Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~OLTL Spoilers & Discussion~; June 2011
Topic Started: May 23 2011, 02:11 PM (1,660 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm still only skimming over these but I'm doing it more frequently now that I'm somewhat bored with what's happening on screen.

As I was hoping they were mostly finished with Shane being bullied, I'm not looking forward to it coming back into play. Those teens get too much airtime as it is.

If RH's character escapes, wouldn't the people holding him captive assume that Llanview would be the first play he would go? Hmmmmm.

Surprised that Robin Strasser is taking off before the end. Shouldn't the final scene be something involving Viki and Dorian?????
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
While I can understand how Strasser would be frustrated with the show (there's plenty of airtime being wasted with these silly tween storylines), why not just stick around until the end? She's not going to get another chance to come back again.

I'll be even more surprised if the actually send Gina T off with her. I figured a Kelly/Joey wedding would be something they'd end the show with.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
WOW! What kinds of comments was she making?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does Catherine Hickland have nothing nice to say? I keep thinking I need to sign up for twitter.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can't say that I've ever heard anything good said of Frons. It's unfortunate that a creature like that got his hands on ABC daytime. I think a large part of why daytime has come to pieces is because of the number of idiots who've come to power with no real love and understanding of the genre.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Super cool! Thanks, jbrr! She's a feisty one, that's why I like her. The stuff with her calling JPL a butt kisser makes me chuckle. Sounds like something I'd say.

I've always wondered what her relationship with Erica Slezak is like.

I'm sitting here thinking it's time for me to sign up for twitter....
Edited by bilki, Jun 6 2011, 05:12 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I signed up for twitter shortly after I wrote the above post. Strasser is crazy funny on there. Her outbursts with the all CAPS make me chuckle. Anyone else who is good to follow?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
My perception of KDP is that she's too nice to say anything really juicy. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe I'll add HBS, as I recall her being outspoken in the past. Strasser is still making me chuckle with her crazy rants/tweets.

I'm following Nene and will probably add Bethenny, if she has one, and a couple of the NY HWs.

Since this is the OLTL spoiler thread, SOD is reporting that Kelly and Joey will be given a happy ending and sent off, which explains why RS was tweeting that Gina T would be leaving early. It says Gina T was surprised by the news of her departure. They say they're making room on the canvas for the return of fan faves. I'd hope that also means the end of Cutter and Aubrey but it didn't say that in the article.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply