fans, since Strasser has played Dorian on and off for nearly twenty-five years (1979-1987; 1993-2000; and 2003-2011).

There is some good news, however. Look for Strasser's airtime to increase somewhat in the weeks leading up to her exit as Dorian gets caught up in quite a bit of drama. Later this month, she will be saved from Echo's clutches by a pint-sized superhero and walk the red carpet at the premiere of David's movie "Vicker Man." And in August, she will share some emotional farewell scenes with her Cramer girls and her long-time frienemy Viki (Erika Slezak).

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/item/5073-strassers-final-one-life-airdate-set

OLTL actors are still not sure what is going on but for this show it still has a ways to go before it crosses over to the Internet. Michael Easton commented on his Facebook saying that no one knew this online deal was even in the works. It surprised everyone. He doesn't have a clue what will happen because the studio was dark last week. He went on to say that they won't know anything until next week and beyond. He complimented the fans for the hard work with all the publicty to keep the show on. Easton also said that the fans should take a bow because it looks like their hard work and campaigning paid off......... The next person to victimize Vimal with extortion is Brody when he finds out that he knows Liam is John's....…John troubles himself with Rex’s latest shenanigans and how this might end for everyone…....Someone quite unexpected plucks Dorian from harm’s way.

Pics and video montage of OLTLs 43rd Anniv. block party

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2011/07/18/oltl-fans-celebrate-43rd-anniversary-with-stars-at-love-in-block-party

http://platzer-twinimages.photoshelter.com/gallery/One-Life-to-Live-43rd-Anniversary-Block-Party-July-15-2011/G0000p4djXDaMh3c/0/1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DKfUrs2rYlM

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply